Straight guy

This is the place to discuss and get advice about things like coming out and relationships. Everyone is expected to be courteous here.

Straight guy

Unread postby Ubiquitous » 4th August, 2017, 9:57 am

Hi everyone, sooo because I faild one exam my only holidays are gonna be last three weeks of September and I was thinking of going on some short low-cost camping trip with a friend of mine. We're good friends, he's straight but doesn't have any problems with me, we were already talking about going somewhere together after I retake an exam. He is very hot and I've never actually thought of doing anything with him but... I recently searched the web for some straight-gay stories (mostly on reddit) and I found out that a lot of straight guys did something with other guys and that simple, no strings attached blowjob isn't that uncommon thing as I thought. Sooo, I thought that both of us, alone, sleeping together in a tent are kind of good circumstances to engage someting but I've never done anything with a straight guy and I have no clue how I could it. I'm also afraid that this could make things awkward between us. What experience do you guys have? Have you ever did anything with a straight guy? How did it happen? What came afterwards?
Ubiquitous

Likes received: 2

Re: Straight guy

Unread postby MCarr » 4th August, 2017, 10:12 am

I would say that if he didn't have the initiative you shouldn't do it. If you end up trying something with him and he refuses you'll make your relation weird; if you actually manage to do something with him then your relation will be weird. It's cool that he's ok with you, but are you ready to risk your friendship for a blowjob?
"I hate the word homophobia. It's not a phobia. You are not scared. You are an asshole"

MCarr
I won a bet with Kaspar

First name: Miguel
Likes received: 154

Unread postby Powerdwarf » 4th August, 2017, 10:58 am

Keep in mind you may have some selection/confirmation bias, I'm sure there's plenty of straight-gay stories telling the opposite. Just something to consider is all.
Powerdwarf

Likes received: 8

Unread postby Sokol » 4th August, 2017, 10:59 am

I wouldn't really do anything with him since the risk of ruining the friendship is too big, in my opinion.
Sokol
Sokol The Cocks

Likes received: 60

Unread postby Pity » 4th August, 2017, 11:04 am

A lot homoerotic, “straight friend” stories are made up. It does occasionally happen in real life, but the internet is making things seem out of proportion. With all of that being said, I wouldn’t make a move because you can easily ruin your friendship. Straight people being close friends with gay people isn’t common at all, so try not to sour it. If he makes a move, however…
Pity
hotty & disgraced member

First name: Marcus
Likes received: 475

Unread postby Ubiquitous » 4th August, 2017, 11:55 am

I know that a lot of stories are made up but there are planty of stories from straight guys that seems very legit. Thanks for all of the replies. I see your point. But what do you think about just beeing honest? What if I just directly asked him (now, not during the trip obviesly) if he... doesn't mind?
Ubiquitous

Likes received: 2

Unread postby Adyuto » 4th August, 2017, 11:55 am

I think that it's best if you don't cling on to false hope of something happening. Now, if something were to happen, it's best that he makes the move rather than you then that's preferable.
Adyuto

Likes received: 9

Unread postby Abdeltyf » 4th August, 2017, 1:49 pm

Obviously, you shouldn't get your hopes too high, as some have mentioned. Just try to enjoy your camping trip with your very hot friend. Just hope he starts something - if he doesn't, don't try anything. That's what I would do..

:keke:
Abdeltyf
Formerly "Winpartium"

First name: Abdeltyf
Likes received: 25

Unread postby c70 » 4th August, 2017, 9:07 pm

Ill admit it is probably very tempting. But, as others have said its not worth risking your friendship for one blowjob. If he starts something then by all means go for it, but unless he initiates it, it is probably best to not start anything. If you get desperate, maybe ask if he is okay cuddling. Obviously this could have an effect aswell but the decision to ask is up to you and how much you know him.
Look I finally got a profile picture :D
c70

First name: Thomas
Likes received: 15

Recently active