Need relationship advice

This is the place to discuss and get advice about things like coming out and relationships. Everyone is expected to be courteous here.

Need relationship advice

Unread postby Bob1029 » 27th July, 2017, 4:59 am

So, I've found 3 gay people that live round me who I cou date, the problem is every time I go and try to talk to them over the internet they either just ignore it or read it and not answer back. I need help into what I should do because it's really frustrating that I text these people but they completely ignore me like I'm a complete stranger to them.
Bob1029

First name: Bobby
Likes received: 9

Re: Need relationship advice

Unread postby Kaspar » 27th July, 2017, 4:19 pm

Well Bob, I think that if they do not answer or deliberately ignore you, it just sadly means they are not interested. Lots of people do that instead of just saying they are not interested unfortunately (me included sometimes). You just need to keep looking in other places, spamming them or sending more messages will not work, and will only scare them even more :rip:
Proudly, the Captain of team Spirited Away
House Cup 2017

mattyk wrote:You are indeed all-round 100% certified awesome!

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kaspar
The Kind Moderator / Lochlan's cat enthusiast

First name: Kacper
Likes received: 332

Unread postby Finch » 27th July, 2017, 6:10 pm

I'm gonna be completely honest here off the bat. When guys ignore your messages or don't reply, it means they're not interested. It would probably be in your best interests to just take the hint and stop messaging them. That being said, don't despair, there are lots of guys out there, and just because you think there are only three guys around you that you could date, that doesn't mean that they're in fact the only eligible gay guys around you, so keep on searching and good luck!
I finally found something to put here!

Finch
the mom friend

First name: Joseph
Likes received: 58

Unread postby rkach » 1st August, 2017, 9:18 pm

I'm in the same situation as you. They are probably not interested... ik it sucks but more people will come out as time goes on
rkach

First name: Ryan
Likes received: 1

Recently active