Need relationship advice

This is the place to discuss and get advice about things like coming out and relationships. Everyone is expected to be courteous here.

Need relationship advice

Unread postby Bob1029 » 27th July, 2017, 4:59 am

So, I've found 3 gay people that live round me who I cou date, the problem is every time I go and try to talk to them over the internet they either just ignore it or read it and not answer back. I need help into what I should do because it's really frustrating that I text these people but they completely ignore me like I'm a complete stranger to them.
Bob1029

First name: Bobby
Likes received: 9

Re: Need relationship advice

Unread postby Pity » 27th July, 2017, 11:51 am

I think you have to start off by understanding that nobody is guaranteed to be into you because of how few gay guys there appears to be. By this, I mean there is a good chance they might not be comfortable dating yet or may not know who you are. I would recommend that you try talking to them in real life so they can get to know you. Dating sucks a lot of the time and for many it is not very easy to get a boyfriend. I hope it works out well and good luck on the dating scene! :)
Pity
hotty & disgraced member

First name: Marcus
Likes received: 489

Team: The Wild West

Recently active