Your bookmarks
Your friends' posts
Your posts | Quotes
Welcome, CommonCrawl [Bot]!

It is currently 16th April, 2014, 2:55 pm

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: My man troubles lol ;P
Unread postPosted: 22nd November, 2012, 8:55 pm 
Hey guys, I've got some man troubles at the moment.

I go to the LGBT society at my uni and there are loads of really nice people. There are loads of gay guys that go there but I don't find any of them physically attractive in a sexual way. (there's one guy who is kinda cute but he is really short and he is in a happy relationship anyway, there's one other guy who is kinda fit but he drinks too much)

Anyway, the majority fo guys there I don't find sexually attractive, should I lower my standards a bit? Loads of them have great personalities and I have made good friends but I just don't fancy any of them. What shall I do guys?

I have had a few awkward situations where guys from the LGBT society that I've seen as friends have fancied me but I haven't liekd them back, luckily I have managed to maintain the friendships though

Am I too picky?

Unread postPosted: 22nd November, 2012, 9:49 pm 
Cony Contessa
Depends how hot you are tbh

Unread postPosted: 22nd November, 2012, 10:03 pm 
JGlig wrote:

Unread postPosted: 22nd November, 2012, 10:05 pm 
HUEHUAHUHAUHEUA
You should like who you like, standards shouldn't be changed as lowering them wouldn't get you completely satisfied.

Keep looking! =P

Unread postPosted: 22nd November, 2012, 10:06 pm 
Tombo wrote:
JGlig wrote:

:lol: nice one

Unread postPosted: 22nd November, 2012, 10:53 pm 
Dr Maximus Jones, PhD
Crazy idea! Bear with me...

How about you form a relationship with someone...and this is where it gets a bit mental...that doesn't involve fucking them?

I was thinking I'd call the concept friendship and see how it takes off. I think it'd be a pretty good way of passing some time whilst looking for somebody you actually want to be romantically involved with.

Unread postPosted: 24th November, 2012, 1:20 am 
Pick the cutest of the un-cute, get to know him and wah-la! You'd be surprised the about the personalities that gay men behold. Make sure he isn't a jerk. I hate JERKS!

Unread postPosted: 24th November, 2012, 1:50 am 
Jack of All Trades
Marmaduke wrote:
How about you form a relationship with someone...and this is where it gets a bit mental...that doesn't involve fucking them?

God, I love this.

It's not "lowering your standards." It's being "open-minded." And there is always the theory of acquired taste. How do you know you don't like someone you're unsure about unless you've tried it? What I mean by that is if there is someone you have mixed feelings about, ask him on a date or something. Hang out. Flirt. Something. Find a way to thrive.

Wish I could take my own advice though. :lol:

Unread postPosted: 24th November, 2012, 2:24 am 
maybe you do or maybe you're just unlucky and they are really unattractive but don't wait for extremely hot guy because he would have the same opinion on you

Unread postPosted: 24th November, 2012, 6:40 pm 
Sneasel wrote:
Marmaduke wrote:

God, I love this.

It's not "lowering your standards." It's being "open-minded." And there is always the theory of acquired taste. How do you know you don't like someone you're unsure about unless you've tried it? What I mean by that is if there is someone you have mixed feelings about, ask him on a date or something. Hang out. Flirt. Something. Find a way to thrive.

Wish I could take my own advice though. :lol:

There are 2 guys I do like, outside of the society, but I am not out to either of them and I rarely see them, I have one of them on Facebook but we don't talk cos we don't know each other that well and it would be weird if I started talking to him on facebook, but he has a really nice personality and I think he is really hot, but i have seen him flirting with girls and his fb profile says straight (but so did mine for 5 years) and he does give me a lot of signals that he is in to me e.g. we always like shake hands when we see each other and he holds my hand for ages and he always seem happy to see me and we look at each other a bit and stuff and we both try and keep the convo going even though we don't know what to say. i will call him dan for the purposes of this forum. i'm thinking about coming out to him and saying i like him but i rarely see him and he may freak out and he is usually with mates when i see him or he says me while i am at work etc
- he is really ncie but sometimes i worry he might not be 'exciting' enough if u catch my drift

the second guy i shall call sam, he is a first year at my uni, when i see him i get some signs that he is into me, e.g. eye contact, holding convo even though we didn't know what to say etcnand he is also really hot but when i met him he did say he was looking forward to getting a lot of pussy at uni but when i've seen him with mates, his mates aren't exactly 'lads' that are hunting for pussy, i see him in mixed groups with boys and girls and he has a nice personality

also i am worried that if i do tell dan how i feel and he feels the same and we start seeing each other i may realise that i actually like sam more and then thigns would get #awks

man troubles looooool

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

Time zone: America/New_York [ DST ]