Your bookmarks
Your friends' posts
Your posts | Quotes
Welcome, CommonCrawl [Bot]!

It is currently 1st September, 2014, 12:10 pm

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: Whelp I Came Out kinda
Unread postPosted: 18th February, 2012, 1:14 am 
So my parents for the course of the school year were convinced i was an alcoholic because i was getting into trouble. I hate the word faggot, which has caused me to deck someone once or twice... Long story short I got a package in the mail from my mom and i opened it. There was a post it that said please dont hate me anymore than you already do. There was a letter and an AA information booklet about alcohol and other bs. So i went out last night got hammered, got back to my apartment ordered pizza, grabbed a water. Saw the note on the table and it got me angry again. so i called my mom drunk and bitched her out. and was like i dont have a drinking problem bitch i like kinda like penis and vagina lmao. I was like im bi and i didnt want you guys to know because my sex life is none of your business. I blacked out so who knows what else we talked about.

In the end she is totally cool with it. All though i do regret coming out to her. my entire goal was for them to never know. now i just need to tell my dad. he will be fine with it, but i have always been a daddys boy and am closer to him. normally i would tell him something big like this first. but im just like uhhh idk. :facepalm:

Unread postPosted: 18th February, 2012, 1:15 am 
Pedo Vaginal
Well thats... unusual but congratz :D Best of lucks with your dad :hug:

Unread postPosted: 18th February, 2012, 1:24 am 
this was the extreme short version lol. I would have to write a book to explain how my last 2 years have been. I have pretty much cut my parents out of my life, they would get a bill from the hospital and be like wtf happend. and i was like its known of your business. i have been avoiding them because i had plans on to pretty much never talk to them again after i graduate. so i guess ill see what happens

Unread postPosted: 18th February, 2012, 3:02 am 
Formerly BiBruh54
Getting drunk and telling some one you're not a alcoholic isn't gonna help your case. But I'm glad it worked out anyway. :gay:

Unread postPosted: 18th February, 2012, 3:11 am 
No offense but you clearly do have a problem with alcohol so I would work on that, it's not a good sign if you look to alcohol the moment something goes wrong. Your parents seem to be cool with you being bi from your writing so why didn't you want to tell them?

Unread postPosted: 18th February, 2012, 7:48 am 

Last edited by The Hierophant on 19th August, 2012, 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Drinking problem
Unread postPosted: 18th February, 2012, 1:15 pm 
Sculptured Bust
Saying you don't have a drinking problem whilst drunk is like saying you don't have bad eating habits with a mouth full of food. Despite what you may think, it might actually be a good idea to go to that AA meeting. Drinking away your anger isn't going to solve anything!

Post subject: Whelp I Came Out kinda
Unread postPosted: 18th February, 2012, 1:54 pm 
Barely Not Legal
Nevermore wrote:
Saying you don't have a drinking problem whilst drunk is like saying you don't have bad eating habits with a mouth full of food. Despite what you may think, it might actually be a good idea to go to that AA meeting. Drinking away your anger isn't going to solve anything!

You changed the Subject so on the front page it said "Drinking Problem" but I couldn't find the fucking thread so I opened this one and voila here it is...

Post subject: Re: Drinking problem
Unread postPosted: 18th February, 2012, 2:11 pm 
Old Colonial
Nevermore wrote:

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Time zone: Europe/London [ DST ]