Your bookmarks
Your friends' posts
Your posts | Quotes
Welcome, CommonCrawl [Bot]!

It is currently 25th October, 2014, 6:10 am

Page 1 of 5 [ 97 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Oh crap wtf have i done
Unread postPosted: 9th February, 2012, 2:37 pm 
okay so I knew I am gay for maybe a year or so for sure now ... but I havent been coming out to people cuz I thought it would eventually get to my dad which me and my mom both thought was a really bad idea ... but today I felt so shit physically and emotionally... I swear it was never like this bad...
After having a mini argument with my parents my dad said the equivalent of ''get out of the room you fag!!''
and without thinking I replied (In a kind of aggressive tone... ) ''yes, Im a fag , Im gay !!! you know now!!''' and then left the room ...

Im currently sitting upstairs without a clue of whats gonna happen next ... :( help ?

Unread postPosted: 9th February, 2012, 2:40 pm 
Wow, never leave the room your in??
Can you text your Mum to see whats happening down there? :noes:

Unread postPosted: 9th February, 2012, 2:44 pm 
The way i've always seen problems is "nothing is ever as bad as you think", while your in your room you will be thinking of the worse case scenario! parents usual cool off after a while and will have a proper coversation with you, go down stairs see what happens. Unless of course there is a chance of your dad getting violent then stay upstairs! :D

Unread postPosted: 9th February, 2012, 2:47 pm 
Wow, that's a tough one... It's never good to come out in a argument. There's not a lot to do except for simply face the music and hope your dad comes down. What you have to do is keep your cool, do not get into another argument, even if he starts yelling, keep calm and just explain yourself.

Unread postPosted: 9th February, 2012, 2:57 pm 
ericb91 wrote:
Wow, that's a tough one... It's never good to come out in a argument. There's not a lot to do except for simply face the music and hope your dad comes down. What you have to do is keep your cool, do not get into another argument, even if he starts yelling, keep calm and just explain yourself.

but I really dont think he gets it ... how could I possibly make him think that me being gay is ok... oh and he probably now thinks that he wont get any grandchildren and blah blah blah... I would go downstairs but I know he can get violent sometimes I think I might just try and wait it out till tomorow..

Unread postPosted: 9th February, 2012, 2:58 pm 
Older with Meth
Yikes! Stay tucked away for a little bit, then in 20 or 30 minutes when things have calmed down a bit, try and talk to your dad. It won't be easy for sure, but at this point you've basically sealed your fate... You'll have to face him sooner or later, and doing it on your terms where you're comfortable is definitely a good idea. Take a few deep breaths, listen to some relaxing music, then head downstairs. Try not to be confrontational if you can help it, and try to get your mom to help as well... Good luck! :hug:

Unread postPosted: 9th February, 2012, 3:00 pm 
Older with Meth
blondeguy wrote:
ericb91 wrote:

but I really dont think he gets it ... how could I possibly make him think that me being gay is ok... oh and he probably now thinks that he wont get any grandchildren and blah blah blah... I would go downstairs but I know he can get violent sometimes I think I might just try and wait it out till tomorow..

If he can get violent, that makes it even harder :( Does he get violent with your mom too? Having her there for support will be very big either way. If nothing else, as disturbing as it sounds, it means he has two targets and will only be able to hit one.

Unread postPosted: 9th February, 2012, 4:21 pm 
Salty and Pretentious

Last edited by The Hierophant on 16th August, 2012, 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Unread postPosted: 9th February, 2012, 4:32 pm 
Barely Not Legal
So, OP what happened?

Unread postPosted: 9th February, 2012, 5:44 pm 
Charmingly Corrupt
Well, he's not here. Methinks something terrible.

Unread postPosted: 9th February, 2012, 5:47 pm 
Camel Toe

Unread postPosted: 9th February, 2012, 6:01 pm 
Older with Meth
Thoughtless wrote:

:pukey: :runaway: :pukey:

Unread postPosted: 9th February, 2012, 8:07 pm 

Last edited by GayAznKiD on 31st March, 2014, 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Unread postPosted: 9th February, 2012, 11:32 pm 
Sculptured Bust
Sometimes it's better to just stay closeted, a fact that many gay teenagers don't seem able to realize.
We need an update!!!'
:hug:

Unread postPosted: 9th February, 2012, 11:37 pm 
I'm entirely unsympathetic for closeted gays that are over 18 unless they're still exploring/finding themselves. Don't try and reverse it, man up and grow a pair and face yourself.

Unread postPosted: 10th February, 2012, 12:01 am 
i need an update dammit. TELL US IF HE TOUCH U

Unread postPosted: 10th February, 2012, 12:08 am 
Older with Meth
SterlingSmithy wrote:
I'm entirely unsympathetic for closeted gays that are over 18 unless they're still exploring/finding themselves. Don't try and reverse it, man up and grow a pair and face yourself.

Cool. So yeah, you can go ahead and take your non-sympathy right the fuck on out of this thread.

Thaaaaaanks!

OT: How did it turn out? Hope all is well :hug:

Unread postPosted: 10th February, 2012, 12:15 am 
^^^^^ SUCK HIS DICK, SEE WHAT HAPPENS

Unread postPosted: 10th February, 2012, 6:54 am 
Stormwatcher wrote:
SterlingSmithy wrote:

Cool. So yeah, you can go ahead and take your non-sympathy right the fuck on out of this thread.

Thaaaaaanks!

OT: How did it turn out? Hope all is well :hug:

Lol, I hate hybrids :P.

Aside from that, I don't think there is any way to reverse it, especially if you have given out any signals in the past. Just talk to them again like you normally would and if they bring it up just say "Yupp it's true". Or if they're an ass about it and say "YOU'RE GOING TO HELL" Or some shit like that just be like "Lolz I was making fun of the fags". Either way you're going to need to come out at some point so you might as well just do it now considering you just rolled the Bentley.

Unread postPosted: 10th February, 2012, 1:21 pm 
Well .. everything turned out not how expected ... It turns out my dad thought I was joking or something kinda like a come back to what he said ... Im pressuming he thinks I was offended by the fact that he called me gay , which is why I said it like that ... so he is actually pretty much acting as if nothing has happened ...

But ... My little brother who was in the room , kinda already thought I was gay and did take it more seriously .. we had a conversation upstairs alone later and he's actually ok with me being gay ... He just said he wouldnt want me to come out incase dad kicks me out or worse and aparently in his school someones older brother came out and the little brother gets bullied...
I dont want him to get bullied just cuz Im gay ...
Yeah I think theres enought reasons for me to stay closeted for now ... maybe when im in uni Ill come out ... I guess I'll just wait till Im financially stable...

Page 1 of 5 [ 97 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Time zone: America/New_York [ DST ]