Active topics
Unread | New posts
Your bookmarks
Your friends' posts
Your posts | Quotes
Welcome, CommonCrawl [Bot]!

It is currently 23rd March, 2017, 4:17 am

Page 161 of 161 [ 3209 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 157, 158, 159, 160, 161
Who have you come out to?
 Friends  40%  40%  [ 112 ]
 Family  3%  3%  [ 8 ]
 Friends and family  14%  14%  [ 40 ]
 No one  25%  25%  [ 70 ]
 Everyone!  18%  18%  [ 51 ]
Total votes: 281

Unread postPosted: 25th December, 2016, 5:30 pm 

First name: Jack
Likes received: 1

I told my best friend but I'm not ready to tell anyone else cause I know if I tell the wrong person then it will travel round my year like wild fire and some people are knobheads.

1 from lemonny3663

Unread postPosted: 9th January, 2017, 8:39 pm 

First name: Chase
Likes received: 1

I guess I'll post my weird-ass coming out story here??? So like all 3 of my friends (sad ikr) are bi/lesbian/ace so I just kinda told them and they were like....yeah Chase ok???? Then I decided to tell me mum when we were on a trip to New Orleans (Imagine a very regretful tone now please) My family and I were driving down this long-ass highway and out of nowhere I just am like......u know what would be a good idea???? COMING OUT TO MY MOM THROUGH TEXT! (ikr I'm such an idiot) I tell my friends and they are like "No Chase, don't be an idiot" and then I send the text anyway. My mom just turns to me and stares. Then she replies with "I love you" We go eat dinner and it's super awkward bc the rest of my family is there so we cant talk. A few weeks later she just says "I dont think ur gay" Im just like "Well thats not up too u is it!?!" and we havent spoken since about it....I'm so paranoid about being alone with her now....

Unread postPosted: 30th January, 2017, 2:39 pm 

First name: Fady
A few close friends like..9 max (I think, I don't remember :rofl2: )
Here's how it happen (interesting huh? :awesome: )

The first close friend I told was when I was in an emotional outbreak (Depressed from being bullied), I told her "I have to tell you something because I need you to know who I am, I'm bi" and she just hugged me like If she wasn't going to let go all.

The next friend I told was like right after the school recess bell rang, with my bestfriend that I told first, I came and whispered to here "Psst, I need to tell you a secret, ready ? I'm bi" She jumped in happiness because she just loved it. I wasn't worried to tell her because she always fought for LGBT rights when someone start talking trash about it.

The next friend I told here in PE class, I was (I think) in an emotional breakdown again and I was crying I think, she hugged me and I told here "The possible worst thing about living in this country is that I'm bi" and she just hugged me even more.

The 4th one is was in recess time when we were enjoying taking test son the internet like "Chakra tests" and stuff like that then we came upon the LGBT test, so I used it as my chance to come out to her (she loves me all the time as a friend so it didn't matter if I told her), I took the test with complete honesty and I let her see the results, she was happy and then told me "You should be careful not to come out to any one, most of the students in this school are homophobes"which she was right.

LATER ON, last summer-...no wait before that...last year's summer(2015) I was with my BFFs (guy and girl)from youth who came from other countries(they are two) and which I trust my life with them and they trust theirs with mine. We were silently watching the sun setting on the beach when I finally told them "Hey guys, I love you so I want you know me, I'm bi" They starred at me awkwardly for like 5 seconds then they smiled and responded "We felt it bro" and they hugged me (Very emotional after that).

Later on THIS LAST SUMMER, my schools organized a trip to Spain so I went with my 3 besties (all girls, yeah I have only 1 guy friend :awesome: ). I was in there room watching TV and just randomly, to all 3 "Hey I have to tell you something, I'm bi", they didn't respond for 1 min I thought they didn't listen so I said "did you hear me?" which to their response it was "Yeah we did, but who cared ? Being gay lasbian or bisexual is normal, it's not a shock Fady, we love you".

Yeah well that's it, hope you fell asleep while reading my boring coming out stories :D :D :D :D :D :D

Unread postPosted: 7th March, 2017, 2:21 am 

First name: Liam
I told both my parents and older sisters in 2015. I told my mum first near the start of year and then I told my dad during final exams near the end. Telling my sisters was way easier than telling my parents. Unfortunately, my mum didn't quite understand that you can't reverse being gay and kept suggesting that I go out with a girl to make sure. I think she's accepted it now though.

Unread postPosted: 7th March, 2017, 7:30 am 
Head tllt boy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

First name: Harry
Likes received: 64

Team: Middle Earth
All my friends/flatmates, my parents (I'm not sure if my sister knows, but I think she does) and although I've not come out my cousins follow me on most of my social media so I assume they know. The rest of my family I'm waiting to come out to when I actually have a proper relationship, just because I feel it'd be easier to introduce "my boyfriend" instead of actually having to do an explicit "I'm gay".

3 from LeeviJ, lemonny3663 and TheBrunswickian

Unread postPosted: 7th March, 2017, 7:53 am 
Jesslut, Community Ambassador

First name: Jesse
Likes received: 186

Team: Westeros
freakism wrote:
All my friends/flatmates, my parents (I'm not sure if my sister knows, but I think she does) and although I've not come out my cousins follow me on most of my social media so I assume they know. The rest of my family I'm waiting to come out to when I actually have a proper relationship, just because I feel it'd be easier to introduce "my boyfriend" instead of actually having to do an explicit "I'm gay".

I wanted to do the whole "my boyfriend" thing to make some kind of statement. Anyway, my mum told my cousin and everyone else was told

Unread postPosted: 7th March, 2017, 2:55 pm 
Adopt-a-usertitle

First name: George
Likes received: 46

Team: Coruscant
EVERYONE KNOWS <3

was hard to hide tbh

Unread postPosted: 7th March, 2017, 6:41 pm 
Saint Drogo's mistress.

First name: Da'Neil Boxley
Likes received: 138

Team: Coruscant
Anyone with eyes.

Unread postPosted: 7th March, 2017, 7:30 pm 

First name: George
Likes received: 3

:gay:
I'm out to mum, and basically everyone who's heard of me at school (so just my year really). I came out to my mum recently; she didn't really care, like the vast majority of people in my school. Although, i initially only told a close group of friends before people spread it about, you know how rumours work.

So i've had a easy ride really, which is a good thing looking into the future, although other people obviously have different experiences, and our opinions are shaped by our experiences.

Page 161 of 161 [ 3209 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 157, 158, 159, 160, 161

Time zone: America/New_York [ DST ]

Recently active