Hi there

All introductions go in here; established members are kindly asked to be as courteous as their minds allow them to be.

Hi there

Unread postby PinkUkulele » 7th July, 2018, 1:14 am

First name or nickname: Eli (don't have any nicknames)

Orientation: Bisexual

Are you active on our Discord Server? If so, what is your username: I don't have an account so no
How did you find the site, and why did you sign up?: I went searching for a site like this and I found it.

Where do you live?: Ontario, Canada.

Occupation/Studies: Grade 10

Life goals: To play a few stringed instruments well.

In your free time you like to: Have fun with my friends either by playing video games having fires or by just being in each other's presence.

What are your talents?: Singing and acting.

An interesting fact about you: None really I'm kinda boring on paper.

Your personal hero is...: My mom, she has so much weighing her down, be it mental illness or money troubles yet she is still always looking out for me.

Your celebrity crush is...: Misha Collins

Your favourite movies are...: Love, Simon and Deadpool.

Favourite TV shows/books/songs right now?: My favorite shows are Supernatural, NCIS, and Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency. And I like to many songs to have a favorite.
What is your political philosophy or beliefs?: I am generally right smack dab in the middle of being either right wing or left wing.

Are you a follower of any religion?: I used to be a non denominational Christian but I have been an atheist for almost a year now.

Drinking, drugs or sobriety?: I don't do drugs and I have tried different alcoholic beverages.

What animal best represents you?: Probably a Panda 🐼

Best thing about you? I make friends fairly easily.
Worst thing about you? I'm lazier than I should be.

Tell us about your last 24 hours: I quite enjoyed my day, I hung out with a good friend of mine for a good portion of the day and made a little bit of progress in learning to play the Ukulele. (Hence my username).
PinkUkulele

First name: Eli

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
2 / 7

Re: Hi there

Unread postby Zephyrus » 7th July, 2018, 7:53 am

Welcome to the forum, Eli. Be sure to join the discord so you can get to know everyone better. :keke:
Zephyrus
Formerly "BucketTech"

First name: Tyler
Likes received: 83

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier III
Progress to next tier:
2 / 14

Team: Nerd Herd

Re: Hi there

Unread postby Lochlan » 7th July, 2018, 9:57 am

Hey Eli :eli: Welcome to the forum! As Tyler said, if you haven't already you should join our Discord! People are always talking in there!
Nerd Herd Team Captain
Click Icon For Nerd Herd Points Breakdown

Lochlan
BOT Hunter

First name: Lochlan
Likes received: 292

:
Tier II
Progress to next tier:
4 / 7

Team: Nerd Herd

Recently active