Discovering my Identity: Hi I'm Ricky Lee

All introductions go in here; established members are kindly asked to be as courteous as their minds allow them to be.

Discovering my Identity: Hi I'm Ricky Lee

Unread postby ricky.lee » 5th January, 2018, 1:15 pm

Hi ya'll, I'm Ricky and I'm a 16 year old Asian American currently residing in TX.

[BACK STORY IF ANYONE HAS TIME]
I began the exploration of my sexuality in a very distorted and unnatural way. The taboo nature of gayness within my household (as I'm sure all of you can relate) drove me into the deep corners of the internet, in which I had no guidance, no one to turn to, literally no one there to help me as I tried to figure out who I was at the tender age of 13. There were multiple sites that I wandered, aimlessly, trying to fulfill my sexual and interpersonal desires. This all lead to me doing unspeakable actions (cuz they're illegal shhh) but what saved me was a set of people who could relate exactly with what I was going through, and could guide me through my life as they had more experience with me .
This set of people came from those website that ironically were the ones that lead me to do bad things. Little by little, as I (hopefully) began to mature more, I started formulating my identity as not just a gay individual, but a gay Asian American. This last bit took me a couple more years to figure out, as encountering more and more people I realized that the cultural differences and the racial structures actually played a large part in how people treated me and how I was expected to react.
All of my experiences, as Deleuze would call them all of my "Affects" which have shaped and continue to shape me as an individual, have largely impacted the way that I interact with the world. Rediscovering my identity in the past few weeks has lead me to pursue more community building activities-as I felt the need to connect other teenagers that suffer through the same things I did during my tender years-and so here I am now, on yet another community building site.
ricky.lee

First name: Ricky

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: Discovering my Identity: Hi I'm Ricky Lee

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 5th January, 2018, 1:27 pm

Welcome to the serve, Ricky!
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

First name: Brennan/wolbre4
Likes received: 416

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier IV
Progress to next tier:
0 / 28

Unread postby Dolly » 5th January, 2018, 4:33 pm

k first of all....... stop being creepy and pretending to do "unspeakable actions" on the "deep corners of the internet."

also, welcome to the forum :)
Dolly
hotty & country singer

Likes received: 845

:
Tier IV
Progress to next tier:
5 / 28

Unread postby ItsMeJack » 5th January, 2018, 6:52 pm

Hi, welcome here!! :keke:
ItsMeJack

Likes received: 35

:
Tier III
Progress to next tier:
2 / 14

Unread postby Amordeyn » 6th January, 2018, 2:00 am

Hey there! Welcome to GTF~ I'd say that some people have similar situations to you or can relate in some way, so it's great you're here! I hope you find the community here helps you~
Something or rather was here a minute ago... Let me see if I can find it.

Amordeyn

First name: Avery-Asher

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby JonathanT88 » 6th January, 2018, 7:23 am

This reads like a political speech. I kept on expecting you to say, "and that's why, ladies of gentlemen, you should vote #Lee2018. For a gay Asian American who will serve YOU! *insert rapturous applause*

Welcome :keke:
Gudrun wrote:

"How many times have I told you? Homosexuality is only to be used for revolutionary purposes!"

Image ImageImage

ImageImageImage
JonathanT88
Horny Jonathan of the Homosexual Intifada

First name: Jonathan (duh.)
Likes received: 783

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby ireland » 13th January, 2018, 2:17 am

Welcome Ricky ;)
ireland

First name: Connor
Likes received: 29

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Recently active