Hey there :)

All introductions go in here; established members are kindly asked to be as courteous as their minds allow them to be.

Hey there :)

Unread postby CrashL334 » 1st October, 2017, 2:24 pm

Hey I'm Damo and I'm new to this forum :)

I love Pokemon, Vocaloid and all things cute! I'm 27 and currently residing in UK. I love to visit the US often. Just come out of a 1yr 6m relationship which really hit me hard, but I'm trying to meet new people and become the friendly, bubbly guy I once was! :D *hugs and cuddles*

First name or nickname: Damien
Orientation: Gay
How did you find the site, and why did you sign up?: Google Search | To meet new likeminded people
Where do you live?: Wales, UK
Occupation/Studies: QA and Test Engineer | VR
Life goals: Develop a video game
In your free time you like to: Play video games, listen to Vocaloid, anything Pokemon related
What are your talents?: 3D Modelling | IT Tech Wizard | Video Game Development | Virtual Reality Software Testing
An interesting fact about you: I love hugs
Your personal hero is...: Raichu
Your celebrity crush is...: Thomas Dekker
Your favourite movies are...: Anything sci-fi, fantasy, fun
Favourite TV shows/books/songs right now?: Friends | Remote Controller (Kagamine Rin & Len)
What is your political philosophy or beliefs?: None.
Are you a follower of any religion? Nope.
Drinking, drugs or sobriety?: I drink water and soda, does that count?
What animal best represents you?: Cat
Best thing about you? Kind, caring guy
Worst thing about you? I can get a little obsessive with people I hold dear, probably what ended my last relationship. I'm trying my best to resolve this.
Tell us about your last 24 hours:[ Visited family and friends who tried to cheer me up after my recent breakup. It didn't work.
A picture of you: (only if you feel comfortable, many users have never posted a picture, it certainly isn't expected!; but if so, use our image uploader if you like and paste the BBCode URL you're given:)
CrashL334

First name: Damien

Re: Hey there :)

Unread postby Wild » 13th November, 2017, 4:28 am

Raichu is a quality hero
“Life is like a box of chocolates. I’m allergic.”
Wild

First name: Liam
Likes received: 2

Re: Hey there :)

Unread postby Dolly » 13th November, 2017, 5:08 pm

Our age limit here is 24. Please use our adult forum, gayforum.org instead. Thanks!
Dolly
hotty & country singer

Likes received: 531

Team: The Wild West

Recently active