Hey hoetties <3

All introductions go in here; established members are kindly asked to be as courteous as their minds allow them to be.

Re: Hey hoetties <3

Unread postby JonathanT88 » 20th August, 2017, 6:42 pm

>We can't accept Iraqi refugees, they're all backwards and HATE Western culture.

>
Fave music: Im obsessed with alternative and experimental, but I listen to everything from jazz to EDM

Fave Shows: rupaul drag race, parks and rec, Rick & Morty and all things offensively stereotypically gay

Fave hobbies: making memes, recreational crying and managing my arab LGBT advocating FB page

Welcome, Ali :)
Gudrun wrote:

"How many times have I told you? Homosexuality is only to be used for revolutionary purposes!"

Image ImageImage

ImageImageImage
JonathanT88
Horny Jonathan of the Homosexual Intifada

First name: Jonathan (duh.)
Likes received: 784

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby Ali rai » 21st August, 2017, 8:37 am

JonathanT88 wrote:>We can't accept Iraqi refugees, they're all backwards and HATE Western culture.

>
Fave music: Im obsessed with alternative and experimental, but I listen to everything from jazz to EDM

Fave Shows: rupaul drag race, parks and rec, Rick & Morty and all things offensively stereotypically gay

Fave hobbies: making memes, recreational crying and managing my arab LGBT advocating FB page

Welcome, Ali :)

THE ULTIMATE POLITICAL SHADE OF IT ALL :clap3:

thank u sweetie ❤️
Ali rai

Likes received: 4

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Dua Lipa » 21st August, 2017, 8:43 am

! Haven't seen an intro thread make it to page 2 in ages, you must be GTF's saviour!
Twink enthusiast

ImageImage

ImageImage
Dua Lipa
Actually Heterosexual

First name: Ethan
Likes received: 828

:
Tier II
Progress to next tier:
6 / 7

Unread postby The-pink-crusader » 23rd August, 2017, 6:11 am

You seem like a cool person
The-pink-crusader

Likes received: 3

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby scottnesss » 26th August, 2017, 12:49 pm

Reading this intro page has me like:

And I thought I was Gay™...

Welcome to GTF Ali! Love your work, hope you win! xo

Pop by the chat sometime xo
Image Image

JonathanT88 wrote:Scottnesss - You'll always be GTF's token narcissist, and don't let any newbie scum tell you differently. You're wonderful, and watching you destroy everyone around you with your sass is very satisfying.
scottnesss
I don't hate all of you; Some of you I only dislike.

Likes received: 185

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Previous

Recently active