Well hi, I'm new

All introductions go in here; established members are kindly asked to be as courteous as their minds allow them to be.

Well hi, I'm new

Unread postby Sokol » 3rd August, 2017, 9:44 am

Hey everyone, I'm Linus
I'm 17 years old and I'm bisexual (I think).
I found this site while I was searching from some information considering the whole LGBTQ+ community and I thought it would be cool to talk to people who have experienced/are experiencing the same stuff as me. What I mean by that specifically is like the whole "phase" of questioning your sexuality and stuff.
I live in Belgium, not far from Brussels. I study Latin and Sience in high school, I'm going to senior year in September.
I want to go to med school after high school but if that won't work I think I'm going to study Biology in general and see what I'm gonna do with it further on.
In my free time I like to scroll through social media or play some online games. I don't really think I really have any talents to be honest lol... I used to be able to sing pretty well but since my voice got deeper it got all messed up lol.
A fun fact about me is that I use lol alot. Lol.
I don't really have a personal hero besides my best friend who've helped me through whole high school.
My celebrity crushes are Selena Gomez and Jack Falahee. My favourite movies are like all the Harry Potter movies and The Neon Demon. My favourite TV show is How To Get Away With Murder (with Jack Falahee :heart:) and my favourite songs are probably all the songs by The Neighbourhood, The Kooks and Alt-J lol.
I don't really 'follow' politics that much but when I do it really interests me tho, I just can't find the time to really focus on it alot tbh.
My parents are religious but I'm not really religious actually, I do believe there is something like a higher power but I don't know if it's God or something else. I do drink ocassionally with friends and I have done drugs before, but I'm not like a total junk.
I think a seal represents me the best because seals represent imagination and I'm very imaginative.
The best thing about me is that I'm a great listener and I tend to really understand other people when they have problems but like the worst thing about me is that I get annoyed pretty easy.
My last 24 hours contained eating, sleeping, watching tv, gaming and more sleeping.
And here's a quick picture of me:
Sokol
Sokol The Cocks

Likes received: 59

Re: Well hi, I'm new

Unread postby TheBrunswickian » 3rd August, 2017, 9:47 am

Welcome Linus! Great to have you
itislinus wrote:My celebrity crushes are Selena Gomez and Jack Falahee. My favourite movies are like all the Harry Potter movies and The Neon Demon.
I think a seal represents me the best because seals represent imagination and I'm very imaginative.
My last 24 hours contained eating, sleeping, watching tv, gaming and more sleeping.

I approve of all of this
House Cup 2016 - Team Westeros
House Cup 2017 - Team Lion King

TheBrunswickian
Data Collector, Community Ambassador

First name: Jesse
Likes received: 338

Unread postby Sokol » 3rd August, 2017, 9:49 am

Thanks alot! :)
Sokol
Sokol The Cocks

Unread postby MCarr » 3rd August, 2017, 10:24 am

Welcome to the forum! :keke:
I love How to Get Away With Murder! You should try the chat room, it's great for getting to know everyone. I'm sure you'll love it here! :heart:
"I hate the word homophobia. It's not a phobia. You are not scared. You are an asshole"

MCarr
I won a bet with Kaspar

First name: Miguel
Likes received: 154

Unread postby boiii » 3rd August, 2017, 10:25 am

:D a warm welcome to you here :D
Hope you stick around :). Check out the chat sometime ^.^
Image Image

ImageImage

Winner of the best friendship award together with Kaspar ^.^ and also that other one we don't talk about.
boiii
oh shit waddup

First name: Kamiel
Likes received: 187

Unread postby BucketTech » 3rd August, 2017, 10:46 am

Welcome to the forum, Linus.
Be sure to pop into chat again. :keke:
BucketTech
The Nun

First name: Tyler
Likes received: 21

Unread postby Kaspar » 3rd August, 2017, 10:49 am

Hey Linus, welcome to GTF :heart:
Proudly, the Captain of team Spirited Away
House Cup 2017

mattyk wrote:You are indeed all-round 100% certified awesome!

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kaspar
The Kind Moderator / Lochlan's cat enthusiast

First name: Kacper
Likes received: 328

Unread postby Deither » 3rd August, 2017, 10:55 am

Welcome, french belgian, german belgian or dutch belgian?

ImageImage

The only two time official winner of GTF's Powertop award
Deither
Knope's Ben Wyatt

Likes received: 29

Unread postby Sokol » 3rd August, 2017, 10:57 am

Deither wrote:Welcome, french belgian, german belgian or dutch belgian?

Dutch belgian ;) and thanks!
Sokol
Sokol The Cocks

Unread postby Pity » 3rd August, 2017, 12:35 pm

Hey there, Linus! I have never seen someone describe seals as imaginative, but I think that is a really neat view to have on them lol. We have a chat room that can be fun if it is active, so you should stop by if you get the change. Also, I am established and respected, so if you have any questions or need help, feel free to message me. I hope you enjoy the forum. :)
Pity
hotty & disgraced member

First name: Marcus
Likes received: 475

Unread postby Lochlan » 3rd August, 2017, 12:58 pm

Hey Linus! Welcome to the forum, I hope you stick around and we get to meet in the chat sometime :) I hope you like it here :keke:
I'll find some real nice thing for my signature one day..
Lochlan

First name: Lochlan
Likes received: 44

Unread postby Ethán » 3rd August, 2017, 4:42 pm

Welcome mate!
Twink enthusiast
Ethán
Is shaking

First name: Ethan
Likes received: 634

Unread postby Jamesk » 3rd August, 2017, 5:44 pm

Welcome to the forum, Linus. :keke:

Popularite Season 4 - Proudly #TeamAdele
Jamesk
'Who's up for Truth or Dare...'

First name: Dimitris
Likes received: 39

Unread postby T33Bone » 4th August, 2017, 2:25 am

itislinus wrote:Hey everyone, I'm Linus
I'm 17 years old and I'm bisexual (I think).
I found this site while I was searching from some information considering the whole LGBTQ+ community and I thought it would be cool to talk to people who have experienced/are experiencing the same stuff as me. What I mean by that specifically is like the whole "phase" of questioning your sexuality and stuff.
I live in Belgium, not far from Brussels. I study Latin and Sience in high school, I'm going to senior year in September.
I want to go to med school after high school but if that won't work I think I'm going to study Biology in general and see what I'm gonna do with it further on.
In my free time I like to scroll through social media or play some online games. I don't really think I really have any talents to be honest lol... I used to be able to sing pretty well but since my voice got deeper it got all messed up lol.
A fun fact about me is that I use lol alot. Lol.
I don't really have a personal hero besides my best friend who've helped me through whole high school.
My celebrity crushes are Selena Gomez and Jack Falahee. My favourite movies are like all the Harry Potter movies and The Neon Demon. My favourite TV show is How To Get Away With Murder (with Jack Falahee :heart:) and my favourite songs are probably all the songs by The Neighbourhood, The Kooks and Alt-J lol.
I don't really 'follow' politics that much but when I do it really interests me tho, I just can't find the time to really focus on it alot tbh.
My parents are religious but I'm not really religious actually, I do believe there is something like a higher power but I don't know if it's God or something else. I do drink ocassionally with friends and I have done drugs before, but I'm not like a total junk.
The best thing about me is that I'm a great listener and I tend to really understand other people when they have problems but like the worst thing about me is that I get annoyed pretty easy.
And here's a quick picture of me:

Hi New, I'm T33Bone.
[i]"Deadass on the field, deadass in my heart, Amen"[/i]

-Ethan on the meaning of life
[size=200]
T33Bone
Token Black Guy

First name: Isa
Likes received: 9

Unread postby Sokol » 4th August, 2017, 9:25 am

Thanks all ♥