Hello everyone!!!!

All introductions go in here; established members are kindly asked to be as courteous as their minds allow them to be.

Hello everyone!!!!

Unread postby user1103 » 2nd August, 2017, 2:09 pm

First name or nickname: John
Age: 14
Orientation: gay
How did you find the site, and why did you sign up?: was searching the web for a community like this, and decided to join :keke:
Where do you live?: Portugal
Occupation/Studies: student
Life goals: to be happy being myself
In your free time you like to: talk to other people, listening to music, surf the web, read
What are your talents?: being open to other people
An interesting fact about you: can type without looking at the keyboard
Your personal hero is...: haven't got one
Your celebrity crush is...: haven't got one either :dunno:
Your favourite movies are...: amadeus, secret life of pets
Favourite TV shows/books/songs right now?: GoT, OITNB, Mr. Robot, Harry Potter
What is your political philosophy or beliefs?: you have to work in order to achieve your goals
Are you a follower of any religion? nope
Drinking, drugs or sobriety?: sobriety
What animal best represents you?: cat
Best thing about you? Always there to talk to people
Worst thing about you? Way too obsessive
Tell us about your last 24 hours:[ Had a family dinner last night, woke up late today and went to the pool.

PM if you want to talk :D
Last edited by user1103 on 12th August, 2017, 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
user1103
New Member
 
First name: John
Posts: 11
Joined: 2nd August, 2017, 11:40 am

Re: Hello everyone!!!!

Unread postby MCarr » 2nd August, 2017, 2:29 pm

Welcome to the forum! :keke:
What do you mean with "way too obsessive"? Anyway, you should try the chat room, it's great for getting to know everyone. I'm sure you'll love it here! :heart:
"I hate the word homophobia. It's not a phobia. You are not scared. You are an asshole"

Image
User avatar
MCarr
I won a bet with Kaspar
 
First name: Miguel
Posts: 518
Likes received: 160
Joined: 22nd April, 2017, 6:53 am
Country: Portugal (pt)

Team: The Wild West

Re: Hello everyone!!!!

Unread postby MCarr » 2nd August, 2017, 2:31 pm

MCarr812 wrote:Welcome to the forum! :keke:
Yay another portuguese! Olá, como estás? É sempre bom ver outro português :)
Anyway, you should try the chat room, it's great for getting to know everyone. I'm sure you'll love it here! :heart:
"I hate the word homophobia. It's not a phobia. You are not scared. You are an asshole"

Image
User avatar
MCarr
I won a bet with Kaspar
 
First name: Miguel
Posts: 518
Likes received: 160
Joined: 22nd April, 2017, 6:53 am
Country: Portugal (pt)

Team: The Wild West

Re: Hello everyone!!!!

Unread postby user1103 » 2nd August, 2017, 2:45 pm

MCarr812 wrote:Welcome to the forum! :keke:
What do you mean with "way too obsessive"? Anyway, you should try the chat room, it's great for getting to know everyone. I'm sure you'll love it here! :heart:


Sometimes I'm so obsessive with some things that I drive other people mad :awesome:
You know, when you thing about one thing only and you start obsessing about that particular thing :dunno:
user1103
New Member
 
First name: John
Posts: 11
Joined: 2nd August, 2017, 11:40 am

Re: Hello everyone!!!!

Unread postby Kaspar » 2nd August, 2017, 3:00 pm

Hey John, welcome to the GTF! :heart: We're glad you joined, I hope you'll like it here :P Anyway, [spoilers] after the last GoT episode, do you think that Dany's situation is completely fucked up right now? :rofl2:
Proudly, the Captain of team Spirited Away
House Cup 2017

mattyk wrote:You are indeed all-round 100% certified awesome!



ImageImage
ImageImage
User avatar
Kaspar
The Kind Moderator / Lochlan's cat enthusiast
 
First name: Kacper
Posts: 1581
Likes received: 361
Joined: 18th January, 2017, 5:50 pm
Location: Northern Poland, almost by the sea ey
Country: Poland (pl)

Team: The Far East

Re: Hello everyone!!!!

Unread postby user1103 » 2nd August, 2017, 3:14 pm

Kaspar wrote:Hey John, welcome to the GTF! :heart: We're glad you joined, I hope you'll like it here :P Anyway, [spoilers] after the last GoT episode, do you think that Dany's situation is completely fucked up right now? :rofl2:


It's somewhat weird, I was expecting her to be nicer to Jon Snow :dunno: after all, he said the truth, but she was so obsessed with that bend the knee shit that she didn't even care.
[spoiler]
But the most surprising part of the episode was definitely when Olenna Tyrell confessed that she killed Joffrey! :devil:
user1103
New Member
 
First name: John
Posts: 11
Joined: 2nd August, 2017, 11:40 am

Re: Hello everyone!!!!

Unread postby Pity » 2nd August, 2017, 3:28 pm

Hey there, John! I love Mr. Robot, so it is pretty neat to have someone else here who also enjoys the show; I have not seen very many haha. A lot of members like to hang out in our chat room, so stop by if you notice that it is active. Also, I can answer any questions you have or provide help if you need it because I am highly established and respected. I hope you like it here. :)
Image
User avatar
Pity
hotty & disgraced member
 
First name: Marcus
Posts: 3042
Likes received: 489
Joined: 19th July, 2015, 11:50 pm
Location: Apex, NC
Country: United States (us)

Team: The Wild West

Re: Hello everyone!!!!

Unread postby user1103 » 2nd August, 2017, 5:01 pm

Pity wrote:Hey there, John! I love Mr. Robot, so it is pretty neat to have someone else here who also enjoys the show; I have not seen very many haha. A lot of members like to hang out in our chat room, so stop by if you notice that it is active. Also, I can answer any questions you have or provide help if you need it because I am highly established and respected. I hope you like it here. :)


I don’t know many people who watch Mr. Robot either! It’s the *weirdest* tv show ever :runaway:
user1103
New Member
 
First name: John
Posts: 11
Joined: 2nd August, 2017, 11:40 am

Re: Hello everyone!!!!

Unread postby Lochlan » 2nd August, 2017, 5:55 pm

Welcome to the forum John! So a cat best describes you eh? I can always welcome another cat lover :P As Miguel said, I hope you join us in the chat, and I hope your issue with having to refresh doesn't get in the way too much :)
I'll find some real nice thing for my signature one day..
User avatar
Lochlan
Member
 
First name: Lochlan
Posts: 388
Likes received: 46
Joined: 16th March, 2015, 12:43 pm
Location: Merseyside
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Team: The Wild West

Re: Hello everyone!!!!

Unread postby Unseasoned Chicken » 3rd August, 2017, 4:23 am

user1103 wrote:
Pity wrote:Hey there, John! I love Mr. Robot, so it is pretty neat to have someone else here who also enjoys the show; I have not seen very many haha. A lot of members like to hang out in our chat room, so stop by if you notice that it is active. Also, I can answer any questions you have or provide help if you need it because I am highly established and respected. I hope you like it here. :)


I don’t know many people who watch Mr. Robot either! It’s the *weirdest* tv show ever :runaway:

I love Mr. Robot too! It does take a lot of effort to watch though and at times I've had to just stop mid episode because I'm like wtf is going on :rofl:

Also welcome
Twink enthusiast
User avatar
Unseasoned Chicken
Is shaking
 
First name: Ethan
Posts: 3994
Likes received: 649
Joined: 4th November, 2015, 3:49 am
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Country: Australia (au)

Re: Hello everyone!!!!

Unread postby Abdeltyf » 3rd August, 2017, 7:45 am

Harry Potter and Mr.Robot? We sure will get along.
I always loved Portuguese♡ Welcome to the forum!
Image

:keke:
User avatar
Abdeltyf
Formerly "Winpartium"
 
First name: Abdeltyf
Posts: 156
Likes received: 25
Joined: 3rd July, 2017, 3:31 pm
Location: Not in the desert
Country: Tunisia (tn)

Team: The Far East

Re: Hello everyone!!!!

Unread postby Mcmmigas » 6th August, 2017, 4:53 pm

Boa outro Tuga!
If you want to talk some day, send me an msg
Image
User avatar
Mcmmigas
New Member
 
First name: Miguel
Posts: 9
Likes received: 5
Joined: 6th August, 2017, 2:07 pm
Location: Portugal
Country: Portugal (pt)

Re: Hello everyone!!!!

Unread postby Example » 6th August, 2017, 11:29 pm

Welcome to the forum, John!
YOU'RE WAY TOO YOUNG FOR ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK TSK TSK
if you need any help around the forum or just want some advice feel free to message me and I'll help the best I can
we're glad to have you here, John

Image
Image
User avatar
Example
Moderator
 
First name: Kyler
Posts: 2776
Likes received: 435
Joined: 25th April, 2011, 10:25 pm
Location: vancouver
Country: Canada (ca)

Team: The Wild West


Recently active
Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], Tim., Yahoo [Bot], Yandex [Bot] and 65 guests