me ^_^

All introductions go in here; established members are kindly asked to be as courteous as their minds allow them to be.

me ^_^

Unread postby The-pink-crusader » 21st July, 2017, 2:38 pm

Well here goes my template of ultimate gay! :)

[b]nickname: Frost (technically middle name)

Orientation: well I gave it away a bit but I'm gay... well like 99% gay

How did you find the site, and why did you sign up?: I literally just ran across it on the Internet and decided I liked the community

Where do you live?: Portland, oregon

Occupation/Studies: everything computers + creative writing

Life goals: become successful, have fun and find a boyfriend who tolerates my shenanigans

In your free time you like to: go airsofting and play games + write

What are your talents?: I'm good with computers, I like to think I'm imaginative, I'm an INCREDIBLY fast learner (I got to a competitive level in mortal kombat x within the first three months of playing + hardly any past experience) and am really humble...

An interesting fact about you: I like music... probably should have added that to hobbies

Your personal hero is...: jacksepticeye

Your celebrity crush is...: jacksepticeye or markiplier

Your favourite movies are...: comedy's and musicals

Favourite TV shows/books/songs right now?:I love cage the elephant (weird old band) the daily show with trevor noah and adore the summoner series by Taran Matharu ( I love magic and tactics... I have a fascination with everything)

What is your political philosophy or beliefs?:huh... I don't really know... it would probably take to many paragraph's to explain my "distaste" for Trump though

Are you a follower of any religion? No but I have an open mind and don't hate anybody who does just for that fact

Drinking, drugs or sobriety?: I am clean, unless you count lot's and lot's of propels and cream sodas

What animal best represents you?: a very large dog, very nice unless provoked and farther to big to fit in a closet

Best thing about you? Fast learning. If you don't know how to do something give me a week and I will know how to do it

Worst thing about you? Fast learning. It's great for the reasons above but it means I get bored of things frequently as I move very quickly up until I hit a brick wall. Also bad hand eye coordination

Tell us about your last 24 hours: I didn't sleep at all because I was having to much fun just communing on the forum and watching youtube. I am now downloading the destiny 2 beta

A picture of you: sorry no picture, I need to get ready in order to not look like a cave beast
Last edited by The-pink-crusader on 21st July, 2017, 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The-pink-crusader

Likes received: 3

Re: me ^_^

Unread postby The-pink-crusader » 21st July, 2017, 2:41 pm

"Farther to big" huh... good enough
The-pink-crusader

Unread postby Pity » 21st July, 2017, 2:57 pm

Hey there, Frost :) I am glad there are other people who like Cage the Elephant! I am not sure if there are others here who also like the band. You should hop on our chat room if you notice that it is active because you can meet a lot of members that hang out there from time to time. I am highly respected and established, if you ever need anyone to answer questions you have, I am only a few clicks away. I hope you enjoy the forum! :awesome:
Pity
hotty & disgraced member

First name: Marcus
Likes received: 489

Team: The Wild West

Unread postby MCarr » 21st July, 2017, 3:00 pm

Welcome to the forum! :keke:
I would love to read something you wrote some day. Also, what do you mean by 99% gay? Anyway, I'm sure you'll love it here! :heart:
"I hate the word homophobia. It's not a phobia. You are not scared. You are an asshole"

MCarr
I won a bet with Kaspar

First name: Miguel
Likes received: 160

Team: The Wild West

Unread postby Jacketh » 21st July, 2017, 3:08 pm

I've moved this into the Introduction sub-forum :)

Welcome to the site! Make sure you check the welcome PM out, there is a lot of useful stuff there.
Jacketh
Admin

First name: Jack
Likes received: 598

Unread postby The-pink-crusader » 21st July, 2017, 3:19 pm

MCarr812 wrote:Welcome to the forum! :keke:
I would love to read something you wrote some day. Also, what do you mean by 99% gay? Anyway, I'm sure you'll love it here! :heart:

I've had a crush on one girl but I feel MUCH more of a connection with guys... some people still call It bi but... I mean not really
The-pink-crusader

Unread postby The-pink-crusader » 21st July, 2017, 3:35 pm

Pity wrote:Hey there, Frost :) I am glad there are other people who like Cage the Elephant! I am not sure if there are others here who also like the band. You should hop on our chat room if you notice that it is active because you can meet a lot of members that hang out there from time to time. I am highly respected and established, if you ever need anyone to answer questions you have, I am only a few clicks away. I hope you enjoy the forum! :awesome:

Thanks and I'm sure I will enjoy the forum and have decided to atleast try to remain semi active^_^
The-pink-crusader

Unread postby Abdeltyf » 21st July, 2017, 5:09 pm

Hello and welcome^^ You sure like gaming channels and are into gaming and yet like to write, that's an amazing combination
Hope you feel at ease in the community, there are tons of amazing people in this forum! Join us in the chat some time - especially if you intend to be active!
Enjoy your stay :P

:keke:
Abdeltyf
Formerly "Winpartium"

First name: Abdeltyf
Likes received: 25

Team: The Far East

Unread postby BenC » 21st July, 2017, 5:36 pm

Hey Frost, looks like we have quite a bit in common, age, computers, Trevor Noah and i look like a cave beast in the mornings as well :lol:
Tbh it's like looking in a mirror except for the pewdiepie crush though :shake: :keke:
Anyway, welcome to the forum and hope to see you around in chat! :D
BenC
I won a bet with Kaspar

First name: Ben
Likes received: 7

Team: The Far East

Unread postby Powerdwarf » 21st July, 2017, 5:37 pm

Hey bro, always awesome to see another airsofter! I run a modded vsr as my primary atm, what about you?
Powerdwarf

Likes received: 9

Recently active