Hullo

All introductions go in here; established members are kindly asked to be as courteous as their minds allow them to be.

Hullo

Unread postby KafkaTamura » 21st February, 2017, 12:04 pm

Hey guys - I found this forum yesterday and hung out in the chat as a guest so I figured I should make an account.
My name's Keaton; I'm gay, 19 years old and go to college in Wisconsin. I'm currently a premed student trying to become a doctor someday, but besides science I love books and Spanish.
My username is a reference to a book by my favorite author, Haruki Murakami. I also love Harry Potter, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, The Great Gatsby, Game of Thrones (I've read the books, but haven't watched the show), and The Name of the Wind (another great high fantasy series). I kinda just like reading a lot. Music wise my tastes vary. Of Monsters and Men is my go to group, and I like other indie folk artists like The Lumineers too. But I also like lots of other stuff, I'm not too picky. I like musicals a lot (did a lot of theatre in high school), my favorites being... actually no I can't pick favorites. There's too many great ones (Hamilton, Hairspray, Shrek, The Drowsy Chaperone, Once, Phantom of the Opera, and The Wedding Singer are good though). TV show wise, I love Parks & Rec, Scrubs, HIMYM, Psych, Supernatural, The Office, Grey's Anatomy, Sword Art Online, Attack on Titan, and Fairy Tail. If you're in to any of those things I love to talk about them or get new suggestions. Other hobbies include playing soccer with friends (I'm kinda trash), swimming, and Super Smash Bros (not like competitively - i'm not that good)
Thanks guys!
Last edited by KafkaTamura on 21st February, 2017, 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KafkaTamura

Likes received: 5

Re: Hullo

Unread postby Pity » 21st February, 2017, 12:34 pm

Hey, Keaton :) I'm glad you made an account after meeting some of us! I am also learning Spanish (I am still at an elementary level, though) in addition to being pre-medical. If you have any questions at all, I can probably answer them as I am quite respected and established.

Have fun :thumbsup:
Pity
hotty & disgraced member

First name: Marcus
Likes received: 430

Team: How To Train Your Dragon

Unread postby Jacketh » 21st February, 2017, 12:53 pm

Woo, you created an account! Welcome! :)

Chat is normally pretty active, even more active than it was, so hopefully will see you on it again :D

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
Jacketh
Administrator

First name: Jack
Likes received: 489

Unread postby Example » 21st February, 2017, 2:31 pm

Welcome to the forum, keaton
im glad you decided to sign up
ImageImageImageImage
Example
James Corden

First name: Kyler
Likes received: 367

Team: Lion King

Unread postby TeenageGaymer » 21st February, 2017, 4:09 pm

KafkaTamura wrote:Hey guys - I found this forum yesterday and hung out in the chat as a guest so I figured I should make an account.
My name's Keaton; I'm gay, 19 years old and go to college in Wisconsin. I'm currently a premed student trying to become a doctor someday, but besides science I love literature and Spanish.
My username is a reference to a book by my favorite author, Haruki Murakami. I also love Harry Potter, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, The Great Gatsby, Game of Thrones (I've read the books, but haven't watched the show), and The Name of the Wind (another great high fantasy series). I kinda just like reading a lot. Music wise my tastes vary. Of Monsters and Men is my go to group, and I like other indie folk artists like The Lumineers too. But I also like lots of other stuff, I'm not too picky. I like musicals a lot (did a lot of theatre in high school), my favorites being... actually no I can't pick favorites. There's too many great ones (Hamilton, Hairspray, Shrek, The Drowsy Chaperone, Once, Phantom of the Opera, and The Wedding Singer are good though). TV show wise, I love Parks & Rec, Scrubs, HIMYM, Psych, Supernatural, The Office, Grey's Anatomy, Sword Art Online, Attack on Titan, and Fairy Tail. If you're in to any of those things I love to talk about them or get new suggestions. Other hobbies include playing soccer with friends (I'm kinda trash), swimming, and Super Smash Bros (not like competitively - i'm not that good)
Thanks guys!

Please tell me you're not a "for fun" player. For glory everyday.
Anyways, welcome Kafka
"The most basic principle to being a free American is the notion is that we as individuals are responsible for our own life and decisions" - Ron Paul
Currently playing: The Legend of Zelda: Windwaker HD, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3d Master Quest, Super Mario Galaxy 2, occasionally Splatoon and Smash
TeenageGaymer

First name: Phoenix
Likes received: 1

Unread postby muddylegs » 21st February, 2017, 4:48 pm

Welcome to the forum!! :3
[6:50 PM] Flaggermus: muddy you cant just lynch people
[11:09 AM] TheWoahAlex: you can't lynch everyone!
[9:14 PM] Mestaris: MUDDY YOU CANT LYNCH PEOPLE. LYNCHING PEOPLE IS NOT A SOLUTION
[2:32 PM] Zefare: Muddy, you can't just lynch people!
[2:23 PM] bettasnail: you have a thing for lynching ppl don't you
[7:59 PM] AwesomeCDog: muddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy not everyone is ready and willing to hurt others
[9:42 PM] matiboi96: Lol rob you can't just order someone to amputate themselves!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

[5:32 PM] Tyler: Fuck me sideways and call me grandma

[7:38 PM] Mestaris: your fetishes are worse than mine

Scherzy wrote:wonderfully creative, awesomely cute, horribly funny, uncomfortably morbid, relatively fucked-up, and outright twisted
muddylegs
Coca-Cola Poster BOY

Likes received: 140

Unread postby KrisCross » 21st February, 2017, 8:02 pm

Welcome, enjoy your stay here!

If you have any questions, you can always PM one of the members with a differently colored name. :awesome:
KrisCross
House Cup Host Te Fiti

Likes received: 180

Unread postby Ethán » 21st February, 2017, 8:16 pm

Welcome to the forum mate!
Twink enthusiast
Ethán
House Cup Host Farquaad

First name: Ethan
Likes received: 560

Unread postby Liam » 21st February, 2017, 9:21 pm

Yay you made an account :D Welcome officially to the forum :)
Liam
The Fake Cheesy, Sexual Exhibitionist Canadian

First name: Liam
Likes received: 38

Team: How To Train Your Dragon

Unread postby TheBrunswickian » 21st February, 2017, 10:07 pm

Yay! Glad you've joined us! I'm a well-established and respected member here, and I'm a Community Ambassador, so if you have any questions I'm here to help!

Do you think we're all going to die before Winds of Winter comes out?
Also fun fact, Of Monsters and Men made a cameo appearance in Season 6 of Game of Thrones!
KING OF THE PRIDE LANDS: CAPTAIN OF TEAM LION KING

House Cup 2016 - Team Westeros

TheBrunswickian
Jesslut, Community Ambassador

First name: Jesse
Likes received: 327

Unread postby KafkaTamura » 21st February, 2017, 11:03 pm

Thanks a bunch guys! This seems like a pretty cool place

TheBrunswickian wrote:Do you think we're all going to die before Winds of Winter comes out?
Also fun fact, Of Monsters and Men made a cameo appearance in Season 6 of Game of Thrones!

Even if we live to see Winds of Winter, we're definitely not gonna make it until A Dream of Spring. I remember reading an article about the OMAM thing - super cool
KafkaTamura

Likes received: 5

Unread postby TheBrunswickian » 21st February, 2017, 11:10 pm

KafkaTamura wrote:
TheBrunswickian wrote:Do you think we're all going to die before Winds of Winter comes out?

Even if we live to see Winds of Winter, we're definitely not gonna make it until A Dream of Spring. I remember reading an article about the OMAM thing - super cool

I will rise from my grave to read the final book if I must!
KING OF THE PRIDE LANDS: CAPTAIN OF TEAM LION KING

House Cup 2016 - Team Westeros

TheBrunswickian
Jesslut, Community Ambassador

First name: Jesse
Likes received: 327

Unread postby Mortvivant04 » 23rd February, 2017, 3:26 am

KafkaTamura wrote:Hey guys - I found this forum yesterday and hung out in the chat as a guest so I figured I should make an account.
My name's Keaton; I'm gay, 19 years old and go to college in Wisconsin. I'm currently a premed student trying to become a doctor someday, but besides science I love books and Spanish.
My username is a reference to a book by my favorite author, Haruki Murakami. I also love Harry Potter, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, The Great Gatsby, Game of Thrones (I've read the books, but haven't watched the show), and The Name obtenir crédit of the Wind (another great high fantasy series). I kinda just like reading a lot. Music wise my tastes vary. Of Monsters and Men is my go to group, and I like other indie folk artists like The Lumineers too. But I also like lots of other stuff, I'm not too picky. I like musicals a lot (did a lot of theatre in high school), my favorites being... actually no I can't pick favorites. There's too many great ones (Hamilton, Hairspray, Shrek, The Drowsy Chaperone, Once, Phantom of the Opera, and The Wedding Singer are good though). TV show wise, I love Parks & Rec, Scrubs, HIMYM, Psych, Supernatural, The Office, Grey's Anatomy, Sword Art Online, Attack on Titan, and Fairy Tail. If you're in to any of those things I love to talk about them or get new suggestions. Other hobbies include playing soccer with friends (I'm kinda trash), swimming, and Super Smash Bros (not like competitively - i'm not that good)
Thanks guys!

Goka vody tay tsss,mtapy ty
Mortvivant04

First name: gq qfgsqfg

Recently active