Your friends' posts
Your posts | Quotes
Welcome, CommonCrawl [Bot]!

It is currently 25th March, 2017, 7:25 pm

Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 
 Post subject: Hullo
Unread postPosted: 21st February, 2017, 12:04 pm 

Likes received: 5

Hey guys - I found this forum yesterday and hung out in the chat as a guest so I figured I should make an account.
My name's Keaton; I'm gay, 19 years old and go to college in Wisconsin. I'm currently a premed student trying to become a doctor someday, but besides science I love books and Spanish.
My username is a reference to a book by my favorite author, Haruki Murakami. I also love Harry Potter, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, The Great Gatsby, Game of Thrones (I've read the books, but haven't watched the show), and The Name of the Wind (another great high fantasy series). I kinda just like reading a lot. Music wise my tastes vary. Of Monsters and Men is my go to group, and I like other indie folk artists like The Lumineers too. But I also like lots of other stuff, I'm not too picky. I like musicals a lot (did a lot of theatre in high school), my favorites being... actually no I can't pick favorites. There's too many great ones (Hamilton, Hairspray, Shrek, The Drowsy Chaperone, Once, Phantom of the Opera, and The Wedding Singer are good though). TV show wise, I love Parks & Rec, Scrubs, HIMYM, Psych, Supernatural, The Office, Grey's Anatomy, Sword Art Online, Attack on Titan, and Fairy Tail. If you're in to any of those things I love to talk about them or get new suggestions. Other hobbies include playing soccer with friends (I'm kinda trash), swimming, and Super Smash Bros (not like competitively - i'm not that good)
Thanks guys!

Last edited by KafkaTamura on 21st February, 2017, 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Hullo
Unread postPosted: 21st February, 2017, 12:34 pm 
hotty

First name: Danny
Likes received: 166

Team: Middle Earth
Hey, Keaton :) I'm glad you made an account after meeting some of us! I am also learning Spanish (I am still at an elementary level, though) in addition to being pre-medical. If you have any questions at all, I can probably answer them as I am quite respected and established.

Have fun :thumbsup:

Unread postPosted: 21st February, 2017, 12:53 pm 
Administrator

First name: Jack
Likes received: 235

Woo, you created an account! Welcome! :)

Chat is normally pretty active, even more active than it was, so hopefully will see you on it again :D

Unread postPosted: 21st February, 2017, 2:31 pm 
james corden

Likes received: 146

Welcome to the forum, keaton
im glad you decided to sign up

Unread postPosted: 21st February, 2017, 4:09 pm 

First name: Phoenix
Likes received: 1

KafkaTamura wrote:
Hey guys - I found this forum yesterday and hung out in the chat as a guest so I figured I should make an account.
My name's Keaton; I'm gay, 19 years old and go to college in Wisconsin. I'm currently a premed student trying to become a doctor someday, but besides science I love literature and Spanish.
My username is a reference to a book by my favorite author, Haruki Murakami. I also love Harry Potter, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, The Great Gatsby, Game of Thrones (I've read the books, but haven't watched the show), and The Name of the Wind (another great high fantasy series). I kinda just like reading a lot. Music wise my tastes vary. Of Monsters and Men is my go to group, and I like other indie folk artists like The Lumineers too. But I also like lots of other stuff, I'm not too picky. I like musicals a lot (did a lot of theatre in high school), my favorites being... actually no I can't pick favorites. There's too many great ones (Hamilton, Hairspray, Shrek, The Drowsy Chaperone, Once, Phantom of the Opera, and The Wedding Singer are good though). TV show wise, I love Parks & Rec, Scrubs, HIMYM, Psych, Supernatural, The Office, Grey's Anatomy, Sword Art Online, Attack on Titan, and Fairy Tail. If you're in to any of those things I love to talk about them or get new suggestions. Other hobbies include playing soccer with friends (I'm kinda trash), swimming, and Super Smash Bros (not like competitively - i'm not that good)
Thanks guys!

Please tell me you're not a "for fun" player. For glory everyday.
Anyways, welcome Kafka

Unread postPosted: 21st February, 2017, 4:48 pm 
Coca-Cola Poster BOY, Community Ambassador

Likes received: 126

Team: Coruscant
Welcome to the forum!! :3

Unread postPosted: 21st February, 2017, 8:02 pm 
Community Ambassador

Likes received: 113

Team: Hogwarts
Welcome, enjoy your stay here!

If you have any questions, you can always PM one of the members with a differently colored name. :awesome:

Unread postPosted: 21st February, 2017, 8:16 pm 
New fone who dis?

First name: Ethan
Likes received: 277

Welcome to the forum mate!

Unread postPosted: 21st February, 2017, 9:21 pm 
The Fake Cheesy, Sexual Exhibitionist Canadian

First name: Liam
Likes received: 19

Team: Coruscant
Yay you made an account :D Welcome officially to the forum :)

Unread postPosted: 21st February, 2017, 10:07 pm 
Jesslut, Community Ambassador

First name: Jesse
Likes received: 195

Team: Westeros
Yay! Glad you've joined us! I'm a well-established and respected member here, and I'm a Community Ambassador, so if you have any questions I'm here to help!

Do you think we're all going to die before Winds of Winter comes out?
Also fun fact, Of Monsters and Men made a cameo appearance in Season 6 of Game of Thrones!

Unread postPosted: 21st February, 2017, 11:03 pm 

Likes received: 5

Thanks a bunch guys! This seems like a pretty cool place

TheBrunswickian wrote:
Also fun fact, Of Monsters and Men made a cameo appearance in Season 6 of Game of Thrones!

Even if we live to see Winds of Winter, we're definitely not gonna make it until A Dream of Spring. I remember reading an article about the OMAM thing - super cool

Unread postPosted: 21st February, 2017, 11:10 pm 
Jesslut, Community Ambassador

First name: Jesse
Likes received: 195

Team: Westeros
KafkaTamura wrote:
TheBrunswickian wrote:

Even if we live to see Winds of Winter, we're definitely not gonna make it until A Dream of Spring. I remember reading an article about the OMAM thing - super cool

I will rise from my grave to read the final book if I must!

Unread postPosted: 23rd February, 2017, 3:26 am 

First name: gq qfgsqfg
KafkaTamura wrote:
My name's Keaton; I'm gay, 19 years old and go to college in Wisconsin. I'm currently a premed student trying to become a doctor someday, but besides science I love books and Spanish.
My username is a reference to a book by my favorite author, Haruki Murakami. I also love Harry Potter, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, The Great Gatsby, Game of Thrones (I've read the books, but haven't watched the show), and The Name obtenir crédit of the Wind (another great high fantasy series). I kinda just like reading a lot. Music wise my tastes vary. Of Monsters and Men is my go to group, and I like other indie folk artists like The Lumineers too. But I also like lots of other stuff, I'm not too picky. I like musicals a lot (did a lot of theatre in high school), my favorites being... actually no I can't pick favorites. There's too many great ones (Hamilton, Hairspray, Shrek, The Drowsy Chaperone, Once, Phantom of the Opera, and The Wedding Singer are good though). TV show wise, I love Parks & Rec, Scrubs, HIMYM, Psych, Supernatural, The Office, Grey's Anatomy, Sword Art Online, Attack on Titan, and Fairy Tail. If you're in to any of those things I love to talk about them or get new suggestions. Other hobbies include playing soccer with friends (I'm kinda trash), swimming, and Super Smash Bros (not like competitively - i'm not that good)
Thanks guys!

Goka vody tay tsss,mtapy ty

Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

Time zone: America/New_York [ DST ]

Recently active