Hi guys

All introductions go in here; established members are kindly asked to be as courteous as their minds allow them to be.

Hi guys

Unread postby Gaylove4life » 21st February, 2017, 12:38 am

Hi I'm a 14 year old guy lookin for a relationship I'm gay and will accept any guy what I mean is nothin patters to me look size or anything I have a Snapchat as well gaylove4life feel free to hit me up!
Gaylove4life

First name: Aaron

Re: Hi guys

Unread postby Ω » 21st February, 2017, 12:48 am

Ok first of all, this is definitely not a dating or hookup site, we are a community. What is more worrying for me is this 'any guy will do' attitude, you're 14 and that makes you extremely vulnerable especially online! I'd advise you don't share your social media until you are more established here as well xD

All that aside welcome to the forum please feel free to fill out this form.
Vice Captain of 2016 House Cup champions Team Middle Earth

Ω
New fone who dis?

First name: Ethan
Likes received: 281

Re: Hi guys

Unread postby Example » 21st February, 2017, 1:42 am

Ω wrote:Ok first of all, this is definitely not a dating or hookup site, we are a community. What is more worrying for me is this 'any guy will do' attitude, you're 14 and that makes you extremely vulnerable especially online! I'd advise you don't share your social media until you are more established here as well xD

All that aside welcome to the forum please feel free to fill out this form.

beautifully put <3
and welcome to the forum
ImageImageImageImage
Example
James Corden

First name: Kyler
Likes received: 195

Recently active