Your posts | Quotes
Welcome, CommonCrawl [Bot]!

It is currently 24th March, 2017, 12:10 am

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 
Unread postPosted: 22nd April, 2015, 1:48 pm 
Pseudologia Fantastica

First name: Jack
Likes received: 221

GTF was established in 2007 by Anonymous Boy who currently administrates the site alongside FirePhantom and thaprot. We seek to offer teens a safe but fun community to make new friends from around the world, discuss & ask questions about their sexuality, and to express their talents. By offering an active chatroom, as well as sub-forums such as Gay Chat, Games & Competitions, and Advice, we have developed a unique community that has and continues to benefit members for a variety of reasons, some of which you can read at the bottom of this post!

Despite being a forum with plenty of questions and advice relating to homosexuality we are not an exclusively homosexual forum, and are open to all, regardless of orientation. We seek to embrace members' interests and talents through the competitions and games that are offered, as well as threads discussing current affairs, music and much more. Popular forum games such as Mafia are also an integral part of the community, often helping friendships to develop. The House Cup competition is sometimes offered in summer, which allows teams made up of members to battle it out through challenges relating to lip-syncing, dressing up, creative writing and much more.

The video and chat function is open to all members and is another great way to get to know other members. Forum rules apply, and please remember to be respectful. Speaking from experience, I've met many great friends through it and I hope others can have a similar experience. You will find the Chat Moderators' usernames in purple around the forum. Note: If you want to use our chatroom and you are a mobile user, Android users can download the 123Flashchat app - the chat ID is 969. You can as well use the link below which works for iPhone users and be used via browsers instead of the app, but isn't as good.

http://chat.gayteenforum.org:35555/html ... hchat.html

If you're in the closet, you may want to use the following alternative URL to access the site, which will automatically use our less obviously gay closet theme: http://www.gt-forum.org/

Feel free to read some of the experiences of current members below, as well as viewing the useful links that may help you. If you have any general questions, feel free to contact a Moderator: Myself, Stark, JonathanT88, Cobalt, or Dessy; alternatively, if you have any pressing concerns or further questions, contact an Administrator who will be happy to help.

[Reveal] Spoiler: Here are the experiences of some established members:
Cobalt wrote:
For me, GTF has sort of been this second public home. I think it's safe to say I really grew up here, there are people who've known me since I was young and I view them all as family. It's definitely shaped me into a better person; I think one of the benefits of this forum is that it really allows you to find yourself. When your life has become this kind of obstacle that you can't figure out, GTF is your safe place that you go to in order to get your bearings, figure out what to do, have some support, and then move on. And like I said, the guys here are like family, I hold each and every one of them close to my heart.

rxxli wrote:
It certainly helped me a lot. It helped me discover quite a bit about the insides of "gay culture" and it helped me realize that I actually like being gay. It also helped me raise my self confidence a lot for which I am really grateful. I am still not there and I am still not confident enough but I am slowly getting there and I hope that GTF will help new members as well. Of course I am nowhere near ready to leave and even when it is my time I will happily move to GFO where I spend most of my time anyway these days.

JimJam wrote:
I joined GTF when I was younger and had a lot of questions and was really looking for a place to communicate with other people like me. When I first joined I found an opening and welcoming community that helped me develop and grow as a person and if you're willing to take on some of the advice you can develop friendships that will last for years to come. Whilst there are some topics that have been done to death 'is my best friend gay' these are important questions to members new and old and talking them through with a group of people who have been in very similar situations can really help you work through your problems. There is also a lot of fun to be had whether it be pop music or more nerdy discussions GTF is a really diverse website and there is always something for everyone.

Bourdain wrote:
I met my boyfriend here, we're currently living together.

Demo wrote:
My time on GTF has been great, I’ve made several really good friends. It has helped me be more comfortable with the idea of being gay, it has allowed me not only to talk to people in similar situations to mine but as well as helped me overcome certain insecurities I had about being more sociable and open towards people.
I have never ventured off to over gay teen forums, as all the others I came across didn’t seem as active and as welcoming.
What I most enjoy about GTF is how fun and light-hearted other people are, but at the same time if you have a problem and posts about it, the whole community comes together and supports you with friendly advice.
If I hadn’t come across GTF I would probably be more insecure about myself, and I would definitely not be as confident.

TheNerdInABowTie wrote:
I feel that GTF came to me at a time in my life where it was needed the most. Even though most you guys don't realise it – you make me feel loved and accepted in ways that people don't really do in the real world. From near enough the beginning of my experience on here, I have felt part of this community of absolutely bonkers but amazing people. I have made some of the greatest friends on this website, some of which I have been lucky enough to have seen in the last meetup. I probably would never have talked to these people if it wasn't for GTF, this is one of the reasons why I am so lucky to have discovered it. Thanks for being there for me guys, thanks for the fun times so far, and thanks for keeping me positive.

Reminder of the Rules
Age policy
How to browse GTF anonymously
Explaining the House Cup competition
Want to create a topic displaying your awesome selfies?
Self-pics safety & guidelines
How to upload a picture
Signature Badges

Last edited by Simon on 27th January, 2016, 3:25 pm, edited 18 times in total.

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Time zone: America/New_York [ DST ]

Recently active