I have the best friend ever!

Feeling happy, sad or excited about something? Seen a great movie? Write about your day in these long-running threads.

I have the best friend ever!

Unread postby CheeseSlice » 4th April, 2018, 8:35 pm

This actually happened several days ago but this looked like the best place to put this. So this has to do with another thread I created recently. I really want to go see Love, Simon but my parents are homophobic and would never take me. That's no the thing. I decided to jokingly text my friend that I really wanted to go see Love, Simon but my parents are to homophobic also I want someone to take me. I didn't expect what happened next.
He says what's that so I tell him (he's straight) and he replies "oh that movie sounds cool let's go see it?" This is when I almost shit my pants. Not because I think he's in the closet or anything like that but because my straight bestfriend would go see a movie about gay guys with me and that he would go take me. So I ask "Are you sure you would do that for me?" and he said of course so I asked him if he really understood the premise and he responded "I can't relate but the part about bullying really touches me."
That is why I;'m so happy. My best friend is taking me to a movie that I really want to see but otherwise would never get to! And what proves his loyalty to me is that he is straight!
CheeseSlice

First name: Dan
Likes received: 12

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier II
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Re: I have the best friend ever!

Unread postby Kaspar » 5th April, 2018, 7:31 am

made me smile :keke: :heart:
Proudly, the Captain of team Spirited Away
House Cup 2017

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kaspar
Lochlan's cat enthusiast

First name: Kacper
Likes received: 702

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
4 / 7

Unread postby Adyuto » 5th April, 2018, 5:23 pm

This made my day. Cherish friends like that.
Adyuto
Mafia A Rank

Likes received: 54

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
5 / 7

Team: Cheer Team

Mafia A Rank

Unread postby Russell » 8th April, 2018, 8:36 am

It's always nice to know that you have the support of your peers. These are the sort of people you should surround yourself with and cherish. :')
I'm not arrogant. I'm just better than you.
--------
Death is lighter than a feather; duty heavier than a mountain.
Russell
Heart of a Chilf, Soul of a Dragon

First name: Spaceman
Likes received: 44

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Grapemalee » 7th May, 2018, 6:28 am

I like it very much. All of this content has many useful ideas.
Grapemalee

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Recently active