A short poem.

Feeling happy, sad or excited about something? Seen a great movie? Write about your day in these long-running threads.

A short poem.

Unread postby Kessler10039 » 9th November, 2017, 8:27 pm

The Heart -

The heart that you saved, My heart. once looked upon by Medusa it had turned to stone.

you look upon it, upon it with those gorgeous eyes of yours and you make me whole again. You made me feel me feel alive again.

I have insecurities I can't explain yet you understand. You're the one I love but can't have for I am Icarus.

I lay a mess on the floor. A bloody scarred mess, your photograph lays beside me as I only wish you could.

If only one thing shall be said of my life it shall be that my heart has felt love, the greatest pain of all.

I yearn to spend every moment of my life with you, my king.
You have my heart and yours it will forever be. I will never have a love like that I have for you

You are the great redeemer. I am the boy with no soal the empty vessel, you changed that, my love.

My heart is forever yours, only yours
Kessler10039

First name: Jamie
Likes received: 8

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: A short poem.

Unread postby macdan096 » 4th June, 2018, 8:58 pm

This is not a short poem but it is a great poem!

I made a poem too actually:
Roses are Red Violets are Blue and that’s a great poem :)

It doesn’t rhyme but it shows how good you are at writing a poem
macdan096

First name: Dan
Likes received: 4

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Recently active