Shadowhunters got saved! (Probably)

The place for your music, films, television shows, and all things pop culture.

Shadowhunters got saved! (Probably)

Unread postby devedani » 23rd June, 2018, 8:53 am

I released i already posted about the show, but I'm hella hyped because the show is showing signs that it's been saved.

Exhibit 1: Image
Netflix is featuring Shadowhunters, unlike when it was defined as "The Final Hunt".

Exhibit 2: Shadowhunters' Twitter account unpinned the final hunt tweet, then pinned ways to catch up with shadowhunters. Constantin Films, the company who partly dropped it, is encouraging us to keep going. And, we got over 120k signatures to save it. We also raised over $20k for the Trevor Project in the name of saving shadowhunters. We also flew a plane over Netflix hq with a big save shadowhunters banner attatched to it. S3Bs premier date got moved back to August this year, not Spring 2019. You can't tell the fandom that doesn't mean anything. We're making progress. Our show is being saved as we speak, maybe it's already saved.

All the proof: https://t.co/h9Rg7wFUkv
ig: ffsdani sc: bit.ly/vensnap vsco: https://vsco.co/venfae/images/1
devedani

First name: Dani
Likes received: 2

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Re: Shadowhunters got saved! (Probably)

Unread postby TheBrunswickian » 23rd June, 2018, 8:43 pm

girl bye, its trash and i gave up ages ago. it turned the books into trashy american tv with forced subplots and ridiculous dragging out of storylines for the sake to fill several episodes. plus the needless bastardisation of Clare's plotlines angered me
House Cup 2016 - Team Westeros
House Cup 2017 - Team Lion King
Year Cup 2017/18 - The Far East

TheBrunswickian
Lazarus

First name: Jesse
Likes received: 590

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier III
Progress to next tier:
4 / 14

Unread postby Petre » 23rd June, 2018, 9:46 pm

Personally speaking, I've always found The Infernal Devices much more captivating and enchanting. I wish they would televise that series, but at the same time I feel they would ruin it. I've not seen Shadowhunters, but, from what I hear, it's not the best.
Henry Clay compromised the being of the United States.
"The most towny, the most helpful, the best cooperative scum" (Kaspar, Mafia XXXIII): Image
Petre
Mafia A Rank

First name: Peter
Likes received: 163

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
4 / 7

Team: Nerd Herd

Mafia A Rank

Unread postby Flower » 24th June, 2018, 8:10 pm

Its mediocre, but worth saving. And also ended in a cliffhanger [or we can say “a phyrric victory”] which is a bummer. [like the cancelled Constantine]

The only reason I keep watching is because Matthew is Bae. :heart:
A star is a star, it doesn’t matter where in the sky I shine.
Flower

Likes received: 10

:
Tier II
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby devedani » 26th June, 2018, 4:15 pm

It's not ending there, even if it doesn't get saved, even though it's practically confirmed then we'll get 3b and 2 extra eps to wrap it up. I started reading the books, and i love the books, but i equally love the show. However, i feel like the casting was accurate apart from Jace. Jace's casting in the movie was better.
ig: ffsdani sc: bit.ly/vensnap vsco: https://vsco.co/venfae/images/1
devedani

First name: Dani
Likes received: 2

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Recently active