"Game of Thrones" Discussion Thread

The place for your music, films, television shows, and all things pop culture.

Re: "Game of Thrones" Discussion Thread

Unread postby Kaspar » 5th August, 2017, 2:37 pm

I've just seen this theory and I'm shook! :monocle:

Proudly, the Captain of team Spirited Away
House Cup 2017

mattyk wrote:You are indeed all-round 100% certified awesome!



ImageImage
ImageImage
User avatar
Kaspar
The Kind Moderator / Year Cup Judge / Lochlan's cat enthusiast
 
First name: Kacper
Posts: 1991
Likes received: 500
Joined: 18th January, 2017, 5:50 pm
Location: Northern Poland, almost by the sea ey
Country: Poland (pl)

Re: "Game of Thrones" Discussion Thread

Unread postby TheBrunswickian » 5th August, 2017, 8:25 pm

Okay so the leaked episode. Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit. When Dany just sweeps down on Drogon and lights up those motherfuckers... Everything about this episode was amazing
House Cup 2016 - Team Westeros
House Cup 2017 - Team Lion King
Year Cup 2017/18 - The Far East



Image



Image
User avatar
TheBrunswickian
Jesse4Admin2020
 
First name: Jesse
Posts: 3144
Likes received: 439
Joined: 30th January, 2014, 11:49 pm
Location: Melbourne
Country: Australia (au)

Team: The Far East

Re: "Game of Thrones" Discussion Thread

Unread postby KrisCross » 19th August, 2017, 7:08 am

That leaked episode had me screaming NO at my screen for the last 20mins.
TheBrunswickian wrote:Okay so the leaked episode. Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit. When Dany just sweeps down on Drogon and lights up those motherfuckers... Everything about this episode was amazing

That was glorious, until they decided to follow it up with the worst death on the show yet.
User avatar
KrisCross
Moderator Emeriti
 
Posts: 6798
Likes received: 286
Joined: 15th February, 2011, 6:04 pm
Country: Belgium (be)

Re: "Game of Thrones" Discussion Thread

Unread postby TheBrunswickian » 19th August, 2017, 7:43 am

KrisCross wrote:That leaked episode had me screaming NO at my screen for the last 20mins.
TheBrunswickian wrote:Okay so the leaked episode. Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit. When Dany just sweeps down on Drogon and lights up those motherfuckers... Everything about this episode was amazing

That was glorious, until they decided to follow it up with the worst death on the show yet.

i think we're discussing different leaked episodes, but it still works
House Cup 2016 - Team Westeros
House Cup 2017 - Team Lion King
Year Cup 2017/18 - The Far East



Image



Image
User avatar
TheBrunswickian
Jesse4Admin2020
 
First name: Jesse
Posts: 3144
Likes received: 439
Joined: 30th January, 2014, 11:49 pm
Location: Melbourne
Country: Australia (au)

Team: The Far East

Re: "Game of Thrones" Discussion Thread

Unread postby KrisCross » 19th August, 2017, 9:22 am

TheBrunswickian wrote:
KrisCross wrote:That leaked episode had me screaming NO at my screen for the last 20mins.
TheBrunswickian wrote:Okay so the leaked episode. Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit. When Dany just sweeps down on Drogon and lights up those motherfuckers... Everything about this episode was amazing

That was glorious, until they decided to follow it up with the worst death on the show yet.

i think we're discussing different leaked episodes, but it still works

oops oops didn't even check the date :rip:
User avatar
KrisCross
Moderator Emeriti
 
Posts: 6798
Likes received: 286
Joined: 15th February, 2011, 6:04 pm
Country: Belgium (be)

Re: "Game of Thrones" Discussion Thread

Unread postby JonathanT88 » 11th January, 2018, 9:59 am



Gudrun wrote:

"How many times have I told you? Homosexuality is only to be used for revolutionary purposes!"

Image ImageImage

ImageImageImage
User avatar
JonathanT88
Horny Jonathan of the Homosexual Intifada
 
First name: Jonathan (duh.)
Posts: 5537
Likes received: 713
Joined: 1st June, 2013, 1:19 pm
Location: A Berlin sex dungeon
Country: Spain (es)

Team: The Wild West

Re: "Game of Thrones" Discussion Thread

Unread postby wolbre04 » 11th January, 2018, 1:19 pm

Kaspar wrote:I've just seen this theory and I'm shook! :monocle:



I still think the night king is just a pissed off, frozen Voldemort
User avatar
wolbre04
Not the Serial Killer
 
First name: Brennan
Posts: 861
Likes received: 211
Joined: 1st November, 2017, 7:04 pm
Location: Probably your DM's / Minnesota
Country: United States (us)

Team: The Wild West

Previous

Recently active
Users browsing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot], CommonCrawl [Bot], Yandex [Bot] and 25 guests