Favorite car that you’ve owned or own?

Off-topic posts go in here; this forum is only loosely moderated.

Favorite car that you’ve owned or own?

Unread postby macdan096 » 10th June, 2018, 12:27 am

To the cars guys in the thread. I think this could be a nice time where we share our prized possessions :). Have it helped you getting guys or girls?

My favorite car that I’ve owned or own right now. Being 17 I haven’t owned a lot of cars since I got my license around half a year ago. But if I had to pick one, it has to be my Abarth 500.

Why? You might think. It could’ve been any of the others but I think the Abarth just grabs my heart perfectly. It is loud, it is decently fast, it is compact and cute.
My best memory with the car was when my friends were bragging about his V8 Mustang. GUESS WHAT? The fiat turns out to me much louder and got the guy to shut up with shame.
Have it helped me getting guys? Not really, but I find that car guys love my cars, and with my dates, they all loved it. It is a nice conversation starter because in the US, it is an extremely rare car.
Although there are a lot of setbacks such as the reliability (I have to go to the dealer at least twice a month), the setbacks seems to be shadowed by the amazingness of the Abarth.
I found it to be more like a companion than an oridinary car, it might not be a perfect choice for a lot of things, but you still love it.
macdan096

First name: Dan
Likes received: 4

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: Favorite car that you’ve owned or own?

Unread postby Anonymous Boy » 10th June, 2018, 1:28 pm

I haven't had reason to buy a car so far, but this was sort of "my" car at my parents' for a while (Opel Astra convertible):

I liked it quite a bit.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Currently moving house, so please expect a delay if you message me.
If you need urgent help with something, I recommend getting in touch with a moderator.
Anonymous Boy
Owner/Administrator

First name: René
Likes received: 314

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Woollyhoolly » 11th June, 2018, 10:48 am

Neither me nor my family has ever owned a car, and i dont plan to own one in the near future either. Cars are a pest to the environment.
Made you look

Trudeau's my daddy
Woollyhoolly
Classy

First name: Tim
Likes received: 156

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
2 / 7

Unread postby Gavin » 11th June, 2018, 1:59 pm

Woollyhoolly wrote:Neither me nor my family has ever owned a car, and i dont plan to own one in the near future either. Cars are a pest to the environment.

fucking hippie
All i need, is the love you breathe
put your lips on me,
and i can live underwater ~Mika

ImageImage
Gavin
Kevin but shittier

First name: Gavin
Likes received: 197

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
6 / 7

Team: Cheer Team

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 11th June, 2018, 3:05 pm

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF wrote:You the right boob to my left, the peanut butter to my jelly, the Donald to my Melania, the Trisha Paytas to my 5 pounds of salami
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

First name: Brennan/wolbre4
Likes received: 422

:
Tier II
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Unread postby Dua Lipa » 11th June, 2018, 4:12 pm

I don't have a car in this country but I miss my bby back at homeImage
Twink enthusiast

ImageImage

ImageImage
Dua Lipa
Actually Heterosexual

First name: Ethan
Likes received: 832

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
4 / 7

Unread postby ryes_silver » 28th June, 2018, 6:05 am

Not my "real" car but same model.

The Octavia RS 1.8 TSI woot
ryes_silver

First name: Reus

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Recently active
Users browsing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot], Amadeus, Baidu [Spider], CommonCrawl [Bot], Corrdorr, Google Web Preview [Bot], Influp, ItsMeJack, Michael15, Mojeek [Bot], Olivurh, Rwinter96, Sogou [Spider], Yandex Images [Bot] and 123 guests