GTFess: Sex, Scandal and Anonymous Confessions

Off-topic posts go in here; this forum is only loosely moderated.

Re: GTFess: Sex, Scandal, and Anonymous Confessions

Unread postby JonathanT88 » 13th January, 2018, 5:37 pm

Submission #474 wrote:Is it bad that the 'Gay Lisp' and the 'Gay Talk' and HUGE turn offs for me? Like, I can't. They're weird even for a friend to have tbh. Like, JUST TALK NORMALLY PLEASE
Gudrun wrote:

"How many times have I told you? Homosexuality is only to be used for revolutionary purposes!"

Image ImageImage

ImageImageImage
JonathanT88
Horny Jonathan of the Homosexual Intifada

First name: Jonathan (duh.)
Likes received: 783

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby TheBrunswickian » 13th January, 2018, 7:42 pm

Sturgeon wrote:
Dolly wrote:
wolbre04 wrote:
TheBrunswickian wrote:
JonathanT88 wrote:
Submission #465 wrote:This will leave a bitter taste in my mouth, but TBH Pity would make a really good moderator.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa *breathes* HAHAHahahahahahaha

I'm pre-emptively predicting a Pity vs. Jesse runoff

Why do I feel that Jesse set this whole game up

House Cup 2016 - Team Westeros
House Cup 2017 - Team Lion King
Year Cup 2017/18 - The Far East

TheBrunswickian
Lazarus

First name: Jesse
Likes received: 578

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier V
Progress to next tier:
1 / 56

Unread postby Dolly » 13th January, 2018, 8:15 pm

me remembering jesse being fired and not even being considered for mod
Dolly
hotty & country singer

Likes received: 845

:
Tier IV
Progress to next tier:
11 / 28

Unread postby JonathanT88 » 14th January, 2018, 10:02 am

Submission #475 wrote:Lmao whomever wrote the previous confessions (probably Pity/Dolly/whatever) is most likely a try-hard for recognition and relevance which they will never get. Brennan is the nicest, most intelligent, most kind and, on top of that, hottest new member on this site. It must suck knowing you're ugly, irrelevant and your presence is redundant, unlike his as he is visibly liked and respected around. Stay seething.

Everyone assumes Pity's the sole source of hate on this forum, but him and Brennan are actually pretty close as I recall.
Gudrun wrote:

"How many times have I told you? Homosexuality is only to be used for revolutionary purposes!"

Image ImageImage

ImageImageImage
JonathanT88

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby JonathanT88 » 14th January, 2018, 10:03 am

Submission #476 wrote:Honestly, George needs to leave this discord for gay teenagers that he is apparently too attached to due to the attention he gets from pre pubescent teenagers, stop bragging about being boned 24/7 and move on with his life.
Gudrun wrote:

Image ImageImage

ImageImageImage
JonathanT88

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby JonathanT88 » 14th January, 2018, 10:03 am

Submission #477 wrote:It annoys me that pity says his opinion in chat and gets absolutely ripped apart for it, whereas if he disagrees with literally anybody elses opinion or political beliefs it’s practically treated as a hate crime and every sjw on the server comes to take offence.

I never take offence, nor do I think he's a terrible bigot, I just think he's wrong. If you don't want people to discuss and criticise your opinions, don't say them in public; that's just how it works. Maybe some people do take offence, I'm not sure, but don't mistake heated discussion as SJW-esque offence (or would you rather we just didn't scrutinise his ideas).
Gudrun wrote:

Image ImageImage

ImageImageImage
JonathanT88

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby JonathanT88 » 14th January, 2018, 10:07 am

Submission #478 wrote:Dolly is annoying xD
Gudrun wrote:

Image ImageImage

ImageImageImage
JonathanT88

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby JonathanT88 » 14th January, 2018, 10:07 am

Submission #479 wrote:Amadeus’s boyfriend probably deserves somebody who doesn’t constantly try to fck everyone on the server.
Gudrun wrote:

Image ImageImage

ImageImageImage
JonathanT88

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby JonathanT88 » 14th January, 2018, 10:08 am

Submission #480 wrote:I honestly think Kyler is so fcking hot
Gudrun wrote:

Image ImageImage

ImageImageImage
JonathanT88

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby JonathanT88 » 14th January, 2018, 10:08 am

Submission #481 wrote:This is really embarrasing but I have epilepsy and Sokol's new avatar really span me out for a sec...
Gudrun wrote:

Image ImageImage

ImageImageImage
JonathanT88

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Hierax » 14th January, 2018, 10:53 am

JonathanT88 wrote:
Submission #481 wrote:This is really embarrasing but I have epilepsy and Sokol's new avatar really span me out for a sec...

RIP, I'm sorry. I'll change it.
ImageImage
Hierax
Flazéda

Likes received: 372

:
Tier IV
Progress to next tier:
12 / 28

Team: Cheer Team

Unread postby Dolly » 14th January, 2018, 11:22 am

first day of mod and sokol is already giving people seizures. wow!!!!! #FireSokol
Dolly
hotty & country singer

:
Tier IV
Progress to next tier:
11 / 28

Unread postby Hierax » 14th January, 2018, 12:17 pm

Dolly wrote:first day of mod and sokol is already giving people seizures. wow!!!!! #FireSokol

banned.
ImageImage
Hierax
Flazéda

Likes received: 372

:
Tier IV
Progress to next tier:
12 / 28

Unread postby George » 14th January, 2018, 2:38 pm

JonathanT88 wrote:
Submission #476 wrote:Honestly, George needs to leave this discord for gay teenagers that he is apparently too attached to due to the attention he gets from pre pubescent teenagers, stop bragging about being boned 24/7 and move on with his life.

Eeek what

I don't brag for being boned, darling, I can think of at least a dozen users who do it better than I do xo
Image Hi, I'm George. Never met Me before? Image
George
Diaper Rash

First name: George
Likes received: 180

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Amadeus » 14th January, 2018, 4:15 pm

JonathanT88 wrote:
Submission #479 wrote:Amadeus’s boyfriend probably deserves somebody who doesn’t constantly try to fck everyone on the server.

I've changed what I know. :tea:
No way to contact me anymore. I'm out.
Amadeus
Go Gay Or Go Home

First name: Amadeus
Likes received: 15

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Dolly » 14th January, 2018, 6:22 pm

JonathanT88 wrote:
Submission #475 wrote:Lmao whomever wrote the previous confessions (probably Pity/Dolly/whatever) is most likely a try-hard for recognition and relevance which they will never get. Brennan is the nicest, most intelligent, most kind and, on top of that, hottest new member on this site. It must suck knowing you're ugly, irrelevant and your presence is redundant, unlike his as he is visibly liked and respected around. Stay seething.

Everyone assumes Pity's the sole source of hate on this forum, but him and Brennan are actually pretty close as I recall.

Lol there’s a reason your fugly, fat, ratchet, and Walmart clothes wearing ass used an anonymous confession box to come for me. Hop off my dick and look in the mirror because I know I stay flaunting xoxo.

And yes, Brennan, the most publicly nice person is friends with the most publicly mean person. You should try being interesting and having a personality :)
Dolly
hotty & country singer

:
Tier IV
Progress to next tier:
11 / 28

Unread postby scottnesss » 14th January, 2018, 7:14 pm

George wrote:
JonathanT88 wrote:

Eeek what

I don't brag for being boned, darling, I can think of at least a dozen users who do it better than I do xo

@me next time hoe
Image Image

JonathanT88 wrote:Scottnesss - You'll always be GTF's token narcissist, and don't let any newbie scum tell you differently. You're wonderful, and watching you destroy everyone around you with your sass is very satisfying.
scottnesss
I don't hate all of you; Some of you I only dislike.

Likes received: 185

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby KrisCross » 14th January, 2018, 7:37 pm

JonathanT88 wrote:
Submission #474 wrote:Is it bad that the 'Gay Lisp' and the 'Gay Talk' and HUGE turn offs for me? Like, I can't. They're weird even for a friend to have tbh. Like, JUST TALK NORMALLY PLEASE

I like how this one innocently asks if his fairly sociably acceptable preference is bad and then suddenly tries to set a new bar for sounding like a judgmental asshole with each passing sentence.
KrisCross
Belgian Daddy

Likes received: 413

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby JonathanT88 » 14th January, 2018, 8:12 pm

Submission #482 wrote:Why is Kamiel so inactive? He hasn't been online for a long time

He's on hiatus.

Submission #483 wrote:I blew a guy in the loo of the the holocaust museum in berlin

Wasn't me.

Submission #484 wrote:Ngl, I'm disappointed nobody's made any sort of confession about me yet. LET ME BE RELEVANT GODDAMN YOU :')

Relevance is earned, not bestowed.
Gudrun wrote:

Image ImageImage

ImageImageImage
JonathanT88

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Dolly » 14th January, 2018, 8:42 pm

Submission #483 wrote:I blew a guy in the loo of the the holocaust museum in berlin

Uhh... Jack told me he visited a Holocaust museum while he was in Germany recently... :err:
Dolly
hotty & country singer

:
Tier IV
Progress to next tier:
11 / 28

PreviousNext

Recently active
Users browsing this forum: Adyuto, CommonCrawl [Bot], Corrdorr, CRUSTY SEA MILF, DotNetDotCom.org [Bot], Example, lesbian.mikasa, Mcmmigas, Rwinter96, Seznam [Bot], Sogou [Spider], Yandex [Bot] and 134 guests