GTFess: Sex, Scandal and Anonymous Confessions

Off-topic posts go in here; this forum is only loosely moderated.

Re: GTFess: Sex, Scandal, and Anonymous Confessions

Unread postby Hyacinth » 8th January, 2018, 4:51 pm

JonathanT88 wrote:
Submission #461 wrote:Jan is so much more pleasant since he had sex.

:lol:

omg who wrote this
Hyacinth
Candlelight Supper Enthusiast

First name: Jan
Likes received: 40

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Example » 8th January, 2018, 5:28 pm

JonathanT88 wrote:
Submission #459 wrote:Thank God Kyler resigned as well. Biggest buffoon the sites ever had.

im the fun one
ImageImage
Example

First name: Kyler
Likes received: 657

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
4 / 7

Team: Cheer Team

Unread postby Woollyhoolly » 8th January, 2018, 6:22 pm

JonathanT88 wrote:
Submission #458 wrote:Sokol and Temi will be great for GTF if they stick around and have the confidence and activity.

We are gonna be the greatest mods of the forum, and any opposition will be met with fire and fury!
Made you look

Trudeau's my daddy
Woollyhoolly
Classy

First name: Tim
Likes received: 156

:
Tier III
Progress to next tier:
12 / 14

Unread postby JonathanT88 » 8th January, 2018, 7:56 pm

Submission#460 wrote:I think its funny that the three users complaining about how Sokol and Temi perhaps aren't as active as a mod should be are George, Dolly and Brennan. Just because you guys are literally addicted to GTF and have the ability to spend at least 3-4 hours on the site every day does not make it the norm or the expectation for a mod. Jack did set an unreal expectation about what activity levels a mod should have but that was because his life had stopped for the best part of a year, he wasn't in university and he wasn't working so he could dedicate hours and hours a day to the site which ultimately proved very unhealthy for him and I'm glad he's moving on. Stop being bitter that you three aren't being made mods or CA's you've had your chances to reform yourselves (Dolly and George) and you didn't take them, you will never be members of staff on this site.
Gudrun wrote:

"How many times have I told you? Homosexuality is only to be used for revolutionary purposes!"

Image ImageImage

ImageImageImage
JonathanT88
Horny Jonathan of the Homosexual Intifada

First name: Jonathan (duh.)
Likes received: 783

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby JonathanT88 » 8th January, 2018, 7:57 pm

Submission#461 wrote:I think that temi being a 7ft tall, large black man is completely negated by the fact he's a raging bottom. Such a waste.
Gudrun wrote:

"How many times have I told you? Homosexuality is only to be used for revolutionary purposes!"

Image ImageImage

ImageImageImage
JonathanT88

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby JonathanT88 » 8th January, 2018, 7:59 pm

Submission #462 wrote:I so glad puberty made Jon hot, as a child he looked like the generic naughty white kid in every family vacation movie ever.

I'm still a naughty white kid. :eli:

(Tell me who you are).
Gudrun wrote:

Image ImageImage

ImageImageImage
JonathanT88

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 8th January, 2018, 8:23 pm

JonathanT88 wrote:
Submission#460 wrote:I think its funny that the three users complaining about how Sokol and Temi (1) perhaps aren't as active as a mod should be are George, Dolly and Brennan. Just because you guys are literally addicted to GTF and have the ability to spend at least 3-4 hours on the site every day does not make it the norm or the expectation for a mod (2). Jack did set an unreal expectation about what activity levels a mod should have but that was because his life had stopped for the best part of a year, he wasn't in university and he wasn't working so he could dedicate hours and hours a day to the site which ultimately proved very unhealthy for him and I'm glad he's moving on. Stop being bitter that you three aren't being made mods or CA's (3) you've had your chances to reform yourselves (Dolly and George) and you didn't take them, you will never be members of staff on this site.(4)

I'll only address how this relates to me in any way.
1. I voted yes for Temi, enough said. I voted no for Sokol only because I want to see him here for a bit longer after his break. I intend to change my vote to a yes based on his continued good work before the poll closes, so don't say I'm complaining at all, I voiced my opinion respectfully and explained it (in my opinion, thoroughly)
2. Did I comment on my activity vs. his? No. Moving on.
3. I'm not bitter at all, actually, with the number of staff resigning lately someone needs to be brought up (and the only 2 candidates without a poll are Sokol and Temi). If I was bitter I'd vote no for both of them and refuse to budge, instead I voted yes for one and am about 97% sold on the other, so please read all my posts on their threads
4. I'm not sure if you're referring to Exclusively George and Dolly with the last comment or me as well. Regardless, if I was really that upset that I wasn't chosen and it was that big of a deal, I imagine I would be raising a bit more hell and trying to do something about it. Instead, I'm doing the exact same stuff I always do in the community: Post on the forum, participate, talk to people, welcome members, et cetera.
I don't really see myself as attacking either of them in their threads, and like I said, the overwhelming majority of my posts highlighted their strengths along with a few traits I attempted to constructively identify.
Not sure if you're the same person who submitted the overly nasty confession about me yesterday, but I hope that I clarified and addressed your concerns on the topic
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

First name: Brennan/wolbre4
Likes received: 416

:
Tier III
Progress to next tier:
13 / 14

Unread postby TheBrunswickian » 9th January, 2018, 1:10 am

George wrote:Even when Jesse went as far as to insist that he had forgiven me, I still did not believe him. It is not until recently that I began to believe otherwise.

can confirm i have moved on. it was hard and mentally trying at the time, but with the benefit of hindsight (and an appearance in the national press) to put this in perspective. it really doesn't matter *all that much* that george ballot-stacked tried to hack my modpoll
House Cup 2016 - Team Westeros
House Cup 2017 - Team Lion King
Year Cup 2017/18 - The Far East

TheBrunswickian
Lazarus

First name: Jesse
Likes received: 578

:
Tier V
Progress to next tier:
7 / 56

Unread postby Wayde » 9th January, 2018, 11:39 am

JonathanT88 wrote:
Submission #465 wrote:I don’t think pedophilia should really apply to anyone above the age of 15. Consensual sex above that age should generally be allowed.

Okay friend, let me explain something to you since you seem to be new here. Hebephilia is NOT the same thing as pedophilIa. I'm sick and tired of you trolls popping up everywhere and spreading BLATANT misinformation. In many countries hebephilia is considered normal and healthy . Human beings have a natural attraction to girls who are going through puberty. Being attracted to girls who are pre-pubescent is fucking sick and disgusting, but only in the US does there seem to be an unwarranted taboo around a healthy and normal condition. My head hurts. I'm just trying to get my real life back.

I dont want any trouble, just answers, but, Jon, care to explain why your answer/reply to this is word-for-word taken from an Urban Dictionary definition of "Hebephilia" written in May of 2017?

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Hebephile

"Pedo: Okay friend let me explain something since you seem to be new here, hebephilia is NOT the same thing as pedophilia. I'm sick and tired of you trolls popping up everywhere and spreading BLATANT misinformation. In many countries being a hebephile is considered normal and healthy and human beings have a natural attraction to girls who are going through puberty. being attracted to girls who are pre-pubescent is fucking sick and disgusting but only in the us does there seem to be this unwarranted taboo around healthy and normal male sexuality."

Wayde
A Witty User Title™

First name: Wayde
Likes received: 31

:
Tier II
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby George » 9th January, 2018, 12:12 pm

JonathanT88 wrote:
Submission#460 wrote:I think its funny that the three users complaining about how Sokol and Temi perhaps aren't as active as a mod should be are George, Dolly and Brennan. Just because you guys are literally addicted to GTF and have the ability to spend at least 3-4 hours on the site every day does not make it the norm or the expectation for a mod. Jack did set an unreal expectation about what activity levels a mod should have but that was because his life had stopped for the best part of a year, he wasn't in university and he wasn't working so he could dedicate hours and hours a day to the site which ultimately proved very unhealthy for him and I'm glad he's moving on. Stop being bitter that you three aren't being made mods or CA's you've had your chances to reform yourselves (Dolly and George) and you didn't take them, you will never be members of staff on this site.

Very curious confession. I'll fully accept your point about activity, Jack did set incredible standards, and my discussion with Jonathan has entirely changed my opinion on the matter. Its a silly argument, and I fully hold to that.

I would like to point out though that I have consistently highlighted that I am not "bitter" about not being made a mod. I was a CA briefly, I enjoyed it for a period - and then didn't - and I wholeheartedly believe that what I did in November is entirely reprehensible and when Dolly suggested that he and I would make better candidates I refuted it on that ground.

I've been reforming myself since I joined GTF, and quite frankly I don't intend to stop. I may not be aiming for staff, but I am certainly aiming to have an impact. This place has been a social safety net for me for 5 years now, and quite frankly I'd like to give back to it. Now I will ask you again, at least for the love of God PM me. I don't want to argue with you, shame you or out you, but I just want to discuss with you where you're coming from.
Image Hi, I'm George. Never met Me before? Image
George
Diaper Rash

First name: George
Likes received: 180

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby JonathanT88 » 9th January, 2018, 2:36 pm

Wayde wrote:I dont want any trouble, just answers, but, Jon, care to explain why your answer/reply to this is word-for-word taken from an Urban Dictionary definition of "Hebephilia" written in May of 2017?

It's a copypasta meme. :P
Gudrun wrote:

Image ImageImage

ImageImageImage
JonathanT88

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby JonathanT88 » 9th January, 2018, 2:40 pm

Submission #462 wrote:I know I'm not at all worthy of even being considered, but should Sokol and Temi get promoted to mod I'd actually love to be a CA here, would make me feel like I'm actually worth something to this community (don't try and pity me, this is all just self loathing that I want to get off my chest)

Seems to be the case with lots of people, but for a whole host of reasons we've decided to disband the CA position entirely. People go into it enthusiastic and come out feeling frustrated, unrecognised, and lacking in influence. It's best to concentrate the moderation of the forum in one cohesive group without hierarchy.
Gudrun wrote:

Image ImageImage

ImageImageImage
JonathanT88

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby JonathanT88 » 9th January, 2018, 2:42 pm

Submission #463 wrote:Am I the only one who wonders how many GTFers aren't out and use this as a means to express themselves and truly be who they are away from the prying eyes of friends and family?

Many, even those who are out, use this place to express their true personalities, or "alternative" [sides to their] personalities they wouldn't feel comfortable showing others IRL. It's the magic of the internet.
Gudrun wrote:

Image ImageImage

ImageImageImage
JonathanT88

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 9th January, 2018, 3:29 pm

JonathanT88 wrote:
Submission #463 wrote:Am I the only one who wonders how many GTFers aren't out and use this as a means to express themselves and truly be who they are away from the prying eyes of friends and family?

Many even those who are out, use this place to express their true personalities, or "alternative" [sides to their] personalities they wouldn't feel comfortable showing others IRL. It's the magic of the internet.

I don't like being a philandering, flirtatious, ultra gay person in front of my family and friends (Which prevents me from being able to be who I really am). GTF gives me the ability to do so, as Jon said
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

:
Tier III
Progress to next tier:
13 / 14

Unread postby Fadi » 9th January, 2018, 3:58 pm

JonathanT88 wrote:

Many even those who are out, use this place to express their true personalities, or "alternative" [sides to their] personalities they wouldn't feel comfortable showing others IRL. It's the magic of the internet.

I'd say it's true for everyone, even me, it does allow us to let down lots of boundaries that don't allow us to be ourselves but the internet and GTF itself allows us to.

Even tho with GTF, there is still a good portion of my aspects & personality that I have a hard time to show or express even when I try
Odd Squad Image Odd Squad
Fadi
Compulsive Hugger

First name: Fady
Likes received: 73

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
5 / 7

Team: Odd Squad

Unread postby TheBrunswickian » 9th January, 2018, 7:23 pm

Submission #462 wrote:I know I'm not at all worthy of even being considered, but should Sokol and Temi get promoted to mod I'd actually love to be a CA here, would make me feel like I'm actually worth something to this community (don't try and pity me, this is all just self loathing that I want to get off my chest)

i didnt write this
House Cup 2016 - Team Westeros
House Cup 2017 - Team Lion King
Year Cup 2017/18 - The Far East

TheBrunswickian
Lazarus

First name: Jesse
Likes received: 578

:
Tier V
Progress to next tier:
7 / 56

Unread postby Amordeyn » 10th January, 2018, 1:51 am

Kaspar wrote:
Submission 381 wrote:Jae, we get it. You have a boyfriend. You don't need to be so "Babe hehe" "I love you" in chat, all it does is make me uncomfortable.

Hey! I'm sorry that you feel that way~ I'm usually only like that to my boyfriend, and we don't usually go onto the Discord together. I get that it does get annoying, but, if I'm being honest, I don't really do it. Not when I'm by myself.
Something or rather was here a minute ago... Let me see if I can find it.

Amordeyn

First name: Avery-Asher

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 10th January, 2018, 10:31 pm

JonathanT88 wrote:

Seems to be the case with lots of people, but for a whole host of reasons we've decided to disband the CA position entirely. People go into it enthusiastic and come out feeling frustrated, unrecognised, and lacking in influence. It's best to concentrate the moderation of the forum in one cohesive group without hierarchy.

This isn't me btw. Save yourself the effort of sending me a pm trying to point a finger <3
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

:
Tier III
Progress to next tier:
13 / 14

Unread postby Dolly » 10th January, 2018, 10:43 pm

i don't understand why people are upset about being the lowest in the totem poll. if you're upset about not having the same authority as a mod or admin, maybe you shouldn't be CA...
Dolly
hotty & country singer

Likes received: 845

:
Tier III
Progress to next tier:
11 / 14

Unread postby JonathanT88 » 11th January, 2018, 9:40 am

wolbre04 wrote:
JonathanT88 wrote:

This isn't me btw. Save yourself the effort of sending me a pm trying to point a finger <3

Presumably you mean "yourselves" not "yourself," as I didn't think it was you.
Gudrun wrote:

Image ImageImage

ImageImageImage
JonathanT88

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

PreviousNext

Recently active