GTF confessions thread

Off-topic posts go in here; this forum is only loosely moderated.

GTF confessions thread

Unread postby Hyacinth » 27th August, 2017, 3:16 pm

This is a thread mostly directed at older GTF members. Mainly those who have been or were here for years and witnessed some of the spectacular ups and downs and silly drama of this site's 10 year history. Those who were around to interact with some of the most notorious members of GTF or those whom, like me, this forum guided through the troublesome period of being a teenager. However, the younger folk, most of you I probably don't know are also welcome to share their confessions if they have something cringey or otherwise embarrassing to own up to.

Basically, share something cringey you did precisely on this site or with GTF members outside of it in the past and feel quite uncomfortable or embarrassed about.

[Reveal] Spoiler:
buy Confessions On A Dance Floor on iTunes now :eli:

I'm going to start.

• I used to be friends with Chibi Seme and PM'd with him quite a lot back in the day. Even defended him against accusations which later turned out to be true. He was nice to me, I didn't know he was a pedo!
  • I once helped with spreading false rumours about Marshall (Circles) and Pooler (but I apologised later on).
  • I used to be quite a two-faced bitch to some people back in the day just for the sake of being liked.
  • I met up with one GTFer 5 years ago when I joined and when realised we didn't click, tried to cut ties. He was a Polish-American who had moved to Poland after being homeschooled for many years and had a lot of trouble settling here. Later, he had mental problems and I utterly failed to help him with them. I was literally one of the few people he got to know in this country and I feel like I should have done more to help. Thankfully, he moved back to the United States and when I spoke to him last time he had a boyfriend there. I know this could have ended badly though.

This situation, too, made me more conscious on what to do when someone had issues and sometimes I managed to help them.
  • I once sent nudes to a former member and regretted it a lot :rip: Hey, I was really young when I did it. My naivety about it didn't make me feel not entitled to a chastity award in the GTFAs last year :oface:
  • When I joined, I didn't know PMDT was about mainstream pop and would post old pop songs and use really tacky gifs. I got into it much later on.
  • I used to be friends with Hnngh and pretended to be a little bit different than I really was to earn his sympathy. His ban that happened a few months later cut all of my ties with him and got me rid of my guilt about it. However, years after I imagine he was quite irritated when he found out I actually really liked some of the things he really loathed.
Hyacinth
Candlelight Supper Enthusiast

First name: Jan
Likes received: 18

Re: GTF confessions thread

Unread postby boiii » 27th August, 2017, 3:26 pm

- mr. so chaste here has shared nudes with 4 gft'er.
now tbf, 3 were when i just joined the forum and I regret all of them. Some more than others, but still : /
Image Image

ImageImage

Winner of the best friendship award together with Kaspar ^.^ and also that other one we don't talk about.
boiii
oh shit waddup

First name: Kamiel
Likes received: 199

Team: The Far East

Unread postby Tim. » 27th August, 2017, 3:49 pm

The day I joined I sent nudes to a member called Camshore94, who was really annoying and hated. He wasn't even good looking but I found the site whilst looking for a place to share nudes so...

About a year after I joined, I guess I wanted attention so I made a fake account of some hyper kid in Idaho and made a couple of attention seeking threads for the lols :rip:

Tim.
The Southern Moderator

First name: Tim
Likes received: 142

Unread postby Kaspar » 27th August, 2017, 4:31 pm

Damn Jan, you were nasty :lol:
Proudly, the Captain of team Spirited Away
House Cup 2017

mattyk wrote:You are indeed all-round 100% certified awesome!

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kaspar
The Kind Moderator / Lochlan's cat enthusiast

First name: Kacper
Likes received: 359

Unread postby Hyacinth » 27th August, 2017, 4:35 pm

boiii wrote:- mr. so chaste here has shared nudes with 4 gft'er.
now tbf, 3 were when i just joined the forum and I regret all of them. Some more than others, but still : /

Jacketh give that GTFA back to me fat

Hyacinth

Unread postby Hyacinth » 27th August, 2017, 5:18 pm

Kaspar wrote:Damn Jan, you were nasty :lol:

then again, who wasn't

Hyacinth

Unread postby George » 27th August, 2017, 6:18 pm

I sexted a mod B)

I also considered myself at peace with Hnngh before he left, and we had a long chat about what had happened between us.

I used to lie back when I was 13 that I had an Opus Dei family, which I did not, to piss off SethBest.

I would have considered myself a friend of Mono's until he disappeared.

A GTFer and I bonded rather romantically in chat just over 2 years ago during The Great Chat Death just before activity picked up and I met my boyfriend. We may have broken rules xxx

That same summer, following my "breakup" with a GTFer after his pseudo-suicide, I engaged with a score of GTFers in elaborate cam shows.

I successfully introduced 16 GTFers (over half still active x) to one or more of my fetishes that they weren't already into. Good times :')
Image Hi, I'm George. Never met Me before? Image
George
Diaper Rash

First name: George
Likes received: 123

Member of the Month

Unread postby Pity » 27th August, 2017, 6:31 pm

I've gotten multiple people banned just because I was bored or I had a slightly negative incident with them.
Pity
hotty & disgraced member

First name: Marcus
Likes received: 489

Team: The Wild West

Unread postby Vortex » 27th August, 2017, 7:13 pm

I've fucked several GTF people, intentionally didn't fuck another even though he wanted it super hardcore, and have legit thought about marrying a few in the past.

Oh and I killed Mufasa.
ImageImageImage

Ebsy wrote:Leave it to losers on Twitter to complain about being pandered to. You're supposed to complain when someone panders to others, not to you.
[4:46 AM] Saint Drogo: Also, you've got a strangely appealing asshole. I'll give you that much.
[6:03 AM] Pity: Omg... stop making me sound like a racist idiot
[4:51 AM] Scherzy: jerk off to clinton in the safety of your own bedroom luv
[2:56 PM] Saint Drogo: Literally let me use my cock as a paintbrush and my unborn children as paint.
Vortex
Saint Drogo's mistress.

First name: Da'Neil Boxley
Likes received: 268

Unread postby Unseasoned Chicken » 27th August, 2017, 7:52 pm

Pity wrote:I've gotten multiple people banned just because I was bored or I had a slightly negative incident with them.

Not as dramatic as me and Noface :gay:

And umm a couple of weeks after joining I sent nudes to a very established member, he was super nice so it was okay :eli:

This is sorta deep but I made up the whole Ethan going straight thing because I really don't like getting attached to people online and I was starting to become friends with a lot of people throughout the House Cup, so I did the "I'm not compatible with being gay" thing as a way to cut ties with everyone and disappear & I almost did it again last month :rip:

I feel guilty when I gossip about someone here so I say it to their face too :eli:
Twink enthusiast
Unseasoned Chicken
Is shaking

First name: Ethan
Likes received: 649

Unread postby TheBrunswickian » 27th August, 2017, 8:44 pm

Jan, you still are a two-faced bitch don't lie

Pity wrote:I've gotten multiple people banned just because I was bored or I had a slightly negative incident with them.

But I'm the one who holds grudges apparently
House Cup 2016 - Team Westeros
House Cup 2017 - Team Lion King
Year Cup 2017/18 - The Far East

TheBrunswickian
Data Collector, Community Ambassador

First name: Jesse
Likes received: 348

Unread postby Hyacinth » 27th August, 2017, 9:53 pm

Ethán wrote:This is sorta deep but I made up the whole Ethan going straight thing because I really don't like getting attached to people online and I was starting to become friends with a lot of people throughout the House Cup, so I did the "I'm not compatible with being gay" thing as a way to cut ties with everyone and disappear & I almost did it again last month :rip:

:rip:

:rip: :rip: :rip:

TheBrunswickian wrote:Jan, you still are a two-faced bitch don't lie

Hyacinth

Unread postby Mcmmigas » 28th August, 2017, 10:40 am

In the 3 weeks I've been here I've sexted with 3 GTFers (nudes, sexy times on snap, you know the drill). I sent my first nudes just 5 days after I joined Oh and one time I told one of the persons I was busy or felt tired when actually I was sexting with another one. I'm exactly what I've always said: a pit of sin
Mcmmigas

First name: Miguel
Likes received: 5

Unread postby TheBrunswickian » 28th August, 2017, 11:00 pm

has this just become admit how many nudes you've sent thread because we already knew
House Cup 2016 - Team Westeros
House Cup 2017 - Team Lion King
Year Cup 2017/18 - The Far East

TheBrunswickian
Data Collector, Community Ambassador

First name: Jesse
Likes received: 348

Unread postby The-pink-crusader » 8th September, 2017, 12:13 am

How are people confident enough to send nudes :wtc:

I won't post any thing else here in an attempt not to make myself or anyone else depressed do to my rediculous mood swings and blatant lies I immediately regret and then immediately make a rambled post of apology that no body gives a **** about... Shit it happened
:rip: :rip:
The-pink-crusader

Likes received: 3

Unread postby JonathanT88 » 8th September, 2017, 6:13 am

This is super dramatic. You're all such scandalous people.
Gudrun wrote:

"How many times have I told you? Homosexuality is only to be used for revolutionary purposes!"

Image ImageImage

ImageImageImage
JonathanT88
Horny Jonathan of the Homosexual Intifada

First name: Jonathan (duh.)
Likes received: 426

Unread postby Abdeltyf » 8th September, 2017, 6:53 am

George wrote:I successfully introduced 16 GTFers (over half still active x) to one or more of my fetishes that they weren't already into. Good times :')

That's all I can confess to for now :facepalm2:

:keke:
Abdeltyf
Formerly "Winpartium"

First name: Abdeltyf
Likes received: 25

Unread postby Jacketh » 8th September, 2017, 8:15 am

Ethán wrote:This is sorta deep but I made up the whole Ethan going straight thing because I really don't like getting attached to people online and I was starting to become friends with a lot of people throughout the House Cup, so I did the "I'm not compatible with being gay" thing as a way to cut ties with everyone and disappear & I almost did it again last month :rip:

I feel guilty when I gossip about someone here so I say it to their face too :eli:

Bitch you better not be pulling that again :err:
Jacketh
Admin

First name: Jack
Likes received: 598

Unread postby Jacketh » 8th September, 2017, 8:19 am

George wrote:I sexted a mod B)

Whoever this was...

Jacketh
Admin

Unread postby Jacketh » 8th September, 2017, 8:20 am

boiii wrote:- mr. so chaste here has shared nudes with 4 gft'er.

omg give me my chaste award back
Jacketh
Admin

Next

Recently active