Discussion: Cut or Uncut?

Off-topic posts go in here; this forum is only loosely moderated.

Discussion: Cut or Uncut?

Unread postby robertpanics » 20th March, 2017, 7:04 pm

Recently I was denied having a hookup because I am circumcised (happened at 18 years old, so not to long ago). Thanks to a rare medical condition called Phimosis. Left me feeling pretty self conscious of myself since.

Does It really matter if your hookup/boyfriend is cut or uncut? why?

I know the procedure is pretty common in the US, there is a company called Foregen that will be able to reverse circumcision in a couple of years. So that makes me happy. But I've never really given it any thought until the last few days.
robertpanics

First name: Robert

Re: Discussion: Cut or Uncut?

Unread postby Pity » 20th March, 2017, 7:37 pm

More than half of males in the United States are circumcised (though the practice is declining dramatically), so it seems like he's only burning bridges. There's no reason to be self-conscious about it at all.

Considering I am circumcised myself, I wouldn't mind either way. Just keep your cooter clean and we're good.
Pity
hotty & disgraced member

First name: Jesse
Likes received: 206

Unread postby robertpanics » 20th March, 2017, 9:39 pm

Pity wrote:More than half of males in the United States are circumcised (though the practice is declining dramatically), so it seems like he's only burning bridges. There's no reason to be self-conscious about it at all.

Considering I am circumcised myself, I wouldn't mind either way. Just keep your cooter clean and we're good.

Hmm I didn't realize that this was that common. Yep he is definitely burning bridges in that case. I don't really mind one way or another myself as long as the thing works, but that really shook me. I have self image problems, and that definitely didn't help.

LOL Cleanliness is always appreciated. That was one of the issues I had before the procedure was done, and now it's easier to keep clean. However the trade off was lack of sensitivity :fml:
robertpanics

First name: Robert

Unread postby Russell » 22nd March, 2017, 6:32 am

I always wanted to be circumcised when I was younger, but in hindsight I am glad that I'm not. The scars that result are oft rather unseemly and it as a whole reduces sensitivity and by extension I would imagine pleasure. At some stage in history, I imagine it would have been most beneficial in the name of hygiene and cleanliness, but I do believe that it is an archaic custom which will slowly die out, recorded only in the annals of history. All of this said, I personally don't see it as something which has any bearing in my choice of sexual partner.
I'm not arrogant. I'm just better than you.
--------
Death is lighter than a feather; duty heavier than a mountain.
Russell
Heart of a Chilf, Soul of a Dragon

First name: Spaceman
Likes received: 15

Recently active