Logo design competition

Off-topic posts go in here; this forum is only loosely moderated.

Re: Logo design competition

Unread postby Anonymous Boy » 28th January, 2017, 4:16 pm

Thanks everyone for your submissions! I'm really happy with the turnout :D

Including all the different versions of the different logos submitted on both GTF and GFO (though not all of the many possible permutations of different symbols, fonts and styles featured in Davey's contribution on GFO), I believe there have been about 48 submissions.

I'm still working on the interface for the poll, which is going to have to be somewhat more intricate than I originally had in mind due to the rather large number of different options we've got.

In the meantime, I have two requests. Could everyone who made a logo:

• Please send me the files for (the various versions of) your logo(s), e.g. original files, PNGs, SVGs, example screenshots, by emailing me on logo@gayteenforum.org.

Feel free to ZIP or otherwise archive everything if there are a lot of files or that makes things easier for you.
  • If you have not already mentioned that your logo(s) could be adapted for GFO, please also let me know if you'd be okay with it/them being included in the poll there as well. You would not be expected to make any changes at all unless/until it turns out your creation won the poll there, in which case you'd probably just have to remove the word 'Teen' or change the abbreviation.

Also, just a final note (this may be obvious, but I just realised I hadn't mentioned it before): the final logo(s) that will appear on the various themes for the two forums may be slightly modified (or we may request that slight changes be made) in terms of things like the exact shades of colours used, fonts, etc., to better match choices already made in the various versions of Quarto, in order to ensure that we end up with a result that looks consistent throughout, regardless of the individual member's choice of colour scheme.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Anonymous Boy
Owner/Administrator

First name: René
Likes received: 137

Unread postby Example » 28th January, 2017, 5:32 pm

you can just leave my submission out of polls if youre planning on adding it it's dead last and just a half assed brain storm <3
ImageImageImageImage
Example
James Corden

First name: Kyler
Likes received: 191

Unread postby Anonymous Boy » 30th January, 2017, 5:17 am

Example wrote:you can just leave my submission out of polls if youre planning on adding it it's dead last and just a half assed brain storm <3

Aww, alright if you're sure :keke:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Anonymous Boy
Owner/Administrator

First name: René
Likes received: 137

Unread postby Example » 16th March, 2017, 9:28 pm

me waiting for the new logo

ImageImageImageImage
Example
James Corden