Black Mirror: Discussion

Off-topic posts go in here; this forum is only loosely moderated.

Black Mirror: Discussion

Unread postby Dolly » 1st November, 2016, 9:35 pm

Black Mirror is a British technology thriller and drama. Each show is a new storyline, has new actors, etc. and do not reflect on one another. It focuses and exhilarating scenarios where technology has become both a blessing and an horrifying curse. It's amazing and will likely be your favorite show. It is by far mine and I have three episodes left.

It will mindfuck you in so many ways words cannot describe. You will feel anger, depression, jealousy, frustration, and all the emotions imaginable. It's on Netflix!

Warning. There are no happy endings. It will change your perspective on the world.

Here's a nice, unofficial trailer for seasons 1 and 2:

This is the official trailer for season 3 that was released recently:

If you've already seen it, discuss your thoughts below!
If you haven't you will not regret it!
Dolly
hotty & country singer

Likes received: 845

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier IV
Progress to next tier:
12 / 28

Re: Black Mirror: Discussion

Unread postby JonathanT88 » 2nd November, 2016, 4:01 am

Seen them all.

In season three this is my order of preference: 4 > 3 > 1 > 5 > 2 > 6, but my favourite episodes come from series one and two. Nothing will ever beat Fifteen Million Merits or White Bear. Even the National Anthem, despite being unique within the show as a whole, is one of the better ones.
Gudrun wrote:

"How many times have I told you? Homosexuality is only to be used for revolutionary purposes!"

Image ImageImage

ImageImageImage
JonathanT88
Horny Jonathan of the Homosexual Intifada

First name: Jonathan (duh.)
Likes received: 783

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby muddylegs » 2nd November, 2016, 5:15 pm

I get fucking ads for this on every youtube video
[6:50 PM] Flaggermus: muddy you cant just lynch people
[11:09 AM] TheWoahAlex: you can't lynch everyone!
[9:14 PM] Mestaris: MUDDY YOU CANT LYNCH PEOPLE. LYNCHING PEOPLE IS NOT A SOLUTION
[2:32 PM] Zefare: Muddy, you can't just lynch people!
[2:23 PM] bettasnail: you have a thing for lynching ppl don't you
[7:59 PM] AwesomeCDog: muddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy not everyone is ready and willing to hurt others
[9:42 PM] matiboi96: Lol rob you can't just order someone to amputate themselves!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

[5:32 PM] Tyler: Fuck me sideways and call me grandma

[7:38 PM] Mestaris: your fetishes are worse than mine

Scherzy wrote:wonderfully creative, awesomely cute, horribly funny, uncomfortably morbid, relatively fucked-up, and outright twisted
muddylegs
Coca-Cola Poster BOY

Likes received: 142

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby KrisCross » 2nd November, 2016, 6:17 pm

I have one episode of season 3 left to go. So far I've been very pleased with this season, with only Men Against Fire being less impressive for me. Shut Up and Dance however, was more than impressive.

I thought season 2 was a bit weak, with only the first episode standing out, so I'm really appreciating this return to form with a much higher budget.
KrisCross
Belgian Daddy

Likes received: 413

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Team: Cheer Team

Black Mirror Discussion Thread

Unread postby JonathanT88 » 3rd January, 2018, 3:53 pm

Have you seen the latest series? What did you think of it. What's your episode ranking for this season and why is it:

1) U.S.S Callister
2) Metalhead
3) Hang the DJ
4) Crocodile
5) Black Museum
6) Arkangel
Gudrun wrote:

"How many times have I told you? Homosexuality is only to be used for revolutionary purposes!"

Image ImageImage

ImageImageImage
JonathanT88

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: Black Mirror Discussion Thread

Unread postby Dolly » 3rd January, 2018, 3:56 pm

I already made a thread about Black Mirror. Please merge the threads. Thank you.

http://www.gayteenforum.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=73273
Dolly
hotty & country singer

Likes received: 845

:
Tier IV
Progress to next tier:
12 / 28

Unread postby Erebos » 3rd January, 2018, 4:00 pm

I personally think black mirrors are hella impractical.
Bring me a shrubbbery!
Erebos

Likes received: 10

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby JonathanT88 » 3rd January, 2018, 4:04 pm

Wow Pity, you can't report me.

Also your thread is so old and very underused. Boo you, whore.
Gudrun wrote:

Image ImageImage

ImageImageImage
JonathanT88

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Amadeus » 6th January, 2018, 10:57 pm

I've just got done with season 1, 2 & 3 some days ago. I will start watching season 4 right now!
No way to contact me anymore. I'm out.
Amadeus
Go Gay Or Go Home

First name: Amadeus
Likes received: 15

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Nephertum » 7th January, 2018, 2:13 am

Season 4. Has got me. So. Fucking. Shooketh.
Nephertum

First name: Jimmy
Likes received: 2

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Cobalt » 7th January, 2018, 2:17 am

Saw one episode while Quinn was visiting, it was about the dating technology that finds your perfect match. Had a happy ending which I’m told is EXTREMELY unlike this show - but I very much enjoyed that episode and I look forward to watching the rest of the series.
Cobalt
Momderator

Likes received: 298

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Tim. » 7th January, 2018, 6:26 am

I watched the first season whilst I was in Germany and enjoyed it. I want to watch the rest but just haven’t really got to it, and it’s now sitting in the giant aye of things I want to watch but have yet to find the time to do so (ie things I start, binge for a bit but then start something else and never go back to them).
Tim.
The Southern Ex-Moderator

Likes received: 201

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby JonathanT88 » 7th January, 2018, 7:30 am

Cobalt wrote:Saw one episode while Quinn was visiting, it was about the dating technology that finds your perfect match. Had a happy ending which I’m told is EXTREMELY unlike this show - but I very much enjoyed that episode and I look forward to watching the rest of the series.

Start on S1E2 if you want your mind absolutely blown by how incredible this show is, then work through them systematically.
Gudrun wrote:

Image ImageImage

ImageImageImage
JonathanT88

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby JonathanT88 » 7th January, 2018, 7:31 am

Tim. wrote:I watched the first season whilst I was in Germany and enjoyed it. I want to watch the rest but just haven’t really got to it, and it’s now sitting in the giant aye of things I want to watch but have yet to find the time to do so (ie things I start, binge for a bit but then start something else and never go back to them).

At least with Black Mirror all the episodes are standalone, so there's no sense that you need to binge watch them at all. Just choose an episode which takes your fancy, sit back, and have your mind fucked by Charlie Brooker's cinematographic penis.
Gudrun wrote:

Image ImageImage

ImageImageImage
JonathanT88

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Recently active