All Things Britney Spears!

Off-topic posts go in here; this forum is only loosely moderated.

Re: All Things Britney Spears!

Unread postby kuokseja » 27th August, 2016, 11:57 am

Okay ngl when I first heard the previews of each song I thought that the album was gunna be pretty meh, but I got downloaded it anyways and omgg :heart: :heart: There are a couple songs that could be better but overall I liiiike it, especially the more I listen to it. Slumber Party, If I'm Dancing, Man On The Moon, & Liar are my current favorites :smitten:
Image
User avatar
kuokseja
New Member
 
First name: Domenic
Posts: 24
Joined: 19th August, 2016, 9:59 pm
Country: United States (us)

Re: All Things Britney Spears!

Unread postby Dr. Spears » 27th August, 2016, 11:59 am

kuokseja wrote:Okay ngl when I first heard the previews of each song I thought that the album was gunna be pretty meh, but I got downloaded it anyways and omgg :heart: :heart: There are a couple songs that could be better but overall I liiiike it, especially the more I listen to it. Slumber Party, If I'm Dancing, Man On The Moon, & Liar are my current favorites :smitten:



YAAAS SAMEEE I'm so excited for the VMA performance :3
Image

◕ ◡ ◕
Britney Spears
◕ ◡ ◕
User avatar
Dr. Spears
Uhhh Daddy
 
First name: Jack
Posts: 881
Likes received: 10
Joined: 22nd March, 2016, 8:44 am
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: All Things Britney Spears!

Unread postby kuokseja » 27th August, 2016, 12:12 pm

Dr. Spears wrote:YAAAS SAMEEE I'm so excited for the VMA performance :3

IKK I'm sooo hyped, I can't believe it's tomorrow ahhh
Image
User avatar
kuokseja
New Member
 
First name: Domenic
Posts: 24
Joined: 19th August, 2016, 9:59 pm
Country: United States (us)

Re: All Things Britney Spears!

Unread postby Dr. Spears » 27th August, 2016, 12:19 pm

kuokseja wrote:
Dr. Spears wrote:YAAAS SAMEEE I'm so excited for the VMA performance :3

IKK I'm sooo hyped, I can't believe it's tomorrow ahhh


Do you know any links to a livestream or anything? As i'm in the UK ^-^
Image

◕ ◡ ◕
Britney Spears
◕ ◡ ◕
User avatar
Dr. Spears
Uhhh Daddy
 
First name: Jack
Posts: 881
Likes received: 10
Joined: 22nd March, 2016, 8:44 am
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: All Things Britney Spears!

Unread postby kuokseja » 27th August, 2016, 2:22 pm

Dr. Spears wrote:Do you know any links to a livestream or anything? As i'm in the UK ^-^

http://www.mtv.com/vma/watch-vma-live-stream

It should be there when it starts :keke:
Image
User avatar
kuokseja
New Member
 
First name: Domenic
Posts: 24
Joined: 19th August, 2016, 9:59 pm
Country: United States (us)

Re: All Things Britney Spears!

Unread postby Dr. Spears » 27th August, 2016, 2:58 pm

kuokseja wrote:
Dr. Spears wrote:Do you know any links to a livestream or anything? As i'm in the UK ^-^

http://www.mtv.com/vma/watch-vma-live-stream

It should be there when it starts :keke:


Thank you sweetie. :hug:
Image

◕ ◡ ◕
Britney Spears
◕ ◡ ◕
User avatar
Dr. Spears
Uhhh Daddy
 
First name: Jack
Posts: 881
Likes received: 10
Joined: 22nd March, 2016, 8:44 am
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: All Things Britney Spears!

Unread postby Dessy » 27th August, 2016, 4:32 pm

Dr. Spears wrote:
kuokseja wrote:
Dr. Spears wrote:Do you know any links to a livestream or anything? As i'm in the UK ^-^

http://www.mtv.com/vma/watch-vma-live-stream

It should be there when it starts :keke:


Thank you sweetie. :hug:


I would try to find another stream, just in case. I remember trying to watch it live through their "official" stream the two previous years and they only showed the red carpet and audience cams.
Image
ImageImage
ImageImage


Image
User avatar
Dessy
Moderator Emeriti
 
First name: Des
Posts: 10317
Likes received: 306
Joined: 16th September, 2013, 2:02 am
Country: United States (us)

Re: All Things Britney Spears!

Unread postby Dr. Spears » 27th August, 2016, 4:50 pm

Dessy wrote:
Dr. Spears wrote:
kuokseja wrote:
Dr. Spears wrote:Do you know any links to a livestream or anything? As i'm in the UK ^-^

http://www.mtv.com/vma/watch-vma-live-stream

It should be there when it starts :keke:


Thank you sweetie. :hug:


I would try to find another stream, just in case. I remember trying to watch it live through their "official" stream the two previous years and they only showed the red carpet and audience cams.


I know, it's torture. The issue is that a lot of streams only work for Americans but w/e i'll just see on the date. Do you know what time the VMAs start BST time? :c
Image

◕ ◡ ◕
Britney Spears
◕ ◡ ◕
User avatar
Dr. Spears
Uhhh Daddy
 
First name: Jack
Posts: 881
Likes received: 10
Joined: 22nd March, 2016, 8:44 am
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: All Things Britney Spears!

Unread postby kuokseja » 29th August, 2016, 12:19 am

OMGG she did so great performing, that crotch grab too :smitten: slaayed
Image
User avatar
kuokseja
New Member
 
First name: Domenic
Posts: 24
Joined: 19th August, 2016, 9:59 pm
Country: United States (us)

Re: All Things Britney Spears!

Unread postby Dr. Spears » 29th August, 2016, 5:33 am

kuokseja wrote:OMGG she did so great performing, that crotch grab too :smitten: slaayed



Oh my fucking god. Her confidence is fucking amazing. I'm so proud of her. Her dancing was totally on point, very controlled yet very wild.
Image

◕ ◡ ◕
Britney Spears
◕ ◡ ◕
User avatar
Dr. Spears
Uhhh Daddy
 
First name: Jack
Posts: 881
Likes received: 10
Joined: 22nd March, 2016, 8:44 am
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: All Things Britney Spears!

Unread postby -Brandon- » 4th September, 2017, 2:54 pm

The queen singing live :applause:
-Brandon-
Army 4 Life
 
Posts: 549
Likes received: 23
Joined: 6th February, 2016, 11:52 am
Location: Nova Scotia
Country: Canada (ca)

Previous

Recently active
Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], Google Search Appliance, Sogou [Spider] and 20 guests