All Things Britney Spears!

Off-topic posts go in here; this forum is only loosely moderated.

Re: All Things Britney Spears!

Unread postby Free Floating » 26th August, 2016, 1:56 am

Cobalt wrote::pukey:

Stop this negativity!! Why can't the Beyhive and Army just get along? :weep:
Free Floating

First name: Lorenzo

Unread postby Corrdorr » 26th August, 2016, 1:56 am

Look if we can manage to pull # a e s t h e t i c OUT of wasteland surely it would be easy to put this filth IN :skull:
Image Image Image Image

Corrdorr
House Cup Judge Howl

First name: Corey
Likes received: 73

Unread postby Cobalt » 26th August, 2016, 1:59 am

Free Floating wrote:
Cobalt wrote::pukey:

Stop this negativity!! Why can't the Beyhive and Army just get along? :weep:

:pukey: :pukey: :pukey: :pukey: :pukey: :pukey: :pukey: :pukey: :pukey: :pukey:
Cobalt
Mafia Mom

Likes received: 113

Unread postby Hyacinth » 26th August, 2016, 2:48 am

I've listened to 8/12th of Glory. I heard Make Me (Moo) before, so I decided to save myself from the fate of having to hear it again.

I rate the album a totally honest 4.5/10. I appreciate the attempts at mixing pop and dancehall, but they're nothing out of the original and with Britney's vocals sound rather generic. I did like, however "Do You Wanna Come Over" and it's actually a cool bop. She should release it as a single. I also kinda liked "Clumsy" with its burlesque-like sound. Still, the album is a lot better than Femme Fatale or Britney Jean, so that's a success. :clap:
Hyacinth
Candlelight Supper Enthusiast

First name: Jan
Likes received: 17

Unread postby Dr. Spears » 26th August, 2016, 5:04 am

Jan wrote:I've listened to 8/12th of Glory. I heard Make Me (Moo) before, so I decided to save myself from the fate of having to hear it again.

I rate the album a totally honest 4.5/10. I appreciate the attempts at mixing pop and dancehall, but they're nothing out of the original and with Britney's vocals sound rather generic. I did like, however "Do You Wanna Come Over" and it's actually a cool bop. She should release it as a single. I also kinda liked "Clumsy" with its burlesque-like sound. Still, the album is a lot better than Femme Fatale or Britney Jean, so that's a success. :clap:

"Generic" :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

◕ ◡ ◕
Britney Spears
◕ ◡ ◕
Dr. Spears
Uhhh Daddy

First name: Jack
Likes received: 10

Unread postby Dr. Spears » 26th August, 2016, 5:11 am

So guys, what are your fav tracks from Glory? I really love Slumber Party, If I'm Dancing, What You Need (Cuz her voice slays) and Man On The Moon

Sure, the producers who worked with Britney have worked with Justin Bieber and others which may seem like it's "generic" but with everything Britney does she just adds her own twist with her vocals. This album is fantastically produced with raw vocals and full of confidence. 9/10 - Would be a 10 but I want more songs.... :awesome:

◕ ◡ ◕
Britney Spears
◕ ◡ ◕
Dr. Spears
Uhhh Daddy

Unread postby Jacketh » 26th August, 2016, 5:21 am

Make Me has grown on me TBH.

What did you think of the carpool?

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
Jacketh
Admin

Likes received: 540

Unread postby Dr. Spears » 26th August, 2016, 5:23 am

Jacketh wrote:Make Me has grown on me TBH.

What did you think of the carpool?

She was cool, funny. OBVIOUSLY shy, like she always has been. No wonder she lip syncs though, she can barely remember the words to her old songs hahah :rofl2: :rofl2:

◕ ◡ ◕
Britney Spears
◕ ◡ ◕
Dr. Spears
Uhhh Daddy

Unread postby Cobalt » 26th August, 2016, 5:35 am

I can't see any compliment about vocals being valid and I haven't even heard the album. :err:
Cobalt
Mafia Mom

Unread postby Dr. Spears » 26th August, 2016, 5:38 am

Cobalt wrote:I can't see any compliment about vocals being valid and I haven't even heard the album. :err:

Maybe you should listen to it then, instead of jumping on the hater train xoxoxoxoxoxoo

◕ ◡ ◕
Britney Spears
◕ ◡ ◕
Dr. Spears
Uhhh Daddy

Unread postby Cobalt » 26th August, 2016, 5:43 am

Dr. Spears wrote:
Cobalt wrote:I can't see any compliment about vocals being valid and I haven't even heard the album. :err:

Maybe you should listen to it then, instead of jumping on the hater train xoxoxoxoxoxoo

Waste my time AND my money for something I'll never listen to again? :err:
Cobalt
Mafia Mom

Unread postby -Brandon- » 26th August, 2016, 5:59 am

I think the album is good better then Femme Fatale, Britney Jean (thankfully). I like the songs on the album Man On The Moon, Can You Come Over?, Change Your Mind, Liar. Her voice sounds good, not as processed as Femme Fatale or Britney Jean but just can't get over how weak it is compared to past albums. Even though the album is good I don't think it is as good as Blackout or Circus. So in my opinion the album is a 6.75/10.
-Brandon-
Army 4 Life

Likes received: 23

Unread postby Dr. Spears » 26th August, 2016, 6:28 am

-Brandon- wrote:I think the album is good better then Femme Fatale, Britney Jean (thankfully). I like the songs on the album Man On The Moon, Can You Come Over?, Change Your Mind, Liar. Her voice sounds good, not as processed as Femme Fatale or Britney Jean but just can't get over how weak it is compared to past albums. Even though the album is good I don't think it is as good as Blackout or Circus. So in my opinion the album is a 6.75/10.

Circus... lol. W/e Your entitled to your opinion I guess xo

◕ ◡ ◕
Britney Spears
◕ ◡ ◕
Dr. Spears
Uhhh Daddy

Unread postby -Brandon- » 26th August, 2016, 6:30 am

Dr. Spears wrote:
-Brandon- wrote:I think the album is good better then Femme Fatale, Britney Jean (thankfully). I like the songs on the album Man On The Moon, Can You Come Over?, Change Your Mind, Liar. Her voice sounds good, not as processed as Femme Fatale or Britney Jean but just can't get over how weak it is compared to past albums. Even though the album is good I don't think it is as good as Blackout or Circus. So in my opinion the album is a 6.75/10.

You didn't like circus :err:
-Brandon-
Army 4 Life

Unread postby Dr. Spears » 26th August, 2016, 6:44 am

-Brandon- wrote:
Dr. Spears wrote:

It was a good album. But In the zone and blackout were her best and Glory is like it's birth child. Everyone aspects her to deliver like she did back when she was 20, move on gurl. Glory is a much more mature sounding album but still very poppy. But I guess opinions differ.

◕ ◡ ◕
Britney Spears
◕ ◡ ◕
Dr. Spears
Uhhh Daddy

Unread postby -Brandon- » 26th August, 2016, 6:55 am

Dr. Spears wrote:
-Brandon- wrote:
Dr. Spears wrote:

It was a good album. But In the zone and blackout were her best and Glory is like it's birth child. Everyone aspects her to deliver like she did back when she was 20, move on gurl. Glory is a much more mature sounding album but still very poppy. But I guess opinions differ.

I think my opinion will probably change as I keep listening to it. I think circus was a perfect album for her comeback thats when I really started to get into britney so that why I might like it alot more then her other albums :dunno:
-Brandon-
Army 4 Life

Unread postby Hyacinth » 26th August, 2016, 9:17 am

Dr. Spears wrote:
Jan wrote:I've listened to 8/12th of Glory. I heard Make Me (Moo) before, so I decided to save myself from the fate of having to hear it again.

"Generic" :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

The Army being delusional as always :err:
Hyacinth
Candlelight Supper Enthusiast

First name: Jan
Likes received: 17

Unread postby Dr. Spears » 26th August, 2016, 9:54 am

Jan wrote:
Dr. Spears wrote:

The Army being delusional as always :err:

Not being delusional at all. Some songs have a similar production as Britney worked with similar producers that Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez etc worked with. But I wouldn't say it's generic.

◕ ◡ ◕
Britney Spears
◕ ◡ ◕
Dr. Spears
Uhhh Daddy

Unread postby Free Floating » 26th August, 2016, 5:18 pm

Dr. Spears wrote:
-Brandon- wrote:
Dr. Spears wrote:

100% agreed with this!!

After first listen, I really need her to release If I'm Dancing as the next single!! This album is so good and fun and really shows off her personality and vocals.
Free Floating

First name: Lorenzo

Unread postby Dr. Spears » 26th August, 2016, 6:26 pm

Free Floating wrote:
Dr. Spears wrote:
-Brandon- wrote:
Dr. Spears wrote:

100% agreed with this!!

After first listen, I really need her to release If I'm Dancing as the next single!! This album is so good and fun and really shows off her personality and vocals.

Yaaas. If I'm dancing would be solid. But it's a bonus track and they almost never realease bounus tracks as singles. Unless Britney says " I don't give a fuck " and releases what the hell she wants then meh.

This Rolling Stones review is just so accurate about the whole album and how people are with Britney.

◕ ◡ ◕
Britney Spears
◕ ◡ ◕
Dr. Spears
Uhhh Daddy

PreviousNext

Recently active