Active topics
Unread | New posts
Your bookmarks
Your friends' posts
Your posts | Quotes
Welcome, CommonCrawl [Bot]!

It is currently 19th December, 2014, 2:16 am

Page 1740 of 4715 [ 94300 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1737, 1738, 1739, 1740, 1741, 1742, 1743 ... 4715  Next
Unread postPosted: 19th February, 2012, 11:39 pm 
Dylan I'mCrien
hunterplusmariska wrote:
Cobalt wrote:
I really hope Gaga's next album doesn't disappoint. Unfortunately it's probably going to be released in like 2014 due to the obnoxiously long world tour. :(

It was originally 110 shows but "due to popular demand" they added more Australian tour dates. She's probably just gonna keep adding. It'll maybe be around 150+ shows meaning the American leg of the tour isn't gonna be here till 2013.

It has already been said that the US section of the tour won't be until January of next year. :pfft:

Unread postPosted: 19th February, 2012, 11:41 pm 
Something New
Seriously though, these lyrics:

Quote:
I can't help myself I'm addicted to a life of material
It's some kind of joke, I'm obsessively opposed to the typical
All we care about is, runway models, cadillacs and liquor bottles
Give me something I wanna be, retro glamour, Hollywood yes we live for the

Quote:
Hold her hand through the black light
Baby it's a forest land of trick slides
Honey just take your time
Close her eyes

"I'm scared," she whispered
As she wants to hide
Into a back room where
She paints on a smile

Quote:
I met a drummer last week
at a pool bar down by the shore
With a body like that and your stonewashed eyes
I want you more

He cried, "Mother! What'd you do to me?"
I said, "Mother mother mother's for babies
Call me kitty."

It's like David Bowie mixed with Gwen Stefani/No Doubt. :P

Unread postPosted: 19th February, 2012, 11:43 pm 
Lana dull Cliché
Am I the only one excited about the BRIT Awards happening in about a day and a half? :squint:

It's the same awards that gave us:

This year's performers include Adele, Jessie J, Florence + The Machine, Rihanna, Coldplay, Katy Perry.

I'm excited/nervous about Rihanna performing Talk That Talk :noes:

Unread postPosted: 19th February, 2012, 11:45 pm 
Something New
Quote:
I can't remember when he looked at me and cried
Said something broke inside of you
Were my best friend
Whatever come our way
You know I'm your girl till the end

Quote:
Nothin' wrong with being just a little bit vain
We need a little pretty 'cause this country's insane
So go ahead and label me whatever you like
But nothings quite as sexy as a woman is fine

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Unread postPosted: 19th February, 2012, 11:51 pm 
It's Kelly Clarkson bitch
Glam wrote:
Sis, I know. When you were posting about Kelly last year before her album came out I was taking notes and I remember everything you said. I don't have a problem with them pushing the album back since that shit happens but why releasing the first single so early? He promised us a video for 2011 but it would've been better either way, even if we got upset :P What upsets me the most is that most of the money comes from him directly so I really hope they don't let it flop cause he might literally go bankrupt, unless they somehow assemble a mildly succesful tour.

I didn't know you were playing attention, haha! I thought I was being ignored throughout that tim period. Ah, the Kelly Clarkson thread... The very first artist thread, created 2 years ago. How I miss it haha. I'm figuring that they released the single before Adam's scandal in some europan country that I can't remember the name lol, and thought, maybe it'd be better to delay the album until the rumors clear up. Also, I believe that every artist has to finance their second albums, in fact, every album that it's released post debut needs to be paid for. But yeah, Kelly had the Breakaway and American Idol money ¬__¬.

Glam wrote:
Yes, it does :3 I still have the mental picture of when SUBG was at No.2. I think it was Hollaback girl or We Belong Together that cockblocked it. I'm not the BIGGEST Kelly stan but I love her and she deserves a number 1 a lot more than 95% of the other shit that usually goes to No.1.

Talent: 1. Manufactured Artists: 0.

That's right! But I fear it was 50 cent's Candy shop that cockblocked it from being #1 on the billboard. You're so lucky to have known her for so long! I hardly remember Because of you being played everywhere!

Unread postPosted: 19th February, 2012, 11:53 pm 
Teen Idle
Adele and Flo's performances are the only thing I'm anticipating from the BRIT Awards.

Oh and xyz, thanks for the recs. Really digging Mylene. :keke:

Unread postPosted: 19th February, 2012, 11:58 pm 
Am I crazy or does katy's new song sort of sound like round and round by selena gomez? I noticed it right at the beginning.

Unread postPosted: 20th February, 2012, 12:01 am 
Lana dull Cliché
CrossMyHeart wrote:
Adele and Flo's performances are the only thing I'm anticipating from the BRIT Awards.

I am secretly wishing Florence delivers a performance that gives her more fame. The BRITS are pretty much the reason Adele is as huge as she is right now.

googlesucks wrote:
I didn't know you were playing attention, haha! I thought I was being ignored throughout that tim period. Ah, the Kelly Clarkson thread... The very first artist thread, created 2 years ago. How I miss it haha. I'm figuring that they released the single before Adam's scandal in some europan country that I can't remember the name lol, and thought, maybe it'd be better to delay the album until the rumors clear up. Also, I believe that every artist has to finance their second albums, in fact, every album that it's released post debut needs to be paid for. But yeah, Kelly had the Breakaway and American Idol money ¬__¬.

He had a scandal in Finland when he got arrested but I don't think that's the reason. I'm figuring it was just the wrong timing and they're rescheduling everything. He also said he feels like some songs were not ready. Besides I believe American Idol used to give a million dollars to winners but that's not true right now. They give like 300-400k to the winner and less to the runner up. If the album picks up of course they get more money.

googlesucks wrote:
That's right! But I fear it was 50 cent's Candy shop that cockblocked it from being #1 on the billboard. You're so lucky to have known her for so long! I hardly remember Because of you being played everywhere!
I knew of "A Moment Like This" and "Miss Independent" when they came out and I listened to them but I wasn't familiar with her discography. It was about the time Since U Been Gone came out that I started stanning :D

Unread postPosted: 20th February, 2012, 12:07 am 
Dylan I'mCrien
HA! FUCK ALL YOU BITCHES I LISTENED TO EVERYTHING KELLY RELEASED SINCE IDOL IN '01.

Thanks to my sister, though. Miss Independent, Low, A Moment Like This, and the original Beautiful Disaster were played around my house a lot until Breakaway came out and we listened to every single song on repeat all the time. In the car, in the kitchen doing chores, during dinner --- it was the album of my childhood. :3

I've been a Kelly fan longer. I win. :oface:

Unread postPosted: 20th February, 2012, 12:10 am 
Teen Idle
Glam wrote:
CrossMyHeart wrote:

I am secretly wishing Florence delivers a performance that gives her more fame. The BRITS are pretty much the reason Adele is as huge as she is right now.

Very true. I never really listened to Adele until I heard her perform Someone Like You on the BRIT Awards, and now I'm a massive fan. I hope Flo kills it!

Unread postPosted: 20th February, 2012, 12:11 am 
Cobalt wrote:
howYOUdoin wrote:
2. Beyonce- B'Day

I feel like IASF was a so much more well-put together and just a better album though. :dunno:

Because it had 16 tracks, I love IASF too.

B'Day just gets to the point. 10 Tracks, 2 #1's that stayed at number 1 for 16 weeks, following a record (now tied with Adele) 6 grammy night.
Listen and Resentment best showcase the phenomenal control and power she has in her vocals imo.

But Tbqh I like all 4 albums equally, that's why Bey's My Queen.

Unread postPosted: 20th February, 2012, 12:12 am 
Lana dull Cliché
Cobalt wrote:
HA! FUCK ALL YOU BITCHES I LISTENED TO EVERYTHING KELLY RELEASED SINCE IDOL IN '01.

Thanks to my sister, though. Miss Independent, Low, A Moment Like This, and the original Beautiful Disaster were played around my house a lot until Breakaway came out and we listened to every single song on repeat all the time. In the car, in the kitchen doing chores, during dinner --- it was the album of my childhood. :3

Except Idol didn't exist in 2001. Such a huge fan :oface:

I also listened to her singles but I'm not silly enough to call myself a stan when I didn't even listen to her debut album back then.

Unread postPosted: 20th February, 2012, 12:14 am 
Dylan I'mCrien
howYOUdoin wrote:
Cobalt wrote:
howYOUdoin wrote:
2. Beyonce- B'Day

I feel like IASF was a so much more well-put together and just a better album though. :dunno:

Because it had 16 tracks, I love IASF too.

B'Day just gets to the point. 10 Tracks, 2 #1's that stayed at number 1 for 16 weeks, following a record (now tied with Adele) 6 grammy night.
Listen and Resentment best showcase the phenomenal control and power she has in her vocals imo.

But Tbqh I like all 4 albums equally, that's why Bey's My Queen.

Well yeah I like them all equally but I just think IASF was better. B'Day might have gotten to the point but IASF showcased absolutely everything with its diversity.
Glam wrote:
Cobalt wrote:

Except Idol didn't exist in 2001. Such a huge fan :oface:

I also listened to her singles but I'm not silly enough to call myself a stan when I didn't even listen to her debut album back then.

Whenever the first season was, fuck you. :pfft:
CrossMyHeart wrote:
Glam wrote:
CrossMyHeart wrote:

Very true. I never really listened to Adele until I heard her perform Someone Like You on the BRIT Awards, and now I'm a massive fan. I hope Flo kills it!

All you bandwagon bitches. I've been an Adele fan since Chasing Pavements came out. :oface:

Unread postPosted: 20th February, 2012, 12:19 am 
Lana dull Cliché
Cobalt wrote:

Sis, 10 years ago you were learning how to be a proper human being. Don't claim to be her oldest fan when you were at most a casual listener because your sister used to stan.

Unread postPosted: 20th February, 2012, 12:21 am 
Dylan I'mCrien
Glam wrote:
Cobalt wrote:

Sis, 10 years ago you were learning how to be a proper human being. Don't claim to be her oldest fan when you were at most a casual listener because your sister used to stan.

Making harmonic arrangements of Kelly Clarkson songs with my sister so that we could sing them together at the top of our longs definitely qualifies me as a fan.

I watched that Idol season with my sister and my mom and I loved her since the god damn audition. DON'T CHALLENGE ME, BITCH.

Unread postPosted: 20th February, 2012, 12:23 am 
Teen Idle
Cobalt wrote:
CrossMyHeart wrote:
Glam wrote:
CrossMyHeart wrote:

All you bandwagon bitches. I've been an Adele fan since Chasing Pavements came out. :oface:

Whatevs Cobalt, you sound like such a hipster right now. "I listened to Adele BEFORE it was cool!" :lol:

Unread postPosted: 20th February, 2012, 12:24 am 
Dylan I'mCrien
CrossMyHeart wrote:
Cobalt wrote:
CrossMyHeart wrote:
Glam wrote:
CrossMyHeart wrote:

Whatevs Cobalt, you sound like such a hipster right now. "I listened to Adele BEFORE it was cool!" :lol:
At least I'm not a bandwagon bitch. :oface:

Well, okay, I am for Adam, but that's just because his new album is already slaying the pants off of me.

Unread postPosted: 20th February, 2012, 12:25 am 
Lana dull Cliché
Cobalt wrote:
Making harmonic arrangements of Kelly Clarkson songs with my sister so that we could sing them together at the top of our longs definitely qualifies me as a fan.

What a prodigy! A 7yo already making harmonic arrangements Image Inb4 Simon states he played the flute at 3.

Cobalt wrote:
I watched that Idol season with my sister and my mom and I loved her since the god damn audition. DON'T CHALLENGE ME, BITCH.

At that age you had the shortest attention span. I doubt you could even stay focus during the entire Kelly performance.

Speaking about it.

> your fave.

Unread postPosted: 20th February, 2012, 12:33 am 
Dylan I'mCrien
Glam wrote:
Cobalt wrote:

What a prodigy! A 7yo already making harmonic arrangements Image Inb4 Simon states he played the flute at 3.

I didn't make them or sing the damn harmony I did melody because my sister knew all of that stuff. Fuck off my childhood. >:(

Unread postPosted: 20th February, 2012, 12:42 am 
Lana dull Cliché
Can we all reach a consensus about who currently has the best female voice?

I personally think Jennifer Hudson has it. She doesn't hold herself back or tries to sound perfect all the time but she sings right from her soul. She also sings so effortlessly and gives herself enough liberty to take risks and be bold.

Leona used to be at the top of my list too but lately her voice isn't all that great Image

Page 1740 of 4715 [ 94300 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1737, 1738, 1739, 1740, 1741, 1742, 1743 ... 4715  Next

Time zone: America/New_York