Spill Your Guts: What you REALLY think about GTFers

Off-topic posts go in here; this forum is only loosely moderated.

Re: Spill Your Guts: What you REALLY think about GTFers

Unread postby Anonymous Boy » 18th June, 2018, 4:07 pm

Hierax wrote:The Staff
Anonymous Boy - I don't really have anything against you personally. You used to be very inactive on GTF in the past, because of solid reasons, and I'm happy that you're being a prominent part of the site again. Because it is your website after all, so it would be weird if you weren't active. Also nice to see the new implementations et cetera. Keep up this level.

Thank you. :)

The very inactive period you mentioned came about after people convinced me that I should step back from posting on the site and actually chatting with the people on it and just focus on the administrative side. But I've realised since then that it's not possible for me to be excited about making the site better while not being an active part of it. I know some people still think I shouldn't be, but I think most would agree that my inactivity causes a lot more problems than my posts and occasional participation in conversations on Discord — which actually keep being here fun for me and remind me how important and valuable this place is.

I want to see GTF prosper, and I've been really glad to see that, over the past two months, there has been a lot less negativity and a lot more constructive feedback. That's made doing this a lot easier.

Hierax wrote:FirePhantom - [...] Also, good job on being the 'active Administrator' for a solid week. Lol.

Uh, there seems to be a big misunderstanding here. I apologise if I wasn't perfectly clear before; let me give it another go.

There is no 'active admin' position. Jack made it clear he thought it should be abolished, and it was. Brenden was never going to be that.

In the announcement I made, I wrote:

Anonymous Boy wrote:Now, as some of you know, although my husband, Brenden, has been an administrator for many years, some personal issues have kept him from taking an active role on GTF in the past couple of years. Coincidentally, those issues have mostly been resolved in the last 2 weeks, and he now feels ready to take on the sort of urgent-decision-making role all of the moderators agreed someone needed to.

(For those who don't know Brenden yet, you may like to check out the kinda-re-introduction post he made in his birthday thread :3)

What the moderators really thought was missing earlier this year was someone who can make heavy urgent decisions that aren't simple things the moderators can just agree on themselves. Things like being in a situation where we may need to contact the police. Brenden promised to be available to the moderators at short notice to handle these things at times when I am otherwise occupied. And he has been. I've seen that he's been quick to respond to the moderators the several times they tagged his name in conversation. He's always provided input when asked to, also when it comes to non-urgent things that they just wanted another opinion on.

Brenden has also been posting a bit again, but it was never going to be a lot.

(And it could very well be argued that Brenden doesn't have as good a justification for continuing to post after reaching the age limit as I do, since nothing really bad happens when he doesn't post regularly.)

There, was that clearer? :D
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Currently moving house, so please expect a delay if you message me.
If you need urgent help with something, I recommend getting in touch with a moderator.
Anonymous Boy
Owner/Administrator

First name: René
Likes received: 314

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Mcmmigas » 18th June, 2018, 4:54 pm

The Staff
Anonymous Boy – You’re the creator of this beautiful mess of a site. Good to know you’re back on board and making solid changes. Keep it up!
FirePhantom – I haven’t had any convos with you or know you in particular but from what I’ve heard you’re a solid guy.
TheBrunswickian – You’re a nice guy from Australia, a country that I would love to visit. I know you support the Labour Party and although I may make some jokes about left-wingers, I do respect you a lot.
Woollyhoolly – One of my biggest friends here, I love you man. Although we may sit in opposite sides of the political spectrum, I do value you a lot as a person and as a friend. You’re here for me when I need advice and you always support me, I truly respect that. Although we’ve had our skirmishes from time to time, our friendship has always proved very strong throughout these months. I am really looking forward to meet you in Prague mate ;)

The Regulars
BequiveredOwl/Estaphel – I really enjoy talking to you and you’re usually very chill. You’re also one of the ppl who I voicechat with and you sound like a cool guy. Looking forward to meeting you in August!
Deither – Mysterious guy from Canada.
Devedani – We didn’t have any interactions that I can recall
Dotshaypeg – You sound like a really nice person. Would like to know more about you.
Erebos – Haven’t heard from you in a while buddy, I hope you’re ok. You were my “hypothetical husband in an alternate universe” and I really enjoyed talking to you. You’re a good friend and I do hope we talk more in the future.
Ganymede – Oh sh*t no.
Gavin – My favourite F1 fan here, I know I was a bit rude with all of the jokes about you and the bicycle. I do really think you’re a solid individual and I really enjoyed talking to you. I hope that we can start talking like we used to.
Influp – Pokémon fan, a bit creepy.
Ireland – We used to talk in the past and we still do from time to time, you sound like a nice guy.
Jack Spears – Drama Fuel
Joshe - Really handsome young man, I believe that you’ll grow up to be a great adult with great personality. Keep it up!
Kaspar – Kacper, my favourite bartender for the week. You’re a really nice guy and a nice person to talk to. I love your hair and I believe you have a great personality. Looking forward to meeting you this summer mate!
Kevcon – Last time I checked you were Bren Bren’s bf. You’re also going to Prague so I hope we can get to know each other better.
King William – Billy, you’re a very nice person and I really enjoyed meeting you in London along with the other f*gs. Seriously now, you’re a solid individual and I hope we can meet each other again soon.
Lightboy – FADI SIS I’M HERE! We started as regular friends but during the past few months we’ve become closer and closer and you’re now easily one of my bffs from GTF. You’re very passionate about life and your hobbies and, most important of all, you’re a great friend and listener. You’ve helped me out in several occasions and I really value our friendship. Can’t wait to meet you in person so we can lip sync to Meghan Trainor’s “NO”. I can already hear the chorus “MY NAME IS NO MY SIGN IS NO MY NUMBER IS NO”
Lochlan – The winner of the “Mod for 24 hours” award and newest addition to the Prague crew. Jokes aside, I think you’re a very nice person and I really enjoy talking to you. I do hope we can get to know each other better during this summer.
Lonewolf – AINSLEY! WHERE’S MY SPICY MEAT? You’re a great person to talk to, although you’re also a bit dark in terms of humour.
Mcmmigas – Biggest c*nt here
Panthony2100 – You’re a very nice guy, also very photogenic. Congrats on enrolling in university!
Petre – You’re v salty about me idk why but whatever
Rwinter96 – Why the fuck are you so tall? Anyway, you’re very nice in person and I look forward to meeting you again in Prague.
Sokol (Hierax) – We were big friends during the summer. That friendship has faded away throughout the course of these past months. I do think you’re a nice person and I would love to start talking with you like we used to.
SporkselJeroen – We were supposed to meet in Lisbon but due to the circumstances at the time we didn’t. I still think you’re a nice guy and I always like to hear from you.
Squipel – Last summer you sounded like a really solid guy, although a bit shy. However, your name is now a synonym for drama. I don’t really know how to feel about you tbh.
Wolbre04 – Bren Bren Bren. A few months ago, you were one of my bffs. Sadly, due to my work overload from uni, I neglected our friendship and I am truly sorry for that. I still remember our deep conversations and how good of a friend you are. You’re a good listener and you genuinely care about others, something that is very rare in this day and age. You were one the people going to Prague and sadly, due to “incomprehensive” parents, you can’t go. Now that I have more free time, I do hope we can catch up the lost time and rebuild our friendship as strong as it was. Lastly, please do not sing on discord ffs.
Zephyrus – Haven’t talked much to you but from what I’ve seen you seem like a good guy.

The Veterans
Definitely Not Isaac – Great person and friend, I love your stories from China. Although you seemed a bit creepy at first because of the whole fisting thing when I first joined in, you proved to be a nice individual.
Dolly – I believe deep down that you’re a good person and despite our differences, you’re one of my “political allies”.
Ethan/DuaLipa – Your name is instantly associated with the word “drama”. If you were a drag queen, you had to be The Vixen. Although we didn’t really start on the right foot, I do hope we can start fresh and try to have some normal interactions.
Example – One of the funniest members from GTF, I find your videos quite funny. You sound like a very nice person and you’re a great part of this colourful family.
George – Oh George! At first you seemed a bit odd because of… you know. Eventually I realized how good of a person you actually are and that you do care about other ppl. Meeting you in person was the icing on top of the cake and you’re a really nice sweet guy. Really happy to meet you again this summer!
Gibbs – All I know about you is that you post some fine ass selfies.
Jacketh – Charlie Puth fan! We used to talk more but now we kinda don’t. Nevertheless, I still think you’re a good guy,
JonathanT88 – Your Spanish adventure was as wild as we all predicted and I hope you’re doing alright buddy. You’re a very funny individual and a nice person all round.
Kriscross – We didn’t have any
Krists -
Olivurh – GTF’s most famous power bottom, competes with Kacper for the title of “Best Hair”.
Tim. – Aviation fan and future pilot, I hope everything goes well for you.

The Departed
Aman – Oh Aman, how I miss you. We were going to legalize all drugs all over this land. I still remember the day when you were stoned af and wanted help to decide whether you should stay at home or go buy furniture at Ikea.
boiii – You left us without notice and removed us from your social media. However, I do believe you must have had a valid reason for it. You’re very kind and sweet in person and I do hope I hear from you in the near future.
Bourdain – “Ó prima onde te meteste?” (Sis where have you been?). Jokes aside, I do enjoy talking to you like we still do from time to time.
Calcifer – Good person, quintessentially British. Your humour is very clever and it took me quite a while to realise that. Loved to meet you and I hope to hear soon from you.
Cobalt – You seemed like a good person, despite all the drama.
Jan – Sure Jan
Mati – Matisse! How I miss you buddy. You’re a very kind person and a great friend, not to mention the fact that you’re half Portuguese :P. You literally saved my ass in London and I’m grateful for everything you did. I hope we can meet again soon buddy!
MCarr – The northern Miguel, kinda left without a notice
Scottnesss – I did enjoy talking with you, you’re a very nice person. I also love the fact that you’re so savage and genuine.
Stale_Croissant – Get. The. F*ck. Out.
Vortex – Dan Dan! Despite the fact that your nudes made up for about 90% of the +18 room, you are a very nice person and I did enjoy talking with you
Mcmmigas

First name: Miguel
Likes received: 14

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Team: Odd Squad

Unread postby Anonymous Boy » 19th June, 2018, 6:07 am

Mcmmigas wrote:The Staff
Anonymous Boy – You’re the creator of this beautiful mess of a site. Good to know you’re back on board and making solid changes. Keep it up!

Thank you :keke:

Mcmmigas wrote:TheBrunswickian – You’re a nice guy from Australia, a country that I would love to visit. I know you support the Labour Party and although I may make some jokes about left-wingers, I do respect you a lot.
Woollyhoolly – One of my biggest friends here, I love you man. Although we may sit in opposite sides of the political spectrum, I do value you a lot as a person and as a friend. You’re here for me when I need advice and you always support me, I truly respect that. Although we’ve had our skirmishes from time to time, our friendship has always proved very strong throughout these months. I am really looking forward to meet you in Prague mate ;)

It's always good to see when people don't let political differences get in the way of friendship :3

If you need urgent help with something, I recommend getting in touch with a moderator.
Anonymous Boy
Owner/Administrator

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Corrdorr » 19th June, 2018, 8:16 pm

Rene, you and Brenden should spill your guts. It would be quite insightful to see both of your opinions on the more active users. :tea:
Image Image Image Image

Corrdorr
Looks Pretty Good for a Dead Bitch

First name: Corey
Likes received: 170

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
4 / 7

Unread postby Anonymous Boy » 20th June, 2018, 5:12 am

Corrdorr wrote:Rene, you and Brenden should spill your guts. It would be quite insightful to see both of your opinions on the more active users. :tea:

Haha, we'll think about it! Though I would try to keep the amount of tea-spilling to a minimum :P

Anonymous Boy
Owner/Administrator

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby TheBrunswickian » 20th June, 2018, 5:34 am

Anonymous Boy wrote:
Corrdorr wrote:Rene, you and Brenden should spill your guts. It would be quite insightful to see both of your opinions on the more active users. :tea:

Haha, we'll think about it! Though I would try to keep the amount of tea-spilling to a minimum :P

BOO! Give us all the goss sis
House Cup 2016 - Team Westeros
House Cup 2017 - Team Lion King
Year Cup 2017/18 - The Far East

TheBrunswickian
Lazarus

First name: Jesse
Likes received: 590

:
Tier III
Progress to next tier:
3 / 14

Unread postby Corrdorr » 21st June, 2018, 9:12 am

TheBrunswickian wrote:
Anonymous Boy wrote:

BOO! Give us all the goss sis

It is in the nature, fair play, and SOUL of GTF to come for blood when one spills their guts. We want nothing but 100% pure, unadulterated truth with no omission in the slightest!
Image Image Image Image

Corrdorr

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
4 / 7

Unread postby Saint Drogo » 24th June, 2018, 4:29 pm

Corrdorr wrote:Saint Drogo - Henning if I ever meet you I will sin and go after you like a rabid shark going for a bleeding seal. You're great to chat to and so insightful, and honestly even though we don't talk as often as I do with other users I value our conversations over all of them just because of the content and nature of them.

I'm in a surprisingly happy relationship now, I don't think the boy'o would accept that.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

The Official, four-damn-time FIVE-TIME winner, of GTF's Reclusive Wanker. Entirely made up, but surprisingly made official.
Saint Drogo
Saint of Weird

First name: Fluffy
Likes received: 79

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby TheBrunswickian » 24th June, 2018, 6:52 pm

Saint Drogo wrote:
Corrdorr wrote:Saint Drogo - Henning if I ever meet you I will sin and go after you like a rabid shark going for a bleeding seal. You're great to chat to and so insightful, and honestly even though we don't talk as often as I do with other users I value our conversations over all of them just because of the content and nature of them.

I'm in a surprisingly happy relationship now, I don't think the boy'o would accept that.

oh my god he lives
House Cup 2016 - Team Westeros
House Cup 2017 - Team Lion King
Year Cup 2017/18 - The Far East

TheBrunswickian
Lazarus

First name: Jesse
Likes received: 590

:
Tier III
Progress to next tier:
3 / 14

Unread postby Saint Drogo » 25th June, 2018, 6:06 am

TheBrunswickian wrote:oh my god he lives

He does indeed; and he is disappointed.

The Official, four-damn-time FIVE-TIME winner, of GTF's Reclusive Wanker. Entirely made up, but surprisingly made official.
Saint Drogo
Saint of Weird

First name: Fluffy
Likes received: 79

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Jacketh » 26th June, 2018, 9:07 am

Saint Drogo wrote:

Pics.
Jacketh

Likes received: 907

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
2 / 7

Unread postby Example » 26th June, 2018, 9:21 am

pics of u inside him
ImageImage
Example

First name: Kyler
Likes received: 663

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Team: Cheer Team

Unread postby Circles » 26th June, 2018, 10:04 am

Example wrote:pics of u inside him

or vice versa

not picky
ImageImageImageImageoooo
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Circles
Twinkerbell

First name: Marshall
Likes received: 90

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Corrdorr » 26th June, 2018, 10:26 pm

Circles wrote:
Example wrote:pics of u inside him

or vice versa

not picky

Can we get pics of y'all inside out, even?
Image Image Image Image

Corrdorr

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
4 / 7

Unread postby Hunter » 5th July, 2018, 4:25 pm

Kaspar wrote:
Dua Lipa wrote:Move Scherzy to Veterans, umm having mary but not chriskali?? when he is the reason she joined wig so add him to departed, add griffin (snugglewifme) to departed and Liam. There's a ton more departed oldfags who we simply don't remove from the list even if the new discord fags dont know them as they are gtf legends and oldfags are likely to include them in their sygs still, such as Poolerboy007, Mattyk, 'Jack', Flump, Demo, Saint Drogo (literally how can u miss henning), Oigo, Mawd, Thaprot, ^George^, Stark (she was literally a mod just last year and ur excluding ha) James, Zeus, VinnyV, Thotiana, Russel, Muddylegs, Nab21, Finch!!!(how could u leave him out Kaspar!!!) Hunter :heart:

See, this is what I meant, actual names. Thank you.

In my opinion adding people like Pooler or Thaprot, Mawd, VinnyV, Hunter, Thotiana etc might be a bit of a stretch though, as they weren't here for a long time, so much that they weren't even included in the previous templates from months ago. Most people either don't even know them or have already expressed their opinions in previous SYGs :dunno: Some, people like Pity, added certain oldies in their SYGs when they felt like they wanted to say something about them anyway.

I'll update it shortly :keke:

EDIT: Updated the list fully

Okay, I can sort of accept that I haven't been here for a long time (even tho I have), but saying that Pooler hasn't been here for a long time is whack. He's literally been here since this forum's founding.

It does pain me that I've been gutted from this list, though. I remember the epic fights on this since when Loop started it and now I've been removed from the history books :(
Russell Wilson #1 Seahawk QuarterBAREback
Hunter
Hairier than Chewbacca

Likes received: 4

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Anonymous Boy » 5th July, 2018, 4:42 pm

Hunter wrote:Okay, I can sort of accept that I haven't been here for a long time (even tho I have), but saying that Pooler hasn't been here for a long time is whack. He's literally been here since this forum's founding.

Turns out that was a misunderstanding :D:

Kaspar wrote:Omg did you all just misunderstand this post? They weren't here for a long time meaning they haven't been active on the site since a long time ago. :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2:
Anonymous Boy wrote:I sense the Polish-English language barrier is at play :keke:

The interpretation of the people above is the most obvious one for us.
Kaspar wrote:Yeah, this structure of the sentence works perfectly fine in Slavic languages :P

Hunter wrote:It does pain me that I've been gutted from this list, though. I remember the epic fights on this since when Loop started it and now I've been removed from the history books :(

I'd say you've taken your place in the history book. :hug:

Anonymous Boy
Owner/Administrator

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Hunter » 5th July, 2018, 11:26 pm

Gosh, I'm only 22 but GTF makes me feel like I'm 96 :(
Russell Wilson #1 Seahawk QuarterBAREback
Hunter
Hairier than Chewbacca

Likes received: 4

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby joshe » 15th July, 2018, 7:05 am

Mcmmigas wrote:Joshe - Really handsome young man, I believe that you’ll grow up to be a great adult with great personality. Keep it up!

aw thanks

Rwinter96 wrote:Joshe - GTF's resident gayby. Stick with the photography and you'll go far, just don't let it turn you into a hipster twat. The world has enough of those already

Photography?? Thanks anyway

Hierax wrote:Joshe - You're so cute. I'm sure you'll turn out to be a hot man when you hit puberty properly. I'm sure you'll break a lot of guys' hearts.

:heart: :heart:

Gavin wrote:Joshe - arent you too young to be on here?

Aren't you too old to be spending your days filling out what you think about people online who you have never met?

Dolly wrote:Joshe - idk idc

cheers

Petre wrote:Joshe - You're annoying, but so are all 13(?) year olds, really.

:sigh:

CRUSTY SEA MILF wrote:Joshe - British young gtfer
]

Thanks for the fantastic insight there

Woollyhoolly wrote:Joshe - Gtf's ginger gaybe. Pop around in chat some more!

i'm so busy but i'll try

Lochlan wrote:Joshe - People like this dude but I don't really know who he is.

that's actually nice to know
joshe
GTF's Gayby

First name: JOSHUA
Likes received: 46

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby CheeseSlice » 17th July, 2018, 5:59 pm

I feel like all of you are just a bunch of flamers. Just being honest.
CheeseSlice

First name: Dan
Likes received: 12

:
Tier II
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby Lochlan » 17th July, 2018, 6:21 pm

CheeseSlice wrote:I feel like all of you are just a bunch of flamers. Just being honest.

S I S
SYG is made for expressing every opinion, even if it's not very nice or whatever. We have a space where you can say whatever you want about anyone on GTF. Calling this flaming is just.. a special kind not being in the know.
Nerd Herd Team Captain
Click Icon For Nerd Herd Points Breakdown

Lochlan
BOT Hunter

First name: Lochlan
Likes received: 292

:
Tier III
Progress to next tier:
0 / 14

Team: Nerd Herd

PreviousNext

Recently active
Users browsing this forum: Amadeus, Baidu [Spider], CommonCrawl [Bot], Corrdorr, DotNetDotCom.org [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Web Preview [Bot], Influp, ItsMeJack, Michael15, Mojeek [Bot], Olivurh, Rwinter96, Sogou [Spider], Yandex [Bot], Yandex Images [Bot] and 123 guests