Spill Your Guts: What you REALLY think about GTFers

Off-topic posts go in here; this forum is only loosely moderated.

Re: Spill Your Guts: What you REALLY think about GTFers

Unread postby Corrdorr » 11th June, 2018, 10:50 pm

I'm really loving where the SYGs of me are going :smitten:
It's nice to know people know I'm genuine <3
Image Image Image Image

Corrdorr
Looks Pretty Good for a Dead Bitch

First name: Corey
Likes received: 170

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
4 / 7

Unread postby Corrdorr » 11th June, 2018, 10:54 pm

sylveon wrote:Ethan/DuaLipa - can suck my entire asshole

As much as you'd love a delicious black man to slurp on your fart box Ethan already went through his heterosexuality phase last year. Sorry for the inconvenience. xo
Image Image Image Image

Corrdorr

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
4 / 7

Unread postby Scherzy » 12th June, 2018, 12:18 am

hey boys
imma do a lil one for people i have new or noteworthy things to say about
if i leave you out just refer to my last syg i still love u all :heart:

The Staff
Jacketh - best mod imo

The Regulars
Amordeyn - your hair makes me uncomfortable but not as uncomfortable as oli thinking he's doing any better makes me
BequiveredOwl/Estaphel - pretty sure you, squipel, and lochlan are all the same person.
Big Gabe - i don't know ya very well but from what i've heard ur pretty wack
Deither - My last syg i brought up how cryptic you are, and i think since then ive grown to understand you a lot better, and really appreciate knowing you. I'm very happy I got to see you in montreal (even if it was -10 degrees and i was too nervous to eat at ur nice skyline restaurant :wtc: ), and you've really been one of the few people these past 2 years who's just always managed to make my life a little brighter and better. I can't think of anyone i'd rather be stuck on a bridge with. Love u lots :heart:
(also you belong on the vets list but these incompetent fucking mods)
Igor - hottie wit da body
JeffYourLocalMailman - i think ur adorable and whenever i see u in chat my heart just fills with wishes for u to succeed in life
Polka Dot - i dont associate with FIT kids
Sylveon - um all i got to say is that i used to think you were 14 and that justified ur behavior and personality and then i learned you're not and got kinda concerned

The Veterans
Definitely Not Isaac - i mean yeah theres the whole pretentious wealthy art-collecting prick stint but i cant help but get really hot and bothered when i see those pics of u all tan and cute in the mountains with ur imperialist getup
Dolly - oohh boy. there's this theory in developmental psychology that its not just the parent who influences the child, but the child's reaction which influences the parent. for starters im ur dad ( :pedo:) in this analogy :eli: , so naturally i love u a nice healthy amount. and i also genuinely think knowing you and being your friend for these past few years has changed me and the way i understand you and other people - you've caused me a whole lot of stress in the past, but i've since kinda realized that even when you're immature, it's also my responsibility to just not give that many shits. we've gotten mad tight over our gtf time with ups and downs, but i think ive learned how to really value ur skinny white ass as a friend. you're really funny, wonderful, neurotic, bitchy, and it all works nice together. There arent enough :eli: smilies to express my adoration of u :3 im very very hype to new york you up in a couple of weeks! baruch hashem my little alt-right jewish gayboy :hug:
Ethan/DuaLipa - um hey we havent talked much but i think ur really cute :blush: dm me sometime?
Gibbs - why are you in vets you're new
Jacob - um im pretty sure u already know all the stuff ill put but i used to think you were kinda dull and then i got to know you way better and now i think you're not really dull at all and really just a lovely, cute, and all around supportive person to call a friend!! my other bridge pal :3
JonathanT88 - spain was wild!!! i miss ya, pull up sometime
Kriscross - my belgian queen! please come back to hang again! you are lovely!
Olivurh - i think you're obnoxious, creepy, and boring :gay:

The Departed
chriskali - come to new york with mary next time you cute little shit :jihad:
Cxurujeto (Cyclamen) - im gonna see u in like a few days so no need to waste time writing the erotic novella i was gonna put for ur syg :eli:
Dessy - now that he's gone i can breathe easy and finally say des has literally never said anything i think was worth reading/listening to
Mary - govball fell thru LOL but i can't hide from you forever! i'll see u soon sweaty :P
snugglewifme - grif! ur name wasnt in the list last time i did one of these, so now's my chance to tell you ur my favorite hot mess out there :smitten: i'm still not gonna let up on you bringing ur whole ass over here once you've sold all your sweaty undies :oface:
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Scherzy
Community Ambassador

First name: Aiden
Likes received: 198

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Deither » 12th June, 2018, 12:51 am

Scherzy wrote:hey boys
imma do a lil one for people i have new or noteworthy things to say about
if i leave you out just refer to my last syg i still love u all :heart:

The Staff
Jacketh - best mod imo

The Regulars
Amordeyn - your hair makes me uncomfortable but not as uncomfortable as oli thinking he's doing any better makes me
BequiveredOwl/Estaphel - pretty sure you, squipel, and lochlan are all the same person.
Big Gabe - i don't know ya very well but from what i've heard ur pretty wack
Deither - My last syg i brought up how cryptic you are, and i think since then ive grown to understand you a lot better, and really appreciate knowing you. I'm very happy I got to see you in montreal (even if it was -10 degrees and i was too nervous to eat at ur nice skyline restaurant :wtc: ), and you've really been one of the few people these past 2 years who's just always managed to make my life a little brighter and better. I can't think of anyone i'd rather be stuck on a bridge with. Love u lots :heart:
(also you belong on the vets list but these incompetent fucking mods)
Igor - hottie wit da body
JeffYourLocalMailman - i think ur adorable and whenever i see u in chat my heart just fills with wishes for u to succeed in life
Polka Dot - i dont associate with FIT kids
Sylveon - um all i got to say is that i used to think you were 14 and that justified ur behavior and personality and then i learned you're not and got kinda concerned

The Veterans
Definitely Not Isaac - i mean yeah theres the whole pretentious wealthy art-collecting prick stint but i cant help but get really hot and bothered when i see those pics of u all tan and cute in the mountains with ur imperialist getup
Dolly - oohh boy. there's this theory in developmental psychology that its not just the parent who influences the child, but the child's reaction which influences the parent. for starters im ur dad ( :pedo:) in this analogy :eli: , so naturally i love u a nice healthy amount. and i also genuinely think knowing you and being your friend for these past few years has changed me and the way i understand you and other people - you've caused me a whole lot of stress in the past, but i've since kinda realized that even when you're immature, it's also my responsibility to just not give that many shits. we've gotten mad tight over our gtf time with ups and downs, but i think ive learned how to really value ur skinny white ass as a friend. you're really funny, wonderful, neurotic, bitchy, and it all works nice together. There arent enough :eli: smilies to express my adoration of u :3 im very very hype to new york you up in a couple of weeks! baruch hashem my little alt-right jewish gayboy :hug:
Ethan/DuaLipa - um hey we havent talked much but i think ur really cute :blush: dm me sometime?
Gibbs - why are you in vets you're new
Jacob - um im pretty sure u already know all the stuff ill put but i used to think you were kinda dull and then i got to know you way better and now i think you're not really dull at all and really just a lovely, cute, and all around supportive person to call a friend!! my other bridge pal :3
JonathanT88 - spain was wild!!! i miss ya, pull up sometime
Kriscross - my belgian queen! please come back to hang again! you are lovely!
Olivurh - i think you're obnoxious, creepy, and boring :gay:

The Departed
chriskali - come to new york with mary next time you cute little shit :jihad:
Cxurujeto (Cyclamen) - im gonna see u in like a few days so no need to waste time writing the erotic novella i was gonna put for ur syg :eli:
Dessy - now that he's gone i can breathe easy and finally say des has literally never said anything i think was worth reading/listening to
Mary - govball fell thru LOL but i can't hide from you forever! i'll see u soon sweaty :P
snugglewifme - grif! ur name wasnt in the list last time i did one of these, so now's my chance to tell you ur my favorite hot mess out there :smitten: i'm still not gonna let up on you bringing ur whole ass over here once you've sold all your sweaty undies :oface:

Awww thanks aids love you too !!

Also how the fuck am I not on the vets list that's so true!

ImageImage

The only two time official winner of GTF's Powertop award
Deither
Knope's Ben Wyatt

Likes received: 47

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Team: Cheer Team

Unread postby Scherzy » 12th June, 2018, 12:59 am

Deither wrote:
Scherzy wrote:-snip-

Awww thanks aids love you too !!

Also how the fuck am I not on the vets list that's so true!

don’t quote the whole ass syg you nut !
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Scherzy
Community Ambassador

First name: Aiden
Likes received: 198

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: Spill Your Guts [SYG] 2.0: What do you TRULY think about GTFers?

Unread postby Dolly » 12th June, 2018, 4:05 am

since ppl are sugarcoating stuff i guess ill do a no-filter SYG. lol if we're on good terms and i say something bad about u dont take it personally. ill try to avoid making fun of physical appearances!!

The Staff
Anonymous Boy - Umm... i like that u when respond to stuff ur pretty thorough and answer some good questions. everybody keeps saying u forgot about GTF or whatever but u got a life so i dont blame u for being inactive.
FirePhantom - be an admin or don't.
Kaspar - at first glance u appear normal and interesting and heck even in the first months u were pretty cool. ever since the GTF Discord became overpopulated with the Filth™ u kinda started acting retarded and absorbed the weirdness to make up for ur personality deficiency. idk why u entered into an online relationship when ur not even unattractive and u probably are cool irl.
TheBrunswickian - i don't dislike talking to u i guess and even though we disagree on our politics im glad i can relate to someone who is at least interested in it.
Woollyhoolly - mostly chill i guess. sometimes funny, but don't fully assimilate into the weirdness.. ur on the edge.

The Regulars
Adammm - idk idc
Adyuto - idk you that well but you seem smart and quirky when i have seen u around
BequiveredOwl/Estaphel - jesus christ u so fucking cringy and weird. u give off such a creepy vibe and there's no saving you. whenever i see u talking about sex stuff and whatever the hourly weird topic, is i dry heave. for some reason u remind me of a real life my little pony.
Big Gabe - idk you but i respect how mean u are. i love it; keep it up.
-Brandon- - ummm we havent really talked in a while but i think when we have it's been nice. im glad after all these months/years ive finally gotten to see the man behind ur username.
CameronAus - idk idc
CelticSky - idk idc
Deither - well ur kinda awkward and have a net 0 value to the GTF community but ur mildy interesting when i see u on the other server(s).
Devedani - idk idc
Dimitrius - idk idc
Dotshaypeg - uh u seem nice i guess; everyone seems to like u so that's either really good or scary. please stop dressing up like cartoon characters; it's really weird and makes u look strange, but at least ur a good-looking girl unlike half of GTF lol, so at least ur able to slide by with it.
Erebos - no opinion.
Ganymede - uhh nice but kinda weird.
Gavin - ok noah fence but idk what kinda weird hormonal shit ur going through but i think lately ur trying too hard to act edgy and anti-GTF. i feel like ur trying to overcompensate for still being sorta new. half the stuff u say is really over the top and dumb since it usually doesn't make sense. otherwise ur nice to talk to and attractive so that makes better than 90% of the forum. we can always use another player on our side to fight against all the mentally disabled folk here.
Gerry - idk idc
Harry W - idk idc
Igor - sorry for posting ur selfies lol
Influp - i dont get why ur the target of all the hate u get honestly. i think all the other oldfags just want someone easy to be mean to. ur just the average GTFer now and ur less cringy than a lot of ppl here as the bar keeps getting lower and lower.
Ireland - idk idc
ItsMeJack - idk idc
Jack Spears - uhhh stop being weird. please just stop sending random pics of ur dick to people and acting like ur balloon head isnt about to pop.
JamieMF - umm idk.
JeffYourLocalMailman - yeah uh nobody cares about ur weird middleschool depression bullshit. talk to a counselor or to someone in the PMs. literally nobody wants to hear about how u wanna throw urself off a roof because ur online bf is playing minecraft without u.
Joshe - idk idc
Juho - idk idc
Kevcon - i havent talk to u enough to form an opinion, but when ive seen u, u havent been nuts i guess.
King William - idk idc
Lightboy - ugh i hate how nice u are because it makes this all the harder to say. stop letting urself be treated like a doormat by boys. stand up for urself and stop crawling back to ppl who cheated on u and hooking up with them; it makes u seem like a little bitch. idk ive heard other ppl say u cheated too so if thats true ur a piece of shit as well; if not, ignore this sentence. also u can often be just as cringy as the freakazoid cat foreplayers and weird-o-trons here.
Lightbringer - idk idc
Lochlan - i used to kinda think u were interesting, but like the others, u started acting cringy and weird and fell into the trap of no return. please seek help.
Lonewolf - idk who thought it'd be okay to take u out of ur mother's womb but u could use a few more months to bake.
Mac Dan - idk idc
Maylu - nobody fucking cares about ur random conversations u have with ppl on snapchat. stop sending screenshots that nobody wants to read or has interest in. even when i do give ur messages the light of day, whatever stuff u got going on is usually kinda dumb and not worth the 5 seconds it took to send the message in the first place.
Mcmmigas - umm ur not retarded i guess.
Oreganono - another one of the nightmare-ish sea creatures you'd find at the depths of the ocean floor. ur 13 so i kinda expect how annoying u are. if i recall, ur part that over-the-top, being-gay-is-my-only-personality clique that i cant stand. im praying that this changes as u grow up because no parent deserves to see their child like that.
Panthony2100 - i dont think we've talked a whole not, but the conversations i see u in don't make me wanna squirt lemon juice in my eyes, so that's something. the only flaw in u that i can think of is that ur trying to hard to show off that ur gay.
Petre - one of the best newfags we've had. there's a reason u got a seat at the big boy's table. ty for being funny and not being mentally confined to a wheelchair.
Polka Dot - uhhh well i used to dislike u a lot but ur bearable now. i hope ur having a blast in fashion school!
Reco/La Duchesse - idk idc
Rwinter96 - ok.............. i get u genuinely have autism, but ur, what, almost 30 years of age and ur still playing around with the 13 year olds talking about animal cummies and whatever madness goes on? please act your age at the very least. i almost feel bad for u because of how creepy you appear, even if that's not ur intent. i will say that ur an extremely nice guy and ive seen that ur always there for people when they need it, so keep that part up.
Scherzy - i really like talking with u and im jealous bc of how smart and helpful u can be.. i dont think i have very many criticisms of u and im not just saying that cuz ur helping me save hundreds of dollars when i come to new york and dont want to risk u kicking me out. u were kinda bitchy and annoying for a few months earlier this year, but im really glad that's changed. im rlly excited to hang out with u in new york!!
Sokol - also one of the few normal new users. somehow u make good use of ur time between ur social life and this hellhole. i like seeing u in chat and can't really think of anything to criticize u about.
SporkselJeroen - ummm ur cute i guess that's all i have to say about u
Squipel - ur kinda like a clone of Estaphel, so re-read what i wrote for his, but with a few more instances of brain damage. i havent seen u in a bit and maybe that's for the better... i truly hope life's treating u well in ur absence.
Sturgeon - ik im bringing up something that's not quite relevant now... but stop acting like a whiny brat just because i make some slightly frustrating comments directed toward u. ur a grown man, stop acting pissy lol. i guess ur ok for now.
Sylveon - keep ur chin up girlie and grow some thicker skin. ur kinda like a mesh between all the cringiest sub-groups of GTF, but at least ur not annoying. i respect that u seem pretty friendly and i did like talking to u when we did that one time.
Wolbre04 - From the tiniest nook at the bottom of my heart, idk what the FUCK has happened to. when we first met i thought u were kinda like the ideal member: American, not fugly, funny, a good social life, etc., but i really feel bad for you that you've allowed urself to be swollowed whole by GTF. i don't dislike you whatsoever and i don't have any criticisms of u since what im saying comes from a place of sympathy. please please please take a few steps back in ur involvement in GTF. i admire how much ur contributing with all the work u put into activities, but you're losing yourself. i hope that when u go off to university, u return to ur old self and become a nice, sociable, and smart young man again because at this rate, you'll be collecting welfare eating pizza rolls and the couch all day wasting ur life away on the internet like some people. i really should start talking to u more bc i like talking to you; i don't really have any excuses since i sit at home all day on my mattress shit talking people, so im sorry. keep sending me more newfag gifs and pics pls!!!
Zephyrus - uhh idk much about u beyond the fact ur part of that fairy cartoon roleplay crowd...

The Veterans
Circles - i cant really say i know much about u since i havent interacted with u, but u seem so problematic and ridiculous based on that post u made about ur breakup.
ConnorM - cool smart. fuckin bitch cuz u said u'd send me a copy of ur book but no hard feelings............
Corrdorr - i like talking to u and i like the tea that gets spilled when ur around.
Definitely Not Isaac - lol what are u even doin?
Dolly - idk
Dotmycin - also part of that weird circle on GTF; thx for helping us win the 2017 House Cup. whoever has u in ur team will be very lucky.
Ethan/DuaLipa - ur the only reason im back here for better or worse. ur really hilarious and i dont think i need to mention how much i like talking with u. no complaints about u tbh since ur careful to keep ur personal life private, beyond sending that video of that italian sausage.
Example - i dont think i need to say that ur one of my fav members on GTF. only complaint about u is that u don't take advantage of ur full potential. it's sad, but i'm glad to hear ur making progress.
George - i usually happen avoid u in chat cuz ur a bit nutty... i dont hate ur guts tho.
Gibbs - umm ur cute or w/e
Jacketh - stop crying over spilled milk all the time omg. all u do is whine and complain all fucking day about GTF and yell at the mods but don't contribute anything urself. u pretend like ur over GTF and yet u act soooo attached whenever u wanna give urself a self-confidence boost.
jacob - i usually like talking to and i think i've mentioned this before, but ur way too sensitive and dramatic even when u claim to be chill and level-headed. u occasionally act conceited and better than others, but ur typically not bad about it.
JonathanT88 - no complaints. i hope u and ur new date end up happy together <3 im also really excited to hear about ur upcoming university experiences.
Kriscross - i also like talking to u cuz ur funny and have a really entertaining life. no complaints i guess.
Krists - idk idc
Ned - idk idc
Olivurh - stop caring so much about GTF ppl talking bad about u lol grow up. ur nice to talk to.
Roulé 305 - yeah well i respect u as a person, but im not buying this whole "im not a male or female" bullshit gig. like sis u been identifying as a guy ur whole life and u just now think u may not be either gender in ur 20s? sis u just like dressing up like a girl sometimes and that's ok but stop trying to hard to make urself interesting by creating a whole new non-existent identity to define ur personality.
Sig - act your age please and stop hanging around these kiddies. ur a strange guy...
Steven.C - idk idc
Tim. - interesting when around.
Trenton - will u please act like a grown up and stop trying to fish compliments from 14 year old society rejects?
Tyler - ummm no complaints i dont think.

The Departed
Aman - i had a nice time talking to u last time we spoke and i wish u were around more cuz ur fun to have around. honestly tho please stop snapchatting every single thing u do as an intern for some city council lady... its really not that serious. ur not the chief of staff lol u just make phone calls and pass out flyers. its really embarassing.
boiii - umm kinda like kaspar just inactive.
Bourdain - i just remember u being too old for GTF.
Calcifer - yeah idk how old u are but please act ur age. it seems like you've been around for ages why are u still playing patty cake with these kids. ur always nice and helpful.
Cobalt - hey i havent seen u around lately. hope life's treating u well dude. i think u already know i think ur one of the types of gays i dislike: SJW, theatre-freak, etc.
Cxurujeto (Cyclamen) - i love talking to u and wish i had been talking to u recently. i cant wait to see u in NY. i think u have some lowkey issues with feeling like u have to be recognized by people. abondment issues?? idk
Des- umm ur nice.
Freakism - weirdo lol.
Jan - ok i guess?
JimJam - lmao thank goodness ur off here ur sick pedophilic freak grow the hell up and u better not diddle ur students as a teacher. its kinda sad that the only guys who want to sleep with u have mental disorders or major daddy problems.
knope - pls come back i wanna read ur analyzes and how awesome ur college experience has been!
Hedgie - sweet.
Hohenidoom - i dont care...
Mary - why are u on this list lol. but with the spririt of SYG, if im being honest... idk how tf u made it in National Honors Society ur not really smart and its scary to think that ur graduating soon. but hey ur really funny and i like hearing about ur drama!!
Mati - uhh lol bye.
MCarr - please dont come back for ur own sake. u are too good for this place.
Moonbear - u long gone lol bye felicia.
m4dness - do i have anything to say about u? idk
Scottnesss - please come back and put these uglies in their place. i miss u!
Stale_Croissant - get out loser.
Vortex - i think you understand by now how some of the people in my extended circle feel about u... i honestly dont have anything against u but i hope u get some help and act like a grown up instead of wearing girl clothes from Claire's and acting 10 years younger than u actually are.

if i insulted u here, know it's nothing personal... i really could not give a shit about any of u or what u think of me and i suggest u all build up a similar tolerance. even though a lot of u should be experimented on by neuroscientists, i'm happy to have a good conversation with u.
Dolly
hotty & country singer

Likes received: 851

:
Tier II
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Roulé 305 » 12th June, 2018, 5:25 am

Dolly wrote:Roulé 305 - yeah well i respect u as a person, but im not buying this whole "im not a male or female" bullshit gig. like sis u been identifying as a guy ur whole life and u just now think u may not be either gender in ur 20s? sis u just like dressing up like a girl sometimes and that's ok but stop trying to hard to make urself interesting by creating a whole new non-existent identity to define ur personality.

Bruh I hardly talk about it - so I don't see your point. If your only issue with me is your closed mindedness then I'm doing something right :lostpainting: .
Roulé 305
formerly TheNerdInABowTie

First name: Rory
Likes received: 37

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
2 / 7

Unread postby Corrdorr » 12th June, 2018, 5:57 am

Hell there are so many newfags that I'm going to say preliminary that I have zero fucking clue who y'all are for the most part other than snowflakes. The rarer, special snowflakes will get special mentions where special mentions are due xo

The Staff
Anonymous Boy - You know what Rene you're actually alright. While I know we don't sit well on a few topics we both have a mutual understanding that we want to at least keep the forum alive. And at the end of the day, I can respect that.
FirePhantom - I honestly do not like you at all. While I respect Rene you're on the opposite side of the spectrum and you've given me nothing to respect you for. Sorry bout it. I'm not actually sorry
Kaspar - You're the laziest mod of the bunch and have a disgusting warped view of situations when it comes to you close friends being in the wrong. Grow up and actually be a mod or honestly fuck off. :shrug:
TheBrunswickian - My go to Mod to get shit done. While the mods in general are shaky at best and are only just getting their footing, at least I can trust that my woes wont fall on deaf ears when I need to speak my mind and speak it to you. Outside of modship, we're still pretty good friends even if we've gotten on each other's nerves at times. That just happens when you have a closely knit friendship like ours.
Woollyhoolly - I still don't actually know WHO TEMI IS. All I know is that you're a mod and you sometimes like to throw down the ban hammer and exact justice and punishment. You've done some good recently and I'm not so petty as to not give credit where credit is due so :clap3: :clap3: :clap3:

The Regulars
Big Gabe - Sorry doesn't it cut it when you're a cunt 24/7. Kaspar calls us edgy? Then you're the King of Edgelords and you will be for the rest of your life the way you're going. You need a personality adjustment because your current one reeks.
CameronAus - Aren't you a ginger from Queensland or something? I can't remember most other Aussies bc y'all are never online.
Deither - You're too thick and big to be a kid your age omg why are you lifting weights you should be playing hackie sack or playing pokemon cards or something! Good person to talk to and be shady with tho, we're on the same wavelength on a number of things and you're open to other people's opinions and thoughts
Gavin - You know what I thought you were weird and useless and honestly stupid until I properly got to know you. As a result I've come to know that you're just weird :P You're a fucking hoot to talk with and I do enjoy your shenanigans and presence.
Influp - I'll admit you've been good and not thrown tennis down our throats, but your attitude to old fags and the betterment of the forum still fucking reeks. Anything that could insinuated as an attack on your weight is seen as such in your eyes even if it isn't the case, and that says more about how insecure you are then about the people who make said apparent insinuations.
Jack Spears - You sent me and others unsolicited dick pics right after you got circumcised then proceeded to send progress shots. For all that forehead there's not a lot of brain in there. You're not even a few screws loose; you're completely disassembled.
Jamesk - Never really knew you all too well but you were nice.
Juho - You disappeared off the face of GTF but I do remember you fondly.
Lightboy/Fadi - Who? I know you're around regularly but you're just another name to me honestly. You come up more than others yet I know literally nothing about you.
Lochlan - I really don't approve of this e-relationship you've got going on with Kaspar. The question of you being a mod should have been answered with Kaspar stepping down or it not happening at all. There was quite a bit of nepotism being insinuated during the question as to whether you would be a mod or not. Otherwise, you're not half bad as a person or as a GM. You do need a good push now and then though but everyone does.
Petre - I love how honest you are, especially after this recent SYG! We don't tend to have proper conversations though so I'm not sure how well we actually click on a personal level.
Rwinter96 - I really don't like how you interact with the younger members. I feel it's a tad predatory and it's honestly not on. Also you need to learn how to take proper selfies.
[Reveal] Spoiler: "Case in point.

Shayla - Shay you're actually high key adorable and I've never seen you triggered about anything so that's an achievement given your generation of GTF users are a bunch of snowflakes! Never change hun :hug:
Squipel - I honestly get you and influp confused because you both have stupid usernames and if I don't get you two mixed up I forget you exist altogether oops :shrug:
Sylveon - As someone who was a practicing Wiccan and was really into the whole Paganism thing too, I find you extremely offensive and outrageously tacky. You're the Jehovah's Witness of the Wiccanism given you literally make everyone know you're a "witch". Nobody needs to know, you can mention it here and there if the topic arises but you literally inject it into your very being and it comes across as this joke that nobody takes seriously and THAT is why everyone throws shade about it.
Wolbre04 (CRUSTY SEA MILF) - Your mafia will never compare to mine, but it's not through a lack of trying. Your games are relatively well thought out and I have no real qualms about you.

The Veterans
Circles - I love you to bits and I miss you and you're beautiful, you're a model, you look like Linda Evangelista... did you stone those tights? They :clap3: eat :clap3: you :clap3: up :clap3: . You could walk out in a tinkerbell costume and the judges will be like "Marshal, your smile is beautiful!"
ConnorM - You asked for this but are you even relevant anymore?
Corrdorr - I've said it once and I'll say it again I am a cunt, I come for blood nowadays, and these newfags need to get in line and learn their place. This post is just a reminder xo.
Definitely Not Isaac - 你能留在中国唯一的原因是因为他们当你是一只异国情调的宠物。不要把夸张自己。If you can't read that than what good were you in China. You think you've been on some grand vision quest going to all these countries when you've actually just been smearing your white privilege everywhere and making a fool of yourself.
Dolly - You've come a long way since my first SYG on you sis. You're actually not bad at all, and everyone is overreacting when they get mad at your nowadays. However, you're a massive prude and need to get laid!!! Honestly sis GET THAT DICK
Dotmycin - Ron you just haven't really been sticking out lately but you know what that's probably better than what 90% of the users are doing.
Ethan/DuaLipa - I think everyone can admit that Ethan can be quite a lot and way too much at times. But unlike the majority of you fake whores, he's actually real. He's honest with himself and his opinions, and actually means well and wants to get things done. You're a lying cunt for saying you'll come to melbs before you moved but you're also dirt poor and spent most of your money on grog when you moved and I can respect that because I was 100% the exact same. You're my black sister and I love you <3
Example - You're fucking hilarious, if not a little out of place in GTF. I think your thinking and mindsets are the future and not everyone gets that and it's honestly a beautiful thing. I remember I used to think you were annoying and weird as fuck, and you still are sometimes but in the best ways possible. After having you in my team for House Cup, I actually got to see how you actually worked and it was amazing to see.
Finch - My adorable little Chinese mother who is neither a woman nor old enough to birth me. I love you to bits and I hope you get everything in life because you deserve it!
Flump - You have a nice dick that I would like to put in my nice hole. Let's meet if you're ever in Australia ;)
George - If you think I only hated you after the Jesse/Ethan stuff, think again. I have seen you degrade over the past couple of years and I'm not mad so much as disappointed. You could have been such an amazing person but you corrupted yourself and everything around you and it was sad to see. From leaving DnD games midway to have phone sex and brag about it, to everything you've done prior to today, to just your general attitude. It was a slippery slope that unfortunately you lost your footing on. And you've hit the point of no return. It would be a miracle of God if you ever came around and changed as a human being to something better, but I'm not counting on it. What you need to do is completely look back, and genuinely feel bad for your attitude over the past year. Use it as an example of how NOT to act, and then go above and beyond to try and mend these broken relationships because they're not gonna magically come to air.
Jacketh - You're a good person, for the most part. There are moments where the old you really shines through and it's a disgusting human being and the reason why we didn't mesh near the end of your Modship and House Cup, but the other times we're like old friends who can more or less talk about anything. Those bad times really do grate on me though, as I hate people who have a superiority complex with nothing to back it up but hey we all have our issues and bad sides and I can't judge too much. I also think as a result of that you can be really petty.
jacob - Your resting bitch face at times is killer and I love it. You're an adorable little twunk but we haven't really had substantial conversation given we're in the same chats all the time.
JonathanT88 - As with Jacob, we haven't had any substantial conversation so we never really had a realtionship.
Kriscross - You flip flop a lot sis! You're either on my side with a lot of things or dragging me through the mud when I'm not which is weird! I hope your feelings for man number 2 aren't there forever, you've got another 5 or so to choose from so c'est la vie! Just live your life and keep getting dick behind that church back home I guess. Otherwise you're adorable and I love you sis I seriously want you to eat me out just once that facial hair is a massive turn on for me.
Ned - Like I always say, I'm grateful that you took me in when I first moved down here in Melbs, but you need to stop sending me shirtless selfies of "progress" and sending me snaps saying how bored you are and how you want someone to sit on your face! I'm a taken man and I'm 100% monogamous as much as I joke otherwise with closer friends.
Olivurh - Now your hair is nice and luscious and looks like you keep her QUENCHED so slay mama. You're a little sweetheart I haven't found anything to pick on about you so ily.
Russel - Australian daddy who can take me to poundtown. I wanna do nangs or pingas with you some time, it will be a fucking hoot. Maybe even some acid?
Scherzy - My little Jew boy with a viola. I love how you have a better knowledge of classical than I do it's refreshing to see someone have good taste. You need more meat on your bones tho, if we ever met irl I'd be afraid of touching you lest you snap or disintegrate between my fingers.
Sig - Despite how weird you are at times you have a kind heart and are a good talk.
Steven.C - You stopped sending me nudes which is a blessing considering I have a boyfriend. Otherwise I'm not quite sure why you stopped talking to the DnD group and why you stopped playing? We've all moved on though so there's that I guess.
Tim. - I want your yam in my oven and I actually genuinely feel bad about myself for not pursuing you when I first moved! I still owe you a cheeky nandos tho so you need to cash in on that! You're my fave aussie after Ethan and I'm glad we've become good friends!
Trenton - You're fucking weird in the best way possible and it pisses me off that you sometimes go after chicks because it's a waste. I pray for the day that we meet because it will be a fucking hoot.
Tyler - Meh I think you're annoying, I hate your hairstyle often at times, and you really have no taste in fashion.

The Departed
Aman - Back in the day you used to spurt out shit about politics and Bernie Sanders but I think (???) that's stopped which is a blessing. I do think you were often at times annoying but it wasn't unbearable. Otherwise you were great to talk with.
Calcifer - The other day you came for me which I was surprised about because I honestly thought you were too docile for that shit. It was nice to see a change, if I'm being honest. You're very nice otherwise, if not a bit reserved. We've had good chats and times for years and for years to come.
Cobalt - While you were very extra throughout your time in GTF, outside of GTF you were actually a very gentle person who was surprisingly soft spoken. Playing OW with you is incredibly fun, and I've missed that tbh. If you ever return though, please don't become a mod. It was too much pressure on you and did you more harm that it did good for GTF.
Cxurujeto (Cyclamen) - I still miss you sis, and we never talk anymore :/
Dessy - Your departure was extra as fuck and attention seeking, and that's the tea. You never quite fit in with the old fags complaining but you would never be liked amongst the new fags. Your age hitting the limit probably didn't help. It was a shame because in your prime you were an absolutely amazing person and user and had such an amazing personality.
Demo - You're cute, and we've had some really great chats.
Freakism - My fave little art gay is growing up! I heard rumours that you were back with Matt though which is a big no no but eh, who am I to judge I would have gone back to Joseph or Tristan in a heartbeat when I was single.
Hohenidoom - Meh I've never liked you to be honest, and I never will. Your personality is really abrasive and annoying, and unlike a few of the other annoying people I've pointed out in my SYG I can't stand you for more than a few messages.
Jan - We agree on a lot of things post-GTF era, but one I don't agree on wholly is letting GTF be run by the new fags. I can see the merit in your thoughts tho, and I respect it. I personally didn't see anything wrong with the GTF/ATRL crossover and thought it would be beneficial if it was received better and that's the tea.
JimJam - My main hoe from Scotland. You can be a bit much in terms of oversharing at times but I understand that's because you're excited and you're a typically friendly guy. I also understand that you try your hardest not to be overbearing or too much to GTFers, which is a lot more than I can say for others who have things to say about you, but I wont dwell too much on that. You're a good DM for DnD, too!
knope - Another person who disappeared out of the blue. I miss you.
Liam - Little Liam is graduating!!! You're a great guy but my only plight is that I don't know you as well as some other users despite having regularly talked to you at one point this year.
Mary - White girl who was here for two days is in departed on SYG!!!! I think as lovely and endearing as you are, you're a tad bit stupid and you jul way too much. You're white, sis. Calm down.
Mattyk - I highkey love the tea that was spilled after you left. It was a very #metoo moment. I was part of that movement too but I didn't really care because unlike these twinks I got a nice amount of money from you among other things and I didn't need to send a single pic xo
Mawd - Another AncientFag I miss. Good mafia player
Muddylegs - Where did you go sis you don't even post on Insta anymore! I do miss you and you were so whimsical and otherworldly. Your art is amazing.
m4dness - Are you still in Australia sis? You've yet to visit!!!
Nab21 - Nab you're adorable as hell but I'll admit you were mad groomed by Matty. That's the tea.
Nostalgia - Glad you left, you fat catfishing freak. There was no way in hell you were of age for GTF.
Oigo - Lowkey would have loved to see you fist yourself because I love bottoms who are sloppy as fuck. :eli:
Saint Drogo - Henning if I ever meet you I will sin and go after you like a rabid shark going for a bleeding seal. You're great to chat to and so insightful, and honestly even though we don't talk as often as I do with other users I value our conversations over all of them just because of the content and nature of them.
Scottnesss - You're a messy cunt and I love it, bitch.
snugglewifme - Griff you're essentially on the same level as Liam, tbh.
Stark - I always thought you hated me so I never bothered to interact with you.
Thaprot - Didn't know where you went sis but I hope you're being the adult I know you can be!
Thotiana - Glad to see I'm not the only one with a new mans :gaycat: Though you're becoming a bit of a stereotype gay and it's a bit gross imho. I hate stereotypes.
Vortex - You need to stop talking to people 10 years younger than you. You need to get off the drugs. You need to get off your high horse and stop complaining. If you cleaned up your act, cleaned up yourself physically, and actually took time to look after yourself you'd probably have friends your age.
Zeus - The language barrier is always an issue, but you're sweet Raf. Always forgot if it's Raf or Raph tho.
^George^ - Bitch I used to love you heaps but after some time I got annoyed with you. You think you're a drag queen with what you're wearing and how you lipsync all the fucking time, but it's just tacky. It's time to grow up sis!
Image Image Image Image

Corrdorr

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
4 / 7

Unread postby TheBrunswickian » 12th June, 2018, 7:17 am

Corrdorr wrote:Circles - I love you to bits and I miss you and you're beautiful, you're a model, you look like Linda Evangelista... did you stone those tights? They :clap3: eat :clap3: you :clap3: up :clap3: . You could walk out in a tinkerbell costume and the judges will be like "Marshal, your smile is beautiful!"

can confirm, would do
House Cup 2016 - Team Westeros
House Cup 2017 - Team Lion King
Year Cup 2017/18 - The Far East

TheBrunswickian
Lazarus

First name: Jesse
Likes received: 590

:
Tier III
Progress to next tier:
3 / 14

Unread postby TheBrunswickian » 12th June, 2018, 7:20 am

sylveon wrote:TheBrunswickian - i dont trust this hoe one bit. shes powertripping

that is some accurate, scalding hot T henny

TheBrunswickian
Lazarus

:
Tier III
Progress to next tier:
3 / 14

Unread postby TheBrunswickian » 12th June, 2018, 7:25 am

Petre wrote:TheBrunswickian - It pains me to say this, but you're probably the most capable of being a good staff member on the staff team, but I don't see much. At least with Temi and Kaspar I see them trying to reach out to and incorporate the community, I'm not seeing that from you. I also feel like you hate being mod, but that's just a feeling.

I enjoy being mod, I just hate it when people ping me at 4:30 in the morning expecting me to a) be awake and b) deal with their shit. But maybe you don't see me engaging with the community because you're like, not around that often :tea:

TheBrunswickian
Lazarus

:
Tier III
Progress to next tier:
3 / 14

Unread postby Petre » 12th June, 2018, 8:26 am

TheBrunswickian wrote:
Petre wrote:TheBrunswickian - It pains me to say this, but you're probably the most capable of being a good staff member on the staff team, but I don't see much. At least with Temi and Kaspar I see them trying to reach out to and incorporate the community, I'm not seeing that from you. I also feel like you hate being mod, but that's just a feeling.

I enjoy being mod, I just hate it when people ping me at 4:30 in the morning expecting me to a) be awake and b) deal with their shit. But maybe you don't see me engaging with the community because you're like, not around that often :tea:

Yeah, I just hate when people assume I'm online when my status says online, I get you. :tea:
Henry Clay compromised the being of the United States.
"The most towny, the most helpful, the best cooperative scum" (Kaspar, Mafia XXXIII): Image
Petre
Mafia A Rank

First name: Peter
Likes received: 163

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
4 / 7

Team: Nerd Herd

Mafia A Rank

Unread postby Shayla » 12th June, 2018, 9:41 am

sylveon wrote:Shayla - A CUTIE PIE with cute makeup

oml thankyousomuch

CRUSTY SEA MILF wrote:Dotshaypeg - Very nice female user, I think you should be proud of your passion for dressing up as different fantasy characters as you seem to do a good job and really enjoy it. It's impressive

thank you Brennan!! its very nice to hear feedback like this :heart:

Lochlan wrote:Shayla - Shay! Mother! :heart: Your cosplays are amazing and I honestly love talking to you. Getting to know you over the last few months has been so nice! I hope we haven't corrupted you too much!

Lochy my precious baby boy :heart: we need to talk more in dms, we only ever talk in groups lmao. it's been amazing getting to know you better as well, and trust me honey I was corrupted long before you got to me :eli:

Petre wrote:Dotshaypeg - I love you still, mum, but I'm not sure how to describe how you've changed. You've gotten... loud? I'm not sure I'd say obnoxious, but I'm not sure how to explain. Obnoxious is the closest word of which I can think right now.

Petri dish it's been too long since we've talked :heart: honestly I dont blame you, I've noticed that I've been ridiculously rowdy and, yes, sorta loud and obnoxious one day, then zoned out entirely the next, I guess it's probably stress getting to me. since exams are over and grading week finishes on friday I plan to be back to my mentally stable self in no time :heart:

Dolly wrote:Dotshaypeg - uh u seem nice i guess; everyone seems to like u so that's either really good or scary. please stop dressing up like cartoon characters; it's really weird and makes u look strange, but at least ur a good-looking girl unlike half of GTF lol, so at least ur able to slide by with it.

idk I assume people like me because im a snakey fake bitch who seems nice?? and hun I dress up because it's fun and I want to. dont need validation, sweaty!! lmao thanks though

Corrdorr wrote:Shayla - Shay you're actually high key adorable and I've never seen you triggered about anything so that's an achievement given your generation of GTF users are a bunch of snowflakes! Never change hun :hug:

this is precious thank you ahaha. this is a definite change of tone from your syg about other people lmao, I guess I dont really get upset about stupid shit like most people my age since i was raised to kick ass and take no shit, and I dont plan on changing that any time soon!!
Certified Mother
Shayla
Certified Vajina Fan

First name: Shayla
Likes received: 60

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Team: Odd Squad

Unread postby Gavin » 12th June, 2018, 11:25 am

The Staff
Anonymous Boy - I mean youre a cool guy for making this forum, but youre not active as i would expect from the owner of a website. You do post sometimes but its not really to engage with the community, tho youre an adult so i can get that i guess. Maybe a gayTEENforum isnt something for a 27 (?) yo old guy. BUT you were one of the few people who participated in my failed art challenge, so thats something.

FirePhantom - youre actually quite okay, but the same as goes for rene, youre just too old for this place and i dont feel like you really fit in anymore. For a admin you could be more active on the forum and in chat.

Kaspar - since of lately youre a bit of a cunt, idk why. you act like youre under constant attack from the older members and me and therefore can come across like an agressive idiot. youre shade is shit. And if it annoys you to be tagged, dont be a mod. Not that youre much more then a discord mod anyways. you may have a 5 posts per day ratio but how many of those were actually quality posts? but ey atleast you have your e-bf to like them anyways. Youre personality is more non-existent then mine. One moment youre a cringy newfag and the other youre a cunty oldfag mod, pick one.

TheBrunswickian - Although i disagreed with you being a mod when you first became one, cuz i thought you were useless as a mod and got annoyed when asked the smallest questions, youre actually the best mod on the team. It took sometime but i feel like youre the only person on the mod team who is present on the forum in a good way and isnt a total idiot. thanks for that.

Woollyhoolly - Another discord mod. i dont feel like youve contributed anything as a mod except for banning nostalgia wich was mostly cal's and jon's doing you just pulled the trigger. And in an attempt to be usefull you took away the insta team from me during my week off for school, wich i wouldnt mind if it wasnt for the fact that i actually cared about it. i felt like the insta thing was the last thing i could do for gtf, since i will never be a mod and ca's are gone. so thanks for taking away the last part of gtf i cared about? you can have it now tho.

The Regulars
Adyuto - Cool guy who talks too much about whitney houston (thats you right?). other then that youre one of the few mentally sane people on the discord, be online more so im not the only one.

Amordeyn - idk what to say, get a haircut? still cant spell your sexuality so maybe pick another one. kisses to the bf.

BequiveredOwl/Estaphel - annoying but that comes with most brits. was quite awkward to see you being the 3rd wheel during the kaspar x lochlan and witch x gabe meet up. get a bf.

Big Gabe - Nr.1 cunt, but youre my ban bro now. mayne tone it down a little? and dont start a fight every minute youre being worse then me.

Deither - Sam youre the most awesome canadian guy i know, and not cuz i know only one. Youre quite chill and help me mess around with people, so thats cool. if i were to ever see you irl i would probably get scared cuz damn youre big. still not sure if youre actually gay or straight, so if the straight thing was a joke i believed it for months now, not funny.

Devedani - dont let danishfurry get to you! he's just a furry. dont randomly call people people dicks! and keep on spamming gtf, any activity is activity.

Erebos - belgian i once jokingly deleted from benelux chat and then forgot to add back for a month, sorry for that.

Gavin - although people think youre hate against gtf is fake, if the only thing you cared about on gtf is taken from you (my insta team) and you get banned for trying to get a creep banned who then 1 month later gets banned due to cal and jon, i think its justified to hate. also kasp being a cunt to me doesnt help as well.

Gerry - iirc you live on the bahama's or something? thats cool

Harry W - idk what else you do besides making bots, still more usefull then most gtf'ers tho.

Influp - youve improved, good job. now shave and get a cool quiff or something.

Ireland - tbf i dont really now what to say about you, youre cool.

Joshe - arent you too young to be on here?

Lightboy/Fadi - good to hear youre going to canada

Lochlan - loved how we used to make plans and ideas for gtf to give the mods, then i got banned and you were rumoured to become mod, so i guess thats when that ended.

Lonewolf - you helped me alot against nostalgia, youre cool.

Luca - my favourite dutch lesbian x

Petre - stop pretending to be so depressed all the time, its too extra to be real. its annoying.

Polka Dot - Except for the cringy pfp and username on the discord, i actually think youre awesome

Rwinter96 - we still need to play gta.

Shayla - My 2nd favourite girl on gtf x. how can you even survive here youre so, normal.

Sokol - altho youre much popular then me and stuff, i do like you. if you leave just like kam i will come find you!

SporkselJeroen - inactive dutchie, youre better off without gtf i think.

Squipel - fuck you, dickhead

Sylveon - Pls get a new hobby. and dont you dare avada kedavra me.

Wolbre04 (CRUSTY SEA MILF) - so close to being mod, yet so far. pls become one and replace those discord mods theyre annoying af.

The Veterans

Corrdorr - youre amazing, like the perfect mix between shady and nice, pls stay that way.

Definitely Not Isaac - If i see a picture of you horse riding some asian i wont be surprised.

Dolly - Youre actually a special case. When i joined i hated you, cuz you seemed to dislike me, plus some people told me how much of a dick you were. at some point i actually questioned leaving gtf cuz i was legit scared of you. then you said nice things about me and i didnt know wth to thimk anymore. now that ive somewhat got to know you, youre actually a decent guy. youre a bit, special sometimes, but who isnt. oh and sorry for being mean to you in my early days.

Ethan/DuaLipa - same as pity, i was warned about you when i first arrived and was scared of you as well. then when i finally started to find out youre actually an awesome guy, you got banned. nice one. but im glad youre back and added me to the infamous group every newfag is so scared of. it actually meant alot to me idk.

Example - that pig video creeped me out, omg i can still hear that sound. apart from that youre cool.

George - you did some shitty things, but you helped me with alot, so idk what to think anymore tbh.

Jacketh - My favourite brit gtf'er who watches f1. actual respect.

jacob - actual chill guy. youre hot as well

JonathanT88- i love you man. pls never leave gtf i need you. i really enjoy talking to you.

Kriscross - i wonder if the reason i cant find a decent bf is cuz you collected them all.

Olivurh - dont let Alaska get to you.

The Departed

boiii - how did you dare leave me with this mess. hope you enjoy actually having a life you #&$£@*

Calcifer - i still dont know weither your shade towards me is serious. idk

MCarr - you look amazing in a dress

Nostalgia - LOOK WHO WON NOW MOTHERFUCKER

Scottnesss - I miss you. come back.

im on my phone so that explains the lack of emojies, it hurts to not use them.
All i need, is the love you breathe
put your lips on me,
and i can live underwater ~Mika

ImageImage
Gavin
Kevin but shittier

First name: Gavin
Likes received: 197

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
6 / 7

Unread postby Jacketh » 12th June, 2018, 2:36 pm

Kaspar resigning because of the comments here that broke him, weak!

The in-n-out of the mod team at the moment makes Trump's cabinet look stable :lol:
Jacketh

Likes received: 907

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
2 / 7

Unread postby Lochlan » 12th June, 2018, 2:45 pm

Jacketh wrote:Kaspar resigning because of the comments here that broke him, weak!

The in-n-out of the mod team at the moment makes Trump's cabinet look stable :lol:

*In-n-out
*Kasp was a mod for 9 months
*Opposes addition to the modteam
*Calls them out for not being active enough

Sis get your story straight!
Nerd Herd Team Captain
Click Icon For Nerd Herd Points Breakdown

Lochlan
BOT Hunter

First name: Lochlan
Likes received: 292

:
Tier III
Progress to next tier:
0 / 14

Unread postby Gavin » 12th June, 2018, 3:02 pm

Lochlan wrote:
Jacketh wrote:Kaspar resigning because of the comments here that broke him, weak!

*In-n-out
*Kasp was a mod for 9 months
*Opposes addition to the modteam
*Calls them out for not being active enough

Sis get your story straight!

dont act like it isnt funny loch :rofl2:
All i need, is the love you breathe
put your lips on me,
and i can live underwater ~Mika

ImageImage
Gavin
Kevin but shittier

First name: Gavin
Likes received: 197

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
6 / 7

Unread postby Dua Lipa » 12th June, 2018, 3:04 pm

Amazing how Lochlan seems to be a spokesperson for the likes of Kaspar, Sylveon and Estaphel these days, just the kind of person we want as a mod - we love a nepotistic sister.
Twink enthusiast

ImageImage

ImageImage
Dua Lipa
Actually Heterosexual

First name: Ethan
Likes received: 832

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
4 / 7

Unread postby Rwinter96 » 12th June, 2018, 3:07 pm

Lochlan wrote:Rwinter96 - You speak to me quite often, and it's quite nice! I don't see all the hate on you. I don't know why people are like this :dunno: You seem genuinely kind. I worry that you're a bit misunderstood sometimes.

Thanks for this. Whilst I (obviously) don't believe all the hate is justified, I do bring most of it upon myself purely by being here.

Petre wrote:Rwinter96 - As much as shit has been said about you, and as much as I may personally dislike you, I respect you.

I actually think is something you wouldn't have said 3-6 months ago, be it to me or anyone else. It shows real maturity that you can personally dislike someone but put that aside when looking at things in an objective way.

Dolly wrote:Rwinter96 - ok.............. i get u genuinely have autism, but ur, what, almost 30 years of age and ur still playing around with the 13 year olds talking about animal cummies and whatever madness goes on? please act your age at the very least. i almost feel bad for u because of how creepy you appear, even if that's not ur intent. i will say that ur an extremely nice guy and ive seen that ur always there for people when they need it, so keep that part up.

Dolly... actually complimenting me? I'm shook. But seriously, it says a lot when even you can see what I am trying to do here, which is just be a big brother to some of the younger members. A shoulder for them to cry on, someone they can talk to when they need a rant. Honestly, this is one of the nicest things I have ever seen written about me, despite how the beginning of it may appear

Corrdorr wrote:Rwinter96 - I really don't like how you interact with the younger members. I feel it's a tad predatory and it's honestly not on. Also you need to learn how to take proper selfies.
[Reveal] Spoiler: "Case in point.

I really do need to find my angles, I was never good at taking my own photos, as the example provided clearly demonstrates

Gavin wrote:Rwinter96 - we still need to play gta.

We do, I apologise for constantly forgetting
Rwinter96

First name: Ryan
Likes received: 49

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby Rwinter96 » 12th June, 2018, 3:08 pm

Dua Lipa wrote:Amazing how Lochlan seems to be a spokesperson for the likes of Kaspar, Sylveon and Estaphel these days, just the kind of person we want as a mod - we love a nepotistic sister.

"Just the kind of person we want"? You mean, someone who actually defends their friends?
Rwinter96

First name: Ryan
Likes received: 49

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

PreviousNext

Recently active
Users browsing this forum: Amadeus, Baidu [Spider], CommonCrawl [Bot], Corrdorr, Google Web Preview [Bot], Influp, ItsMeJack, Michael15, Mojeek [Bot], Olivurh, Rwinter96, Sogou [Spider], Yandex Images [Bot] and 123 guests