Forum features and improvements discussion

Off-topic posts go in here; this forum is only loosely moderated.

Re: Forum features and improvements discussion

Unread postby Nephertum » 5th September, 2017, 4:03 pm

snap maps is alr bad enough
Nephertum

First name: Jimmy
Likes received: 1

Unread postby joshe » 5th September, 2017, 5:59 pm

Pity wrote:I dislike this idea. This gives too much power to potential stalkers. If you want to meet up with someone, you can already arrange one and discuss your locations via PM.

I don't see it as a problem, it's only showing what is already on people's accounts just on a map
joshe
GTF's Gayby

First name: JOSHUA
Likes received: 26

Team: The Wild West

Unread postby Calcifer » 20th November, 2017, 5:53 pm

joshe wrote:As discussed in the chat, a GTF Map.

So like a map where you can optionally add yourself to be able to find other GTF'ers near you
[17:22]joshe: GTF map, so like you can put yourself on it optionally and it gives like a pinpoint of where you live but not exactly (obviously) so you can see if there are other gtf'ers near you, here is the chat transcript so you can get a better idea of what I mean

-snipped the convo-

Yeah, it's doable. Although if you just want people to see where you are, add each other on Snapchat and use that location feature. Having it as a feature on GTF seems kinda abusable.
ImageImageImage
Calcifer
Some Hypersexual Puppy Cat Thing

First name: Calum
Likes received: 33

Team: The Far East

Unread postby Example » 21st November, 2017, 6:18 am

Calcifer wrote:

So like a map where you can optionally add yourself to be able to find other GTF'ers near you
[17:22]joshe: GTF map, so like you can put yourself on it optionally and it gives like a pinpoint of where you live but not exactly (obviously) so you can see if there are other gtf'ers near you, here is the chat transcript so you can get a better idea of what I mean

-snipped the convo-

Yeah, it's doable. Although if you just want people to see where you are, add each other on Snapchat and use that location feature. Having it as a feature on GTF seems kinda abusable.

yea i found a good map site for it with a password but i feel like kids mapping the location of their house is just begging for disaster
Example

First name: Kyler
Likes received: 435

Unread postby Sokol » 21st November, 2017, 11:03 am

Calcifer wrote:

-snipped the convo-

Yeah I don't think it would be a great addition either, snapmap is good enough I think.
Sokol
Official Kankerslet

First name: Sokol
Likes received: 107

Previous

Recently active
Users browsing this forum: BequiveredOwl, BucketTech, BunniBoi, CommonCrawl [Bot], Google Web Preview [Bot], JonathanT88, Kaspar, Leh SPROK, MCarr, Nilthing, Notatoken, peachy.krill, Petre, Proximic [Bot], scottnesss, Squipel and 144 guests