New forum features and improvements

Off-topic posts go in here; this forum is only loosely moderated.

New forum features and improvements

Unread postby Anonymous Boy » 14th August, 2010, 10:09 am

This thread will be used to keep track of new features and other changes introduced on the forum as of August 2010.

If you wish to discuss any of these changes, you may do so in the Forum features and improvements discussion thread.

• Changes implemented on the 14th of August, 2010:

• Automatic image resizing - Images will now be resized to fit within the forum layout without stretching it. To zoom in, just click the image. If the image is a link, you can still zoom in by clicking the zoom icon Image in the top left.

• Intellectual Discussion subforum - As decided in the poll of 13th August, a subforum has been launched that is dedicated to the exchange of views on thought-provoking topics. You will find it in the index. Please read the guidelines prior to participating.

• Moderators are now able to grant adult access. Also, changes to the requirements for adult access are currently under discussion.

• Spoiler tags - Apparently everyone wants these. :dunno:

• Tooltip tags - See below.

Image-resizing demonstration:

Note the little zoom icons in the top left: Image Image

New BBCode demonstration:

Spoiler tags:
Code: Select all
[spoiler]Hidden text[/spoiler]

[spoiler=]Hidden text[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Optional title]Hidden text[/spoiler]

Hidden text

[Reveal] Spoiler:
Hidden text

[Reveal] Spoiler: Optional title
Hidden text

Tooltip tags:
[tooltip]Tooltip[/tooltip]

[tooltip=Text]Tooltip[/tooltip]

Tooltip

TextTooltip
Last edited by Anonymous Boy on 29th April, 2012, 4:33 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Anonymous Boy
Owner/Administrator

First name: René
Likes received: 203

Re: New forum features and improvements

Unread postby Anonymous Boy » 21st September, 2010, 6:42 pm

• Changes implemented on the 21st of September, 2010:

• Thread rating system - You now have the opportunity to give threads in most subforums a rating of 1 to 5 stars. I encourage everyone to use this feature, since it will make it easier for yourself and others to find the more interesting threads (not to mention the hottest guys in the picture forums!) and avoid ones that are less so. I am also hopeful that this will improve the quality of threads submitted.

• Regarding the video chat: Given the fact that AVChat sucks, their support department ignores us and the software is vulnerable to complete takeover by a certain man from Asia ( :shifty: ), we have been looking at alternatives. We have found a pretty awesome one that should provide a much nicer chat experience, tight security and enhanced integration into the forum. The only downside is that it is also inevitably quite a lot more expensive. In the past I have been able to stick a bunch of money into the forum whenever needed, but now that I have an apartment and food to pay for, I can no longer afford to be so liberal in my spending. As such, I have made some changes aimed at increasing the forum's ad revenue, which will hopefully enable me to purchase a licence for this new video-chat software in the near future.

• Ads and layout - We have switched from having two medium-size ads at the top and one large ad at the bottom to having one large ad at the top and two large ads at the bottom. The new single ad at the top is slightly (17%) bigger than the old two ads combined, but I have done my best to offset this by streamlining the interface, making more efficient use of the space so that despite the larger ad the header takes up less space on the page than it did before. The ads at the bottom do take up a bit more space, but I hope no one is bothered by these. They're there mainly because they bring in some money even if they're never clicked, and every bit helps. On short pages like the login page and confirmation pages I have disabled the bottom ads completely, because it is not my intention to fill up your screen with advertising.

• Mods only: thread moves - Shadow topics are now disabled by default.
Anonymous Boy
Owner/Administrator

Unread postby Anonymous Boy » 7th December, 2010, 1:45 pm

• Changes implemented on the 7th of December, 2010:

• phpBB update - The forum software has been updated to version 3.0.8, fixing some bugs you may have encountered.

• Post searches from profiles now show entire posts rather than being limited to the first 300 characters.
Anonymous Boy
Owner/Administrator

Unread postby Anonymous Boy » 28th March, 2011, 2:32 am

• Changes implemented in March 2011:

• Performance problems - We have all been experiencing some annoyingly long load times over the last few months. Today (28th March) I am pleased to report that after much effort to improve the efficiency of the server's processes, things now appear to be running much smoother, and more like they did when we first got this server back at New Year 2010. In addition, I have just had an extra GiB of RAM installed to further increase performance.

• Board e-mail problems - There have been some problems with board e-mails (such as PM notifications) lately due to us reaching a maximum daily number set by Google Apps, which until now has handled all of this domain's e-mail. I have now set up the server to handle everything sent out by the forum on its own without involving Google, so this problem is no more.

• LaTeX support - I'm still trying to work out some of the kinks (there were some pretty major ones before, which is why it wasn't announced sooner), but we now have basic \LaTeX{} support. If you're not familiar with it, click here to get an idea of what it can be used for (though note that our tags say LaTeX rather than tex).

• Introduction questionnaire - Implemented Bourdain's idea of creating this thread.

• Signature size - The maximum allowed signature size has been increased slightly to 780x256 (click here to see how big that is). Please bear this limit in mind when changing your signature.

• Facepalm smiley fixed ( :facepalm: ) - It used to display incorrectly on some browsers. (If it still displays incorrectly for you, you may need to specifically reload the image to update it in your cache or wait until it refreshes automatically.)

• Deleted posts/threads - Moderators can now specify their reasons when deleting posts and threads.
    • Wasteland button for mods - For ease of wastelanding, moderators will now find a quick :wasteland: button at the bottom of every thread.

LaTeX:
[LaTeX]\lim_{x\to 0}{\frac{e^x-1}{2x}}
 \overset{\left[\frac{0}{0}\right]}{\underset{\mathrm{H}}{=}}
 \lim_{x\to 0}{\frac{e^x}{2}}={\frac{1}{2}}[/LaTeX]

\lim_{x\to 0}{\frac{e^x-1}{2x}}<br /> \overset{\left[\frac{0}{0}\right]}{\underset{\mathrm{H}}{=}}<br /> \lim_{x\to 0}{\frac{e^x}{2}}={\frac{1}{2}}
Anonymous Boy
Owner/Administrator

Unread postby Anonymous Boy » 18th February, 2012, 5:29 pm

• Change implemented on the 18th of February, 2012:

• New server - The forum is now running on a dual-CPU Xeon dedicated server with 8 physical cores and 8 GB of RAM, which compared to the old server is a ten-fold (888%) increase in PassMark CPU benchmark score and a quadrupling in memory, resulting in massive performance improvements.
Anonymous Boy
Owner/Administrator

Unread postby Anonymous Boy » 20th March, 2012, 9:32 pm

• Changes implemented in March 2012:

• Off-site link targets - Off-site links now open in new tabs/windows.

• New profile fields - We now have Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Skype fields in member profiles. You can enter your URLs/usernames for these services in your User Control Panel.

• Login redirects fixed - For some time, people have been getting incorrectly redirected to the index page after logging in, instead of being pointed to the page they were trying to access (moderators in particular will have noticed this when reauthenticating while entering the ACP). This has now been fixed.

• Chat/pics subdomain login fixed - For some time, attempts to log in directly into the Video Chat and Image Uploader have resulted in an error. This has now been fixed.

• Avatar centring - Avatars are now centred.

• Birthday list - We've added a birthday list to the index.
Anonymous Boy
Owner/Administrator

Unread postby Anonymous Boy » 10th April, 2012, 12:14 pm

• Changes implemented in April 2012:

• Birthday icons - Added a little birthday icon (Image) that will be displayed in people's profiles and next to their posts when it's their birthday.

• Fixed quote bug - Fixed the bug where smileys showed up as text and URLs could not be clicked when posted immediately adjacent to an opening quote tag.

• Closet URL/theme improvements - When accessing the forum using the closet URL (http://www.gt-forum.org), the closet theme will now be selected automatically. In addition, when using the closet theme, all page titles will now say "GTF" instead of "Gay Teen Forum".

• Profile link in UCP - Added a link to your profile on the Profile page in the User Control Panel so you can easily see how it will look for other people.

• Memberlist filter - Added a text field at the top of the member list that enables you to easily find a member you're looking for by entering the start of that member's name.

• Fixed blank entries in "Who is online" - No more empty reported locations.

• PM reporting - You can now report PMs in the same way as posts, by clicking the ! icon.

• Bookmarks - Added a "View bookmarks" feature to the search script providing easy access to your bookmarks, which previously required going into the User Control Panel. You can bookmark a thread by clicking "Bookmark topic" at the top. To manage your bookmarks, click "Manage bookmarks" in the UCP.

• SoundCloud tags - Installed tags for embedding music from SoundCloud. They function exactly the same as our YouTube ones, though getting the right code to use is a little trickier. You will find a short guide at the bottom of the demonstration post below.

• Image Uploader file selection - You can now upload up to 20 images at once, and you can select them all in one go rather than having to pick them one at a time.

• Video Chat online user list - The "Who is online" section of the index page now shows who's inside the Video Chat.

SoundCloud tags:
[soundcloud]27105012[/soundcloud]

[soundcloud=27105012]Recording Helfens - No. 2[/soundcloud]

Recording Helfens - No. 2 from SoundCloud

When using these tags, 'soundcloud' can be shortened to 'sc' if desired (just like in our YouTube tags, where 'youtube' can be shortened to 'yt').

Finding the code that identifies the track you want to post is a little tricker than on YouTube, but can be done as follows:

1. On the track's page, click Share.
  2. Copy the "Embed Code" to a temporary location, such as the post you are writing. It will look something like this:
    <iframe width="100%" height="166" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="http://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fapi.soundcloud.com%2Ftracks%2F27105012&show_artwork=true"></iframe>
  3. The code you need will be the 8-digit number immediately following '%2Ftracks%2F', coloured red in this example.
Anonymous Boy
Owner/Administrator

Unread postby Anonymous Boy » 11th September, 2012, 4:27 am

• Changes implemented in September 2012:

• Topic tags - I couldn't find any working phpBB extensions providing topic tagging (the idea of which was discussed here), so I enhanced my knowledge of PHP and SQL and wrote one myself. :D
      • Topics can be tagged by their creators, as well as by members of the moderation team.
      • The available tag options are forum-specific — for example, tags available in Intellectual Discussion include philosophy and politics, and those available in Hot Men include twinks and muscular.
      • Tags are pre-defined, meaning you have to choose from the ones that are listed, rather than being able to create new ones at will as on sites like Tumblr. This is to ensure a coherent system of tags without any significant overlap or duplication. (If you think an addition to the list is in order, please feel free to PM me or Brenden.)
      • Multiple tags can be chosen for the same thread, though one or two should suffice in most cases.
      • When creating a thread, tags can be chosen on the New Topic page. For existing threads, tags can be added and removed directly at the top of any page of the thread, or by editing the first post.
      • You can filter for a particular tag while browsing the forum index or looking at search results. The forum category pages are also supported, meaning it is possible to, e.g., view all recent threads tagged twinks across the entire Pictures section.
      • Of course, the usefulness of the system depends on everyone tagging the threads they make, and applying some thought when doing so. Therefore I would like to ask that whenever you make a thread from now on, you take a few seconds to choose one or two fitting tags from the list.
      • Also, this would be a good time to go through all the threads you've made (or at least the most recent ones) and tag them appropriately, so we can start getting some use out of the system right away.

• New search engine - I have integrated the Sphinx full-text search server with the forum, replacing the regular built-in search back-end. Sphinx is an extremely powerful and efficient search engine which brings many advantages, such as:

• New search options - I wrote two more features into the search script:
      • Quote search: As often requested, you can now see all the posts in which you have been quoted.
        • There's just one caveat: Since the forum software doesn't keep track of who quotes whom as such, the feature I wrote is dependent on your username being quoted verbatim inside the quote tags (which means it won't find any posts in which you were quoted prior to a name change, or in which the author messed up the quote).
      • Friend search: View recent posts made by your friends.
      • ... and a tiny change to search behaviour in general: I set post searches to show whole posts by default from now on rather than showing only the first 300 characters.

• Who posted? feature improvements - I made a few improvements to the Who posted? list feature:
      • Access from within topics: You can now reach the list from within a topic by clicking Who posted? at the top. It's on the same line as the subscribe and bookmark links.
      • View posts per member: It is now possible to view all the posts an individual member has made in a topic by clicking the person's post count in the list.
      • Layout: The list will now load as a full page rather than a pop-up.

• New BBCode tags - Added a few tags that seemed useful:
      • Horizontal rule: Inserts a horizontal line, with the option of specifying a colour.
      • Anchor: Inserts an HTML anchor which allows you to link to that spot in your post from other places, by either appending a hash (#) followed by the anchor name (e.g., #anchor) to the page URL or using the goto tag.
      • Goto: Links to an anchor on the same page.
      • For usage, see below.

• New private-messaging features:
      • PM search: You can now search your PMs.
      • PM forwarding: You can now forward private messages by clicking "Forward PM" at the top.

• Country flags - Enable this feature in your Profile settings to have your country's flag shown in your profile, next to your posts, and in the memberlist. (If you'd rather associate yourself with a different country than the one you're currently located in, e.g. because you identify more with the country you grew up in than with a country you later moved to, let one of us know and we'll change that for you manually.) For guidance on flag choices, click here.

• AJAX ninja edit - Quickly edit a post without having to wait for any pages to load.

• And a few smaller changes:
      • Wasteland post counts: As often suggested, posts in the Wasteland will no longer count towards people's post counts.
      • Birthday list changes: As requested, the birthday list on the home page is now limited to members with at least 5 posts, and it is sorted by post count rather than age.
      • Closet URL for Serenity: Upon request from one person who really loves the Serenity theme, there is now a Serenity closet URL: http://www.gt-forum.org/s
      • Layout bugs fixed: The top right box containing the default searches should now render correctly in all modern browsers. Also, the "Active topics" lists inside forum categories using the AeroBlue theme will now be correctly themed.
      • Pagination at top of search results: Search results now show pagination at the top of the page as well as the bottom.
      • Online indicators in posts moved: The online/offline indicators in posts in AeroBlue are now displayed right beneath each person's avatar rather than at the bottom of the box, as this seems to make a lot more sense.
      • Profile links: You can now easily get to your profile from any page by clicking your avatar or name at the top of the page.
      • Timezone detection: The forum will now detect your local timezone and provide this information in the Board preferences to make it easier for some people to find the right one. For newly registered members, the detected timezone will be selected automatically.
      • Multiple-choice polls: As recently suggested, multiple-choice polls will now show percentages out of the total number of voters rather than the total number of individual votes cast, and both totals will be shown at the bottom. This should make the results much more useful.
      • Empty profile fields: As also recently suggested, profile fields that are empty will now be hidden.

Horizontal rule:
[hr][/hr]

[hr=black][/hr]

[hr=#3050ff][/hr]

Anchor and goto:
[anchor]Anchor example 1[/anchor]

[anchor=Anchor example 2]Anchor example 2 text[/anchor]

Anchor example 2 text

[goto=Anchor example 1]Anchor example 1 link[/goto]

[goto=Anchor example 2]Anchor example 2 link[/goto]

[url=http://www.gayteenforum.org/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=50644#Anchor example 1]URL anchor link[/url]

Anchor example 1 goto link

Anchor example 2 goto link

URL anchor link
Anonymous Boy
Owner/Administrator

Unread postby Anonymous Boy » 27th October, 2012, 10:45 am

• Changes implemented in October 2012:

• Team Points system - I have written a new feature providing a system for competitions resembling the House Cup in the Harry Potter books, one of which will be held from the 1st of October through the 31st of December this year. Details can be found in this thread. Check out the current standings here.
      • Update: I added a graph feature. :keke:
        • You can hover over the changes to see details about them.
        • It's SVG, so it should look good even if you zoom in or suchlike.
        • Click the Historical Overview caption to view a larger version that will resize along with your window size.

• Timezone detection for guests - The forum will now use the auto-detected timezone for guests rather than defaulting to Eastern US time.

• Increased maximum subject length - I've increased the maximum length for thread titles, post subjects and PM subjects from 60 to 70 (74 for replies starting with "Re: ").

• Bug fixes - Fixed several bugs, including one that sometimes caused the new-PM notification to appear with missing information.

• "View more smilies" window - The "View more smilies" window now shows all the smilies on a single page.
Anonymous Boy
Owner/Administrator

Unread postby Anonymous Boy » 20th November, 2012, 12:45 am

• Changes implemented in November 2012:

• Instant redirection - In most instances where you were previously shown a page with a link to your destination that would redirect you after a few seconds, you will now be sent there directly.

• House Cup graph - I changed the chart on the House Cup page to defer loading until after the rest of the page has been rendered so as to avoid unnecessary lag, especially on mobile devices.

• Date formats - I've made some additions to the standard date-format options so you have a few more things to choose from if you're not familiar with PHP's date() function, including a new default setting that uses relative times for recent things (e.g. "4 minutes ago") and a long-format English date with 24-hour time for absolute times (e.g. "20th November 2012, 05:29"). The new default setting only affects guests and newly registered members, but it's the 5th option on the list if you'd like to switch to it.

• Members' local time - If you've ever wondered what the local time is for a member living in a different country, you can now find that out by going to their profile.

• phpBB update - I've updated phpBB to the latest version, which includes quite a few bug fixes.

• Signature size check - I wrote a little piece of JavaScript that will alert you if you attempt to set a signature that exceeds the pixel size limits set in rule 7. It'll allow you to submit a new signature once you've previewed it and it's passed the size test.

• "Edit profile" link - You can now get straight from your profile to the profile-editing page in the UCP.
Anonymous Boy
Owner/Administrator

PostThis post was deleted by Anonymous Boy on 24th March, 2017, 3:03 pm.
Reason: Post superseded

Unread postby Anonymous Boy » 24th March, 2017, 3:00 pm

• Changes implemented in Spring 2013:

• Installed AJAX Chat to replace the terribly insecure AVChat
    • Donation link added to header - thanks for your support :keke:
    • Added View profile links in AJAX Chat
    • Adapted my Who's in chat code for AJAX Chat

• Changes implemented in Summer 2013:

• Installed 123FlashChat so we have a video chat again
    • Linked avatars in Who is online to profiles
    • Adapted my Who's in chat code for 123FlashChat
    • Fixed 123FlashChat avatar integration
    • Set minimum post count of 50 to access chat

• Changes implemented around Winter 2015/2016:

• Avatar/signature visibility - Avatars and signatures in threads are now visible to guests.
    • Video Chat references - Dropped the word Video from references to the Video Chat to make it possibly less scary to (potential) new members
    • Chat post requirement - Dropped minimum post count to enter chat and introduced the role of Chat Moderators to ensure things don't get too crazy
    • AeroBlue logo banner update - New version mentioning Est. 2007
    • New profile fields - You can now enter your first name, gender and sexual orientation in your profile. If entered, your first name will show up next to your posts to make it easier to keep track of conversations in which people refer to each other by their first names.
    • Subforums names/descriptions - Several subforums have been renamed / had their descriptions altered so as to be more welcoming.

• Changes implemented around Winter 2016/2017:

• Quarto - Many more fixes and improvements
    • New server - Migrated to an even more awesome new server
    • +1 feature - A +1 system for posts was introduced, similar to liking posts/comments on Facebook. +1s are displayed underneath posts, and they add up to create a kind of karma value which is displayed next to your posts and in your profile. AJAX is used so the system should work very smoothly, with no page reloads needed.
    • +1 vs like - Following a close poll regarding people's preferences, +1s were changed to likes.
    • Jump to first unread post - You can now jump to the first unread post in a thread a bit more easily by clicking the icon to its left in indexes or search results (e.g. the Image icon in Quarto).
    • Ages hidden from birthday list - Due to GTF's 13-year history across two sites, many people whose birthdays are shown on the home page are now above the age limit and no longer posting. To avoid giving potential new members a false impression of the average active GTFer's age, ages are now no longer shown in this list.
    • Members with <5 posts in birthday list - We used to hide members with fewer than 5 posts from the birthday list. In order to emphasise our large user base to potential new members, this is no longer the case.
    • View your posts - The (alt) text for this link has been changed to the much more descriptive View topics you've posted in; this change is most obvious in Quarto.
    • Welcome PMs - Every new member now automatically receives a friendly welcome PM from a moderator/administrator's account to explain various things about the site and encourage participation.
    • René's brain upgraded to version 3.0, now with added buspirone
    • Image Uploader maximum size - The per-file maximum size has been increased from 2 to 5 MB.
    • Image Uploader multi-upload list - The IU now provides a nice copyable list when multiple images are uploaded in one go.
    • HTTPS support - The site now supports HTTPS, which encrypts your browser's connection with the server to prevent e.g. people on the same network from eavesdropping on your login details and posts as they are being transmitted. To use the site securely, access it through https://www.gayteenforum.org or https://www.gt-forum.org. In the near future, we will start forcing HTTPS to be used automatically. (This has to be done carefully to avoid possibly damaging our search rankings.)
    • Community Ambassadors - The role of Community Ambassador was created, replacing and subsuming the responsibilities of the Chat Moderators. Five CAs were appointed to start us off.
    • Obviously gay stuff on closet-version home page - To be less conspicuous, when using the closet theme / closet URL, Gay Chat will now appear simply as Chat on the home page, and the link to GFO will not be shown.
    • Logo Design Competition
      • A competition was held to design a new logo for GTF (and for GFO) to go with the new theme.
      • A great variety of designs were created, with almost 50 distinct logo variations being posted on GTF/GFO, of which 16 were finally submitted to be voted on by each forum's members.
      • Click here to see the results.
Last edited by Anonymous Boy on 27th March, 2017, 7:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Linked to logo vote results
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Anonymous Boy
Owner/Administrator

Unread postby Anonymous Boy » 30th April, 2017, 3:31 am

• Changes implemented in Spring 2017:

• Colour-scheme vote
    • New theme - Quarto is now the default theme. There are currently 12 colour-scheme options available to choose from. This theme should work a lot better on mobile devices, and Google should make us easier to find on such devices now that it can see we're mobile-friendly. (AeroBlue and Serenity will remain available for anyone who doesn't like Quarto.)
    • Further degayified closet-mode home page - Removed/rephrased more obviously gay stuff on the home page when using closet mode
    • Pseudo-shoutbox - A new feature I've been working on, as requested: recent chat messages are now shown in a sidebar on the home page in a shoutbox-like manner. (When using a mobile device or small window size, they'll be shown at the bottom.) They should update on your screen automatically. A link to enter chat is provided underneath for easy access. We are hoping this will help make the site seem more alive to new visitors so they'll be more likely to join :keke:
    • GT-Forum.org enhancements
      • When accessing the forum by means of the closet domain, all URLs will now be accessed through that domain directly rather than in a frame.
      • When opening links in new tabs/windows, your browser's address bar will now continue to show gt-forum.org instead of reverting to gayteenforum.org.
      • The closet version will now automatically respect your theme setting, so there's no longer any need to use a different URL if you want to use the AeroBlue closet version for example.
      • Quarto is now fully responsive in the closet version, just like in the regular one.
      • One little drawback is that you need to log in separately on each domain, since they can't access each other's cookies for security reasons, but if you tick the "Log me on automatically each visit" box, you should only have to do that once. (Obviously only do that if you're not worried about anyone else using the same computer/device.)
Anonymous Boy
Owner/Administrator

PostThis post was deleted by Anonymous Boy on 8th July, 2017, 2:23 pm.

PostThis post was deleted by Anonymous Boy on 27th July, 2017, 7:15 pm.

Unread postby Anonymous Boy » 27th July, 2017, 7:18 pm

• Changes implemented in Summer 2017 so far:

• House Cup ranking in sidebar on home page - Hopefully this will catch visitors' eyes and show them this is more than just a forum. (You need to be using Quarto as your theme for this to show up.)
    • New BBCode: Spotify song embedding
      • See below for demonstration.
      • If Spotify is open and logged in on your computer (either in the client for your platform or the web version), it should find the song automatically when you press the Play button.
      • To find out the track ID for a particular song, find the song on Spotify, hover over it, click the three dots, then click Copy Song Link. You'll want the bit after /track/. (More useful menu options may be available depending on your platform.)

Spotify song embedding:
[spotify]5WjHfw8Y5D947Qk5qw71YY[/spotify]

Anonymous Boy
Owner/Administrator

Unread postby Jacketh » 13th September, 2017, 3:12 am

• Changes implemented in September 2017:

• Our GTF Discord server was launched on September 1st after a consulation. - You will find a link on the homepage of the site. Discord hasn't replaced our current chat just yet, but we are aware of the problems currently on both Firebox and Google Chrome with 123Flashchat.
    • Community Ambassador team replaced by a "Community Team" and a "Social Team" - This has made the roles more specific and smaller teams makes it easier to work together.
    • Senior Moderators have been introduced - This will award longstanding, consistently active Moderators.
    • The "Blogs" section has been renamed "Blogs & Face the Chair", and all Face the Chair interviews have been moved. I will get around to tagging them all at one onepoint.
    • We welcome Tim., Freakism, boiii, and Ethan onto the staff, as part of the Community & Social Teams.

We have a few more things planned in the next couple of weeks which I hope you'll like, too :)

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
Jacketh
Admin

First name: Jack
Likes received: 537

Unread postby Anonymous Boy » 17th September, 2017, 12:37 pm

• Discord widget
      • You can now see who's logged in to our recently launched Discord server right on the home page.
      • Click Join Server at the bottom (or the Discord caption at the top) to join.
      • This is experimental; if you experience any problems, please PM me. Thanks :keke:
Anonymous Boy
Owner/Administrator

Recently active