My dick just won't go in

Discuss sexuality, whether your own or someone else's.

My dick just won't go in

Unread postby TamilHunk99 » 22nd November, 2017, 5:09 pm

Me and my boyfriend have tried having sex on many occassions and when I tried to put my dick into his ass, it just wouldn't go in. I did loosen his ass up by fingering him and eating him out before I tried to fuck him. My dick wasn't able to go in. Keep in mind that we tried using durex lube and a condom in combination, it wouldn't go in then as well. I tried to fuck him raw using just lube and that wouldn't work as well. Keep in mind that my dick only has a 6 inch girth which is pretty fuckng average so yh do u guys have any suggestions to make it slide in there easily.
TamilHunk99

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: My dick just won't go in

Unread postby ireland » 22nd November, 2017, 5:19 pm

Something I would recommend is trying to make him feel more relaxed, often times the body is too tense and won't be able to receive, so, if he is more relaxed, it should be a more pleasurable experience for the both of you.
ireland

First name: Connor
Likes received: 29

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 22nd November, 2017, 5:27 pm

Maybe try more foreplay stuff, also stretching beforehand can help
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

First name: Brennan/wolbre4
Likes received: 416

:
Tier III
Progress to next tier:
13 / 14

Unread postby Cobalt » 22nd November, 2017, 9:07 pm

Were you completely hard? Sometimes if you go semi during foreplay it'll be like trying to put in a wet noodle.

Like, it's not completely clear what the problem is here. It won't go in as in his ass won't open up? Is he in too much pain? Are you not hard enough?
Cobalt
Momderator

Likes received: 298

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Vortex » 22nd November, 2017, 10:00 pm

same bc i am 2 big
ImageImageImage

Ebsy wrote:Leave it to losers on Twitter to complain about being pandered to. You're supposed to complain when someone panders to others, not to you.
[4:46 AM] Saint Drogo: Also, you've got a strangely appealing asshole. I'll give you that much.
[6:03 AM] Pity: Omg... stop making me sound like a racist idiot
[4:51 AM] Scherzy: jerk off to clinton in the safety of your own bedroom luv
[2:56 PM] Saint Drogo: Literally let me use my cock as a paintbrush and my unborn children as paint.
Vortex
Daddysir

First name: Da'Neil Boxley
Likes received: 320

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby markhenson » 26th November, 2017, 9:26 pm

try sticking it up your ass
markhenson

First name: mark
Likes received: 2

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Auralnauts » 13th December, 2017, 1:41 pm

Tell him to bite the pillow and count to five out loud. When he gets to 3 shove it in as hard as you can. Make sure you use a good amount of lube too.

"Gives the best advice"
-No one
Auralnauts
No interesting title here.

Likes received: 12

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Russell » 3rd January, 2018, 9:45 pm

I have the same thing happen to me with my boyfriend. I find that it is mostly as Cobalt mentioned because I'm not overly into topping and find myself not completely hard, the slight embarrassment of not being able to get it in adding to the lack of hardness. I find the best solution is to get semi drunk so that you're not thinking about it so much and having your nerves put you off, at least until you get into the swing of it anyway.
I'm not arrogant. I'm just better than you.
--------
Death is lighter than a feather; duty heavier than a mountain.
Russell
Heart of a Chilf, Soul of a Dragon

First name: Spaceman
Likes received: 44

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Recently active