Reluctance to go out?

Discuss sexuality, whether your own or someone else's.

Reluctance to go out?

Unread postby Abdeltyf » 8th September, 2017, 6:06 am

hii
Well, as you may know, being gay and survive in my country is miraculous but still dangerous - not only is it illegal but homophobes make it worse.
Anyways, I still know a few gay people where I live. Not much, but there is a fair number of teenagers/young adults who are more or less "open" - more than a dozen of them live nearby. I introduce myself sometimes, and more than once I get approached by some. But whenever I get asked out, I'm just very reluctant, and at times scared. It's like I hold a grudge against gay people who live around me or something... I say I wouldn't mind a relationship but I just act very anti-social and turn everyone down.
I hate that most the guys I liked are ones I met online, who don't live in my country. I spent the last year texting instead of actually talking face to face with real people even when a possible relationship with them is impossible; I know I wouldn't handle the distance much myself, but I'm just mad that I don't like anyone around me. They're nice, attractive and smart yet nada, 0 feelings :shake:
I just wanna know if it ever happened to someone here, or if it's just my introvert side taking over every time :weep:

:keke:
Abdeltyf

First name: Abdeltyf
Likes received: 25

Team: The Far East

Re: Reluctance to go out?

Unread postby Dolly » 8th September, 2017, 11:32 am

I think a lot of introverts feel this way, so you aren't exactly the only one who is reluctant to go out and do social activities. I don't think there's any way to "solve" it other than forcing yourself to be social.
Dolly
hotty & country singer

Likes received: 738

Team: The Wild West

Re: Reluctance to go out?

Unread postby Woollyhoolly » 8th September, 2017, 1:24 pm

Maybe a nice excercise for you, only say yes for a day?

IF you force yourself to say yes to everything that day (well except maybe butt stuff, unless you are feeling like it), you can open up a bit.

Yes it may be scary, but you want to be more social eh? You're the one that has to do it.

I loved tunisia when i visited btw (yasmine-hammamet)

oh and ever thought about the possibility you just don't like the guys you are near? No-ones gonna punish you from heaven if you look further than 10 km from your house...
Made you look

Trudeau's my daddy

Woollyhoolly
Started as new member now we're here

First name: Tim
Likes received: 51

Team: The Far East

Recently active