Virgin forever!!!!

Discuss sexuality, whether your own or someone else's.

Virgin forever!!!!

Unread postby JSmith » 5th September, 2017, 9:12 am

I'm nearly finishing school soon and I feel like I'm gonna be a virgin forever!!!! Haven't even been kissed.....wow it sounds worse outloud. I know that I'm only young but all my friends aren't anymore and it sucks because we have no gay guys. Atleast that I know of at school. Does anyone else feel the same way????
JSmith
New Member
 
Posts: 4
Joined: 1st March, 2017, 9:20 am
Country: Australia (au)

Re: Virgin forever!!!!

Unread postby Abdeltyf » 5th September, 2017, 9:25 am

A lot have probably felt the same way. Some people even regret their first kiss or their first time! There's no rush, actually it's for the best that you take your time. You will eventually meet someone, just because everyone around you already fooled around doesn't mean you failed or that you have to put any pressure on yourself. Don't let it be unhealthy. You might need to meet more people, that's the best advice you can get. Get to know more persons, you'll eventually make gay acquaintances, and you'll get your chance :keke:
Image

:keke:
User avatar
Abdeltyf
Formerly "Winpartium"
 
First name: Abdeltyf
Posts: 149
Likes received: 25
Joined: 3rd July, 2017, 3:31 pm
Location: Not in the desert
Country: Tunisia (tn)

Re: Virgin forever!!!!

Unread postby JSmith » 5th September, 2017, 9:39 am

Abdeltyf..... we're the same age; yet you seem so much more together.....so not fair:)
JSmith
New Member
 
Posts: 4
Joined: 1st March, 2017, 9:20 am
Country: Australia (au)

Re: Virgin forever!!!!

Unread postby Kaspar » 5th September, 2017, 9:42 am

Hey, heads up! Many gay people loose their virginity later, because the pool of potential partners is just way smaller :P It is not a bad thing though, and just the fact that some other people did it already, doesn't mean you have to too. Some people wait until their late 20s to find a perfect partner an it's alright too! There are plenty of GTF users that are virgins and they are a few years older than you :P My point is - don't worry and don't rush it! :)
Proudly, the Captain of team Spirited Away
House Cup 2017

mattyk wrote:You are indeed all-round 100% certified awesome!



ImageImage
ImageImage
User avatar
Kaspar
The Kind Moderator / Lochlan's cat enthusiast
 
First name: Kacper
Posts: 1396
Likes received: 329
Joined: 18th January, 2017, 5:50 pm
Location: Northern Poland, almost by the sea ey
Country: Poland (pl)

Re: Virgin forever!!!!

Unread postby Pity » 5th September, 2017, 11:48 am

Trying to lose your virginity as if it's a prize is a wrong way of thinking. Stop worrying about it and just go with the flow.
Image
User avatar
Pity
hotty & disgraced member
 
First name: Marcus
Posts: 3019
Likes received: 475
Joined: 19th July, 2015, 11:50 pm
Location: Apex, NC
Country: United States (us)

Re: Virgin forever!!!!

Unread postby Tim. » 5th September, 2017, 12:45 pm

Pity wrote:Trying to lose your virginity as if it's a prize is a wrong way of thinking. Stop worrying about it and just go with the flow.

For once I agree with Pity
Image

Image
User avatar
Tim.
White Tupac
 
First name: Tim
Posts: 3210
Likes received: 125
Joined: 21st July, 2012, 10:01 pm
Location: Somewhere
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: Virgin forever!!!!

Unread postby Pity » 5th September, 2017, 1:32 pm

Tim. wrote:
Pity wrote:Trying to lose your virginity as if it's a prize is a wrong way of thinking. Stop worrying about it and just go with the flow.

For once I agree with Pity


Be careful. It's a slippery slope.
Image
User avatar
Pity
hotty & disgraced member
 
First name: Marcus
Posts: 3019
Likes received: 475
Joined: 19th July, 2015, 11:50 pm
Location: Apex, NC
Country: United States (us)

Re: Virgin forever!!!!

Unread postby Ethán » 5th September, 2017, 6:04 pm

Pity wrote:Trying to lose your virginity as if it's a prize is a wrong way of thinking. Stop worrying about it and just go with the flow.

Is that why you manicure your bussyhole 3 times a day for Mikey? :tea:
Twink enthusiast
User avatar
Ethán
Is shaking
 
First name: Ethan
Posts: 3984
Likes received: 634
Joined: 4th November, 2015, 3:49 am
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Country: Australia (au)

Re: Virgin forever!!!!

Unread postby Pity » 5th September, 2017, 8:54 pm

Ethán wrote:
Pity wrote:Trying to lose your virginity as if it's a prize is a wrong way of thinking. Stop worrying about it and just go with the flow.

Is that why you manicure your bussyhole 3 times a day for Mikey? :tea:


DELETE THIS
Image
User avatar
Pity
hotty & disgraced member
 
First name: Marcus
Posts: 3019
Likes received: 475
Joined: 19th July, 2015, 11:50 pm
Location: Apex, NC
Country: United States (us)

Re: Virgin forever!!!!

Unread postby (un)creative » 6th September, 2017, 5:28 pm

DISCLAIMER: I'm probably not qualified to talk about that...
I don't understand why everyone's making such a big deal about loosing his virginity. It doesn't matter that you're still a virgin. But you're definitely not gonna be a virgin forever. Everyone managed to find someone. (Even my stupid, fat ugly gross cousin managed to find a girlfriend and loose his.)
I also thought that there weren't any gays in my school. During last grade I figured out that we had at least one in every single class... Don't worry about it. It's gonna happen.
If I'm wrong and you're still a virgin when you're old, you do officially have the permission to rape me.
(un)creative
Member
 
First name: André
Posts: 72
Likes received: 16
Joined: 16th August, 2017, 10:27 am
Country: Austria (at)

Re: Virgin forever!!!!

Unread postby jotopijo1 » 7th September, 2017, 6:12 am

(un)creative wrote:DISCLAIMER: I'm probably not qualified to talk about that...
I don't understand why everyone's making such a big deal about loosing his virginity. It doesn't matter that you're still a virgin. But you're definitely not gonna be a virgin forever. Everyone managed to find someone. (Even my stupid, fat ugly gross cousin managed to find a girlfriend and loose his.)
I also thought that there weren't any gays in my school. During last grade I figured out that we had at least one in every single class... Don't worry about it. It's gonna happen.
If I'm wrong and you're still a virgin when you're old, you do officially have the permission to rape me.


Would it still be called a rape, if it was done with victims permission?
Image

Dum spiro spero!
User avatar
jotopijo1
Member
 
First name: Nik
Posts: 354
Likes received: 2
Joined: 8th November, 2015, 10:42 am
Location: A galaxy far, far away
Country: Slovenia (si)

Re: Virgin forever!!!!

Unread postby (un)creative » 7th September, 2017, 3:13 pm

jotopijo1 wrote:
(un)creative wrote:DISCLAIMER: I'm probably not qualified to talk about that...
I don't understand why everyone's making such a big deal about loosing his virginity. It doesn't matter that you're still a virgin. But you're definitely not gonna be a virgin forever. Everyone managed to find someone. (Even my stupid, fat ugly gross cousin managed to find a girlfriend and loose his.)
I also thought that there weren't any gays in my school. During last grade I figured out that we had at least one in every single class... Don't worry about it. It's gonna happen.
If I'm wrong and you're still a virgin when you're old, you do officially have the permission to rape me.


Would it still be called a rape, if it was done with victims permission?

That's actually a good point... Should have thought about that....
(un)creative
Member
 
First name: André
Posts: 72
Likes received: 16
Joined: 16th August, 2017, 10:27 am
Country: Austria (at)


Recently active
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], CommonCrawl [Bot] and 13 guests