Virgin forever!!!!

Discuss sexuality, whether your own or someone else's.

Virgin forever!!!!

Unread postby JSmith » 5th September, 2017, 9:12 am

I'm nearly finishing school soon and I feel like I'm gonna be a virgin forever!!!! Haven't even been kissed.....wow it sounds worse outloud. I know that I'm only young but all my friends aren't anymore and it sucks because we have no gay guys. Atleast that I know of at school. Does anyone else feel the same way????
JSmith

Re: Virgin forever!!!!

Unread postby Abdeltyf » 5th September, 2017, 9:25 am

A lot have probably felt the same way. Some people even regret their first kiss or their first time! There's no rush, actually it's for the best that you take your time. You will eventually meet someone, just because everyone around you already fooled around doesn't mean you failed or that you have to put any pressure on yourself. Don't let it be unhealthy. You might need to meet more people, that's the best advice you can get. Get to know more persons, you'll eventually make gay acquaintances, and you'll get your chance :keke:

:keke:
Abdeltyf
Formerly "Winpartium"

First name: Abdeltyf
Likes received: 25

Team: The Far East

Unread postby JSmith » 5th September, 2017, 9:39 am

Abdeltyf..... we're the same age; yet you seem so much more together.....so not fair:)
JSmith

Unread postby Kaspar » 5th September, 2017, 9:42 am

Hey, heads up! Many gay people loose their virginity later, because the pool of potential partners is just way smaller :P It is not a bad thing though, and just the fact that some other people did it already, doesn't mean you have to too. Some people wait until their late 20s to find a perfect partner an it's alright too! There are plenty of GTF users that are virgins and they are a few years older than you :P My point is - don't worry and don't rush it! :)
Proudly, the Captain of team Spirited Away
House Cup 2017

mattyk wrote:You are indeed all-round 100% certified awesome!

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kaspar
The Kind Moderator / Lochlan's cat enthusiast

First name: Kacper
Likes received: 361

Unread postby Pity » 5th September, 2017, 11:48 am

Trying to lose your virginity as if it's a prize is a wrong way of thinking. Stop worrying about it and just go with the flow.
Pity
hotty & disgraced member

First name: Marcus
Likes received: 489

Team: The Wild West

Unread postby Tim. » 5th September, 2017, 12:45 pm

Pity wrote:Trying to lose your virginity as if it's a prize is a wrong way of thinking. Stop worrying about it and just go with the flow.

For once I agree with Pity

Tim.
The Southern Moderator

First name: Tim
Likes received: 142

Unread postby Pity » 5th September, 2017, 1:32 pm

Tim. wrote:
Pity wrote:Trying to lose your virginity as if it's a prize is a wrong way of thinking. Stop worrying about it and just go with the flow.

For once I agree with Pity

Be careful. It's a slippery slope.
Pity
hotty & disgraced member

Unread postby Unseasoned Chicken » 5th September, 2017, 6:04 pm

Is that why you manicure your bussyhole 3 times a day for Mikey? :tea:
Twink enthusiast
Unseasoned Chicken
Is shaking

First name: Ethan
Likes received: 649

Unread postby Pity » 5th September, 2017, 8:54 pm

Ethán wrote:

Is that why you manicure your bussyhole 3 times a day for Mikey? :tea:

DELETE THIS
Pity
hotty & disgraced member

Unread postby (un)creative » 6th September, 2017, 5:28 pm

DISCLAIMER: I'm probably not qualified to talk about that...
I don't understand why everyone's making such a big deal about loosing his virginity. It doesn't matter that you're still a virgin. But you're definitely not gonna be a virgin forever. Everyone managed to find someone. (Even my stupid, fat ugly gross cousin managed to find a girlfriend and loose his.)
I also thought that there weren't any gays in my school. During last grade I figured out that we had at least one in every single class... Don't worry about it. It's gonna happen.
If I'm wrong and you're still a virgin when you're old, you do officially have the permission to rape me.
(un)creative

First name: André
Likes received: 17

Unread postby jotopijo1 » 7th September, 2017, 6:12 am

(un)creative wrote:DISCLAIMER: I'm probably not qualified to talk about that...
I don't understand why everyone's making such a big deal about loosing his virginity. It doesn't matter that you're still a virgin. But you're definitely not gonna be a virgin forever. Everyone managed to find someone. (Even my stupid, fat ugly gross cousin managed to find a girlfriend and loose his.)
I also thought that there weren't any gays in my school. During last grade I figured out that we had at least one in every single class... Don't worry about it. It's gonna happen.
If I'm wrong and you're still a virgin when you're old, you do officially have the permission to rape me.

Would it still be called a rape, if it was done with victims permission?

Dum spiro spero!
jotopijo1

First name: Nik
Likes received: 2

Unread postby (un)creative » 7th September, 2017, 3:13 pm

jotopijo1 wrote:
(un)creative wrote:DISCLAIMER: I'm probably not qualified to talk about that...

Would it still be called a rape, if it was done with victims permission?

That's actually a good point... Should have thought about that....
(un)creative

First name: André
Likes received: 17

Unread postby EScott » 11th October, 2017, 12:23 am

Not me but my friend who is gay feels the same.
EScott

First name: Elsie

For post #This post was deleted by Anonymous Boy on 11th October, 2017, 9:50 am.
Reason: Double post

Unread postby Ackee » 1st November, 2017, 8:12 am

At school we had only one gay about whom everyone knew. I tried to hide my interest in the guys. Only in college, I stopped being shy about my orientation. My parents only know about girls, although I've never had a relationship with more than one night with guys. Maybe if I start dating a guy, I'll tell my parents that I'm bi. So maybe just guys are embarrassed to be with you. Wait a little longer, when you get into the big world, you will surely find a good guy with whom you will try everything.
Ackee

First name: Jenson

Unread postby marcosgs13 » 1st November, 2017, 8:59 am

Really? Don't be a fool dude. Virginity is the most beautiful gift you can be given for once you lose it, it never comes back. Likewise, at your age virginity is a prize rather than a somthing to laugh, dude, it is about your lips, it is about you body, are you gonna give those valuable things like they were nothing? I hope you think things better? What's worthier, your prize (gift) or others' comments? If others' comment disturb you, face them explaining the value of yourself :D I hope this help you
marcosgs13

First name: Marcos
Likes received: 4

Recently active