what should i do?

Discuss sexuality, whether your own or someone else's.

what should i do?

Unread postby totally_not_xavier » 30th August, 2017, 10:20 am

ok so i have a bully who i think his gay why do i say that? cause ive observed some things
1. he likes to dry hump boys (i know every str8 boys does that but seriously he dry humps boys almost every fking day and he wants boys to ride is dick
2. he doesnt dare to talk to me(most of the str8 guys have no issue talking to me even thou they dont like me exept him)'
3. the girls he dated always last less then 1 week! all the boys in my class relationship have all lasted at least a month
4.i kinda like him,... which is fked up btw(there is nothing wrong liking 2 person at the time plus i like this guy for almost 2 years and im bdsm person so the way he treats me like shit really turns me on
totally_not_xavier

Likes received: 1

Re: what should i do?

Unread postby Pity » 30th August, 2017, 2:51 pm

Honestly, you don't do anything. Let the situation play out, but definitely try to sort out the bullying situation by avoiding him as much as possible.
Pity
hotty & disgraced member

First name: Marcus
Likes received: 489

Team: The Wild West

For post #This post was deleted by Kaspar on 7th September, 2017, 6:31 pm.
Reason: Post with no advice value

Recently active