What would my dream bf be?

Discuss sexuality, whether your own or someone else's.

Re: What would my dream bf be?

Unread postby Wayde » 28th August, 2017, 10:14 pm

Are we talking personality or looks? :rofl2: Because those are different, and ideally the dream bf would fulfill both
Wayde
A Witty User Title™

First name: Wayde
Likes received: 8

Unread postby JamieC » 29th August, 2017, 11:42 am

My dream boyfriend is... non-existent for now. I honestly will always rather have a great circle of friends around me... and that's what I have right now, so I'm happier than I've ever been. :keke:

I could genuinely see myself being single all of my life and living with friends someday.. but hey, that could change someday. I just don't like to think too far ahead. :gay:
JamieC
Desperado

Likes received: 110

Unread postby Wayde » 29th August, 2017, 3:27 pm

JamieC wrote:Image

My dream boyfriend is... non-existent for now. I honestly will always rather have a great circle of friends around me... and that's what I have right now, so I'm happier than I've ever been. :keke:

I could genuinely see myself being single all of my life and living with friends someday.. but hey, that could change someday. I just don't like to think too far ahead. :gay:

Haha, I went through that phase too. Then I got to a point where Im like, "you know, someone to cuddle at night and feel morally obligated to listen to my problems would be nice" :lol: Kudos to you if you can pull that off though
Wayde
A Witty User Title™

First name: Wayde
Likes received: 8

Unread postby JamieC » 29th August, 2017, 4:28 pm

Wayde wrote:
JamieC wrote:Image

Haha, I went through that phase too. Then I got to a point where Im like, "you know, someone to cuddle at night and feel morally obligated to listen to my problems would be nice" :lol: Kudos to you if you can pull that off though

I'd be lying if I said I those thoughts didn't pass through my mind occasionally, when I'm emotional listening to Whitney Houston or Celine Dion power ballads at 3am as an example... :lol: Alas, they never last and I'm really content with being single the vast majority of the time. I really think I just value my independence and personal space too much. Could never share a bed every single night. :tea: :lol:
JamieC
Desperado

Likes received: 110

Unread postby totally_not_xavier » 30th August, 2017, 11:20 am

rkach wrote:All my friends are in relationships. I am always falling for str8 guys. Now that I'm finally out, I really want a bf. Like someone that is willing to cuddle and watch movies while we eat blueberry muffins then we can go camping in the middle of nowhere and eat freeze dried astronaut food while listening to indie music under the stars. If that sounds like fun to you... you might be my dream boyfriend or best friend. Idk just random thoughts

sounds like me lol
totally_not_xavier

Likes received: 1

PostThis post was deleted by Example on 20th September, 2017, 3:07 am.
Reason: spam

Previous

Recently active