My crush

Discuss sexuality, whether your own or someone else's.

My crush

Unread postby Willinthecloset » 20th July, 2017, 6:09 pm

I have had a crush on this one amazing guy in my grade for nearly a year now. We're great friends He is super nice, and is always positive. He also has beautiful black hair. I love being around him.

The problem is I'm not out, and I have no clue if he's gay. He has the stereotypical "gay voice" and has said how good looking a couple of male actors are, but it could have been said jokingly since that's kind of his personality, and he's said that girls are good looking as well. So, I'm not sure if he might be bi, or if the stuff about the actors was a joke.
I'm not sure if he would even like me if he were gay.

What should I do? :dunno:
Willinthecloset

First name: Will
Likes received: 4

Re: My crush

Unread postby Kaspar » 20th July, 2017, 6:26 pm

There is a thread here that will help you try to find out if he's gay very well :) Go check it out. Not much else we can do to help you due to little information, but I need to tell you that this is definitely not a sign he is gay/bi, but might very well be :P Have a look at that thread and look for signs
Proudly, the Captain of team Spirited Away
House Cup 2017

mattyk wrote:You are indeed all-round 100% certified awesome!

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kaspar
The Kind Moderator / Lochlan's cat enthusiast

First name: Kacper
Likes received: 366

Team: The Far East

Unread postby BenC » 20th July, 2017, 6:52 pm

WARNING: I AM NO PROFESIONAL, FOLLOW MY ADVICE AT RISK OF DEATH (not really)

Now with that out of the way let's gets to business :lol:
I say you should just take the plunge and start being a little flirty with him to see if he reciprocates. But if you're not comfortable doing that in person then you could try social media i.e. snapchat, Facebook etc.

Also listen to what Kaspar says too

(That's what I did and you could probably find the post on here somewhere for the full story)

Hope it all goes well
Ben
BenC
I won a bet with Kaspar

First name: Ben
Likes received: 7

Team: The Far East

Unread postby Willinthecloset » 20th July, 2017, 7:02 pm

Thank you for the advice. That thread helped. :)
Willinthecloset

First name: Will
Likes received: 4

Unread postby Pity » 20th July, 2017, 11:30 pm

It really sounds like he could very well be at least bisexual. Even though stereotypes are just, well, stereotypes, there is a good chance he likes guys because of his comments on male actors. If he has the "gay voice" in addition to his other behavior, there is little doubt in my mind. Just get closer to him and eventually ask him or come out yourself, haha. I hope it all works out well and you end up winning your crush! :awesome: :gay:
Pity
hotty & disgraced member

First name: Marcus
Likes received: 491

Team: The Wild West

Unread postby Unseasoned Chicken » 21st July, 2017, 12:36 am

Pity wrote:It really sounds like he could very well be at least bisexual. Even though stereotypes are just, well, stereotypes, there is a good chance he likes guys because of his comments on male actors. If he has the "gay voice" in addition to his other behavior, there is little doubt in my mind. Just get closer to him and eventually ask him or come out yourself, haha. I hope it all works out well and you end up winning your crush! :awesome: :gay:

Pity you can't even tell your best friend is a flaming faggot, how is this poor child meant to trust your judgement.
Twink enthusiast
Unseasoned Chicken
Is shaking

First name: Ethan
Likes received: 649

Unread postby ThunderEyed » 21st July, 2017, 1:04 pm

Imho, if you find the courage in yourself, simply ask him or kinda bring that topic up in the conversation, it might help you sort out if he's gay or not. And if you're feeling super courageous, ask him.
~ In the end, death claims us all.
ThunderEyed

First name: Mitch
Likes received: 1

Recently active
Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Bing [Bot], CommonCrawl [Bot], Gantrypengy, GaycrazyBoi, Google AppEngine, Google Search Appliance, Orlandn123, Sogou [Spider], The-pink-crusader, wolbre04 and 750 guests