heterosexuality lol ew

Discuss sexuality, whether your own or someone else's.

heterosexuality lol ew

Unread postby elidi.guri » 18th July, 2017, 9:44 pm

first of all, why do we say "straight" for heteros? are we off the track?
second of all, how can i act like a so called on-track-person. lol im gonna tell a short story
soo my twin brother and his gf wanted me to make out with her best friend that said she liked me (umm lol). I didn't want to lmao ofc, but my brother took my phone and texted her. he f seduced her but then I told him to stop. then he asked me what's wrong with you, are you gay? i replied with the most used excuse "no jfc but i dont want to get into a relationship rn".
tell her you want to date her
wtf brother no
OK tell her u r asexual
it was easier for me to choose the last one, since it was too late to give up texting. i texted her im asexual and said oh ok AND THAT WAS IT. THEN MY BROTHER TOLD MY PARENTS THE WHOKE STORY (ofc making himself innocent) AND MY DAD SAID DO J KNOW WHAT "ASEXUAL" MEANS?
um yeah?
IT MEANS U R A FAG
lol
so that's how i "kinda came out as asexual"
whay else can i do to not get alluded as gay lol help me
elidi.guri

Likes received: 5

Re: heterosexuality lol ew

Unread postby Pity » 18th July, 2017, 11:03 pm

crack open a cold one with the boys
Pity
hotty & disgraced member

First name: Marcus
Likes received: 475

Unread postby Ethán » 18th July, 2017, 11:57 pm

Sounds like your brother is really immature. I don't really see what you could do differently I mean not wanting to date a particular girl is not a valid reason to assume you're gay, seeing as you are twins I think he probably has had suspicions of your sexuality for a while and is trying to perhaps get an answer to these suspicions, maybe you could just tell him? If of course you're ready/think he can stop being an idiot and running to your dad with everything :lol: .
Twink enthusiast
Ethán
Is shaking

First name: Ethan
Likes received: 634

Unread postby Littlenorthernboy » 19th July, 2017, 4:43 am

I dont think u telling your bro that you are a-sexual was the right thing to do. Either should had told them the truth or downright said u dont care about dating rn as many times as it had taken to make him stop.

Your best bet could be to keep telling them that u aint interested in dating now, if and only if you wont tell them the truth.

Btw ethan that might not be true, I have a twin who was completely clueless about my sexuality.
Littlenorthernboy

Likes received: 29

Unread postby rkach » 19th July, 2017, 7:52 am

So you said you were asexual as a cover up but you are actually gay? I think it would have been easier to just come out as gay. It may have saved some confusion later on. Your Dad shouldn't have called you a fag period. he obviously doesn't know much difference between the two sexualities, so it may be easier to just actually say your gay and move on. Hope this helps
rkach

First name: Ryan
Likes received: 1

Unread postby elidi.guri » 19th July, 2017, 8:57 pm

yeah, if i told him that day, you wouldn't know this story.
if you know what i mean, western friends
elidi.guri

Unread postby Vortex » 19th July, 2017, 9:36 pm

ImageImageImage

Ebsy wrote:Leave it to losers on Twitter to complain about being pandered to. You're supposed to complain when someone panders to others, not to you.
[4:46 AM] Saint Drogo: Also, you've got a strangely appealing asshole. I'll give you that much.
[6:03 AM] Pity: Omg... stop making me sound like a racist idiot
[4:51 AM] Scherzy: jerk off to clinton in the safety of your own bedroom luv
[2:56 PM] Saint Drogo: Literally let me use my cock as a paintbrush and my unborn children as paint.
Vortex
Saint Drogo's mistress.

First name: Da'Neil Boxley
Likes received: 258

Unread postby Auralnauts » 20th July, 2017, 2:09 am

You see how easy it was to come out asexual? Okay cool do the same for being a gay. Also, heteros aren't ew but your mentality is.

"Gives the best advice"
-No one
Auralnauts
No interesting title here.

Unread postby Littlenorthernboy » 20th July, 2017, 2:52 pm

Auralnauts wrote:You see how easy it was to come out asexual? Okay cool do the same for being a gay. Also, heteros aren't ew but your mentality is.

Read please, it states heterosexuality and not heteros. Most likely as in heterosexuality is foreign concept to him and he is having eww-reaction thinking about ppl labeling him straight?
Littlenorthernboy

Likes received: 29

Unread postby Auralnauts » 20th July, 2017, 6:35 pm

Littlenorthernboy wrote:
Auralnauts wrote:You see how easy it was to come out asexual? Okay cool do the same for being a gay. Also, heteros aren't ew but your mentality is.

Read please, it states heterosexuality and not heteros. Most likely as in heterosexuality is foreign concept to him and he is having eww-reaction thinking about ppl labeling him straight?

Ohhhhhh okay okay thank you for clarifying that heteros and heterosexuality aren't relevant. And yes, it's okay to be offended/disgusted by other sexualities. That's exactly what the LGBT movement is about.

Lmao I can't with y'all.

"Gives the best advice"
-No one
Auralnauts
No interesting title here.

Unread postby BenC » 20th July, 2017, 6:45 pm

I think you should just tell your dad and brother, etc that you're gay because it might also not be easier for him to accept that you're asexual and then a month or something later have to get his head around you being gay.
If you know what I mean. It's easier for him to digest the coming out thing in one sort of "period" instead of two.

Hope this helps and doesn't fuck up your life too much :)

Ben
BenC
I won a bet with Kaspar

First name: Ben
Likes received: 7

Unread postby WOLFwag » 15th August, 2017, 10:40 pm

elidi.guri wrote:yeah, if i told him that day, you wouldn't know this story.
if you know what i mean, western friends

Oh, so your from Albania and so that makes sense because your probably Muslim, yes? It would be very hard for you to come out in that case, so if I were you, I would let this blow over and just kind of hope they forget about this until your no longer dependent on your family. Also, as for your twin, I would probably explain to him how you just plain werent attracted to that girl and not elaborate on why :lol:
WOLFwag

Unread postby c70 » 16th August, 2017, 4:52 pm

If your not in a position to come out. Which i imagine you are not, and that's okay.

I think this whole thing will eventually just blow over. If your parents confront you about it. Just say that your brother is obviously very immature and that was his way of telling a joke. Deny, Deny, Deny.

Good luck. Keep us informed though. :)
Look I finally got a profile picture :D
c70

First name: Thomas
Likes received: 15

Recently active