The "F-Word" and the LGBT Community

Discuss sexuality, whether your own or someone else's.

Re: The "F-Word" and the LGBT Community

Unread postby Unseasoned Chicken » 14th September, 2017, 12:04 am

Twink enthusiast

ImageImage

ImageImage
Unseasoned Chicken
Is shaking

First name: Ethan
Likes received: 651

Unread postby revan9876 » 19th December, 2017, 6:37 am

I see no problem with it, unless it is done at me with bad intent. I would just flip them off and move on with my day.
revan9876

First name: Joseph

Unread postby adelec14 » 9th January, 2018, 1:55 am

Example wrote:lets be real no one ever uses the word for their ciggs and the other meanings
and even if they did they could just not use it anymore
I think it's douchy when people argue how they should be allowed to use it when its not for hateful reasons but Douche plain-pied if it offends people why not just not use it like dont be such a thick headed stuck up douche
majorities are always trying to tell minorities why their feelings are wrong :argh:

I think that we must ensure the safety of showers when we build them. They must also follow the standards.
adelec14

First name: Adele

Unread postby WinterIsHere » 12th January, 2018, 10:03 am

In my hometown, younger people use it a lot but it doesn't necessarily have the demeaning connotation it can have.
Ironically, things like "don't be a fag" is almost used to "excuse" affectionate behavior among guys kind of like "no homo."

My older brothers frequently call me and my friend 'the fags' because we are not married or in a committed relationship.
WinterIsHere

First name: Caron
Likes received: 3

Unread postby joshe » 22nd January, 2018, 3:32 pm

My sister's friend, also sort of my friend, calls me and everyone else a faggot despite having gay dads and saying herself it's a bad word. My sister told her to stop saying it because it's offensive and she said that it's okay as long as you don't say it too gay people.

I don't really get offended by it unless it's being directed at me in a mean way and I don't like seeing it thrown around as an insult but there's not much I can do about that last one.
joshe
GTF's Gayby

First name: JOSHUA
Likes received: 44

Team: The Wild West

Unread postby swedeam » 27th January, 2018, 4:35 pm

if its not used as a homophobic slur i'm fine with it,(including it being used as an insult provided the connontation is something other that the fact that there gay)
Criminaly insane.
swedeam

First name: eli
Likes received: 6

Previous

Recently active
Users browsing this forum: CelticSky, CommonCrawl [Bot], Google Search Appliance, Java1 [Bot], Joseph_Carlisle, Koiol11, Majestic-12 [Bot], Michael15, SEOprofiler [Bot], Seznam [Bot], Twitter [Bot], Yandex [Bot] and 739 guests