Your friends' posts
Your posts | Quotes
Welcome, CommonCrawl [Bot]!

It is currently 27th March, 2017, 8:37 am

Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 
Unread postPosted: 18th March, 2017, 6:33 pm 

First name: Johnny
Hi
I'm Johnny. I'm 15 and i'm looking for some advice...
You see, I've been friends with this guy since we were kids (he has never been in the same school though). He's literally my oldest friend. Our families as well. Let's call him Jacob. Jacob is 14, and I'm 15. We both come from the same cultural background and both are in families that would never accept us even trying to "come out". Jacob never talks about sex, girls (or boys) or masturbation. I don't either (with him at least).
I am sexually attracted to men but absolutely no one knows.
He's never had a girlfriend and never even mentioned having a crush on anyone. Anyways, recently (about 1 month ago) things changed. This is the part where things get cheesy but...
One day, we were both laying down on two different couches in his living room (our parents are extremely good friends so we visit each other's houses about once a week). Our parents and siblings were all in a different floor so we were alone. We were each on our phones when suddenly I felt a slight tickle on my foot. I looked up from my phone and saw that our feet were touching (I don't exactly remember if it was because of the way he layed down or I did but I liked that). In fact, I loved it since I had been fantasizing over him for quite a long time. So I discreetly layed lower so my feet would reach his a bit more. At this moment our feet were "locked in". We stayed like this for about a minute. Then, he started rubbing. It felt amazing. He'd bend his foot and move his toes back and forth on my foot. He did this only once. After a couple more minutes of this, we both had to go (parents called us). He wrapped both his feet around one of mine and rubbed it as he got up. These were probably the best three minutes I'd ever had spent with him.
Anyways, here's more of the story...
Another day, we were in this same living room but this time there were our siblings. We were on the same couch and they were on another. He was sitting in front of me (the couch is vertical so not parallel to the TV). My feet were behind his back. When we started watching the show, I noticed him shifting positions as if he was trying to make his butt look bigger or reach my feet (could it be all in my mind??!). So I stretched my leg out and to my surprise, he "partially" sat on it. One of my feet was under his thigh. It felt beyond wonderful. I would move it a bit at times so it would "rub" but never too much as I didn't want to attract the attention of our sibling who were near (both our siblings are much younger than us btw around 10 years).
Another time during this month, we went out as families to a restaurant. Our parents and siblings were all beside the window and we were at the tip of the table. He was sitting in front of me. At this point, I just knew I wanted more from him. We had arrived before his family so I was already sitting down. The second he arrived he placed both his feet on top of mine as he was sitting down. I loved that. We stayed this way FOR THE WHOLE HOUR. I'd sometimes move my foot a bit up so he'd "feel" it and he'd move his back as if he was "answering". Even though we both had our shoes on, I could feel his foot's movements. I think this is when we really made a connection.
Also, while we were ordering, anytime a hot male waiter would pass by, I'd see him quickly eyeballing the waiter; as if it was a reflex.
Anyways, I really want to know if this whole thing is just made up in my mind, if he just happened to put his feet at the right place at the right time and move them randomly or if he really feels the way I do...
My goal is to get into a "relationship" with him where we'd be more than friends, where we'd kiss and secretly be in love or at least fuck. Yes, I really want to mutually masturbate with him or give each other blowjobs. I've masturbated to him many times. I just don't know if he's ready for half of that. But he should, I mean I delt ready at his age so... BTW I never kissed, fucked or been in a relationship with anyone. Not a girl or a boy. So its my first time same for him, if he even thinks this way.
I want to know what I should do. He is coming over today and our parents won't be home, just our siblings (but I could get them to leave us alone). I want to know how to just confirm any of this. It has to be very gradual but quick cause I'm excited. Worst case scenario is he finds out I'm attracted to him and completely shut me out cause he's straight. He just can't cause then we could risk our friendship and if we do my parents might ask why? And then you know..
Thank you in advance for your advice!!

Unread postPosted: 18th March, 2017, 6:46 pm 
Community Ambassador

First name: Aiden
Likes received: 96

Team: Coruscant
I think you've got a fair solution already - keep it like it is. You're 15, no rush. If y'all feel that way about each other, just keep the affection going, and eventually you'll start getting answers. There's really no concrete tactic to it :P
Best of luck man :thumbsup:

Unread postPosted: 18th March, 2017, 7:45 pm 

First name: Johnny
Okay thanks so much! But do you think this is all in my head or should I at least talk to him about it?

Unread postPosted: 18th March, 2017, 7:49 pm 
New fone who dis?

First name: Ethan
Likes received: 279

Team: Middle Earth
Johnnylabello wrote:
Okay thanks so much! But do you think this is all in my head or should I at least talk to him about it?

Wanting know whether our crush is gay aswell is one of the most common issues gay guys deal with and unfortunately pretty much the only way to definitively know is to ask! Now it's up to you to decide whether it's going to be beneficial to you or will it jeapordize this very good friendship.

1 from Corrdorr

Unread postPosted: 18th March, 2017, 8:01 pm 

First name: Kasper
Likes received: 20

You have to remember that the fact you rubbed your feet a few times doesn't necessarily mean he is into you. You both have a lot of time though, it doesn't look like you are going to stop meeting pretty frequently so that's a good thing :) What I would suggest for now is simply testing the waters by letting the things happen like before. One more thing, do you maintain any eye contact while doing the stuff? If not, trying to look at the person might tell you a lot. Good luck :)

Unread postPosted: 18th March, 2017, 9:37 pm 
stay weird

Likes received: 15

THEY ARE NEVER GAY

Unread postPosted: 19th March, 2017, 12:29 am 
hotty

First name: Danny
Likes received: 168

Team: Middle Earth
He sounds gay. Go for it and ask him about it. Good luck :)

Unread postPosted: 19th March, 2017, 4:55 am 
Adopt-a-usertitle

First name: George
Likes received: 50

Team: Coruscant
Give it time, and then tell him about how you feel. But be ready that he might not feel the same, but it could be unlikely. As Scherzy said, you're 15 - theres no need to rush this :P

Unread postPosted: 23rd March, 2017, 3:33 pm 

First name: Rian
Go for it. Just asking if hes gay too wont hurt. Good luck. If he is straight. mabey wait for a while, keep the contact and he might change his mind :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

Unread postPosted: 23rd March, 2017, 4:10 pm 

First name: Eu
Try to get alone with him

Unread postPosted: 23rd March, 2017, 4:47 pm 
is a badger

First name: Bennett
Likes received: 5

Team: Hogwarts
Based on the information you provided about how you guys never talk about anything remotely sexual or romantic in nature, he probably would be uncomfortable talking about it. Being that you are 15 and he is, I assume, near that age, even if he is gay there is no guarantee he knows. And if he does, he might not accept it in himself. So he is probably discovering his feelings. That being said, I suggest keeping it exactly as it has been lately. If it is meant to be more, things will escalate gradually, which is for the best because you two are still relatively young. I wish you good look, and I hope you update us on any details. It sounds to me like there is a possibility of it remaining in your favor. :thumbsup: :keke:

Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

Time zone: America/New_York [ DST ]

Recently active