Your friends' posts
Your posts | Quotes
Welcome, CommonCrawl [Bot]!

It is currently 24th March, 2017, 12:16 am

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: I really need some help
Unread postPosted: 11th March, 2017, 12:33 am 

First name: Anthony
I have liked this one guy for over a year now and i still have no clue if he is even gay. I mean he seems like he could be gay but you really never know. I have been friends with him for a very long time but i really like him. And if he isnt gay, how do i get over it. My friends know that i like him and they now how depressed i would be if he isnt even gay. :wtc:

Last edited by anthony_p1 on 11th March, 2017, 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Forgot something

Unread postPosted: 11th March, 2017, 1:02 am 
hotty

First name: Danny
Likes received: 164

Team: Middle Earth
Ah, don't worry. Most of here have had to deal with the whole straight-boy crush along with the wishful thinking. If he seems gay, ask him or his friends; that's all I can tell you based on the information you've given. There's no clear way of getting over it, honestly. Either try to find reasons not to be romantically attracted to him or find a gay guy to get all googly-eyed over.

Best of luck :)

Unread postPosted: 11th March, 2017, 1:19 am 

Pity wrote:
Ah, don't worry. Most of here have had to deal with the whole straight-boy crush along with the wishful thinking. If he seems gay, ask him or his friends; that's all I can tell you based on the information you've given. There's no clear way of getting over it, honestly. Either try to find reasons not to be romantically attracted to him or find a gay guy to get all googly-eyed over.

Best of luck :)
Thanks... I just really wish there was an ultimate way to tell if someone is gay or not :(

Unread postPosted: 11th March, 2017, 2:19 am 

First name: Jaccob
Likes received: 4

anthony_p1 wrote:
I just really wish there was an ultimate way to tell if someone is gay or not :(

I wish we could all read each other's minds instead, haha. Anyway, heya anthony_p1.

If he's not gay I don't think you'll get over him per se. Why? Well, my parents still remember their first highschool crushes and it's been light years since they were my age. Meaning you'll probably love again and one day someone will love you back in the same way and maybe the two of you will bring a cute son into the world and when he asks you really nicely to buy him a Nintendo Switch you'll start reminiscing about your first crush instead of getting it for him. So brace yourself, it's gonna hurt if he breaks your heart but it's not gonna hurt forever. <3

1 from anthony_p1

Unread postPosted: 11th March, 2017, 7:23 am 

First name: Kasper
Likes received: 20

Jaccob2001 wrote:
[...] my parents still remember their first highschool crushes and it's been light years since they were [...]

*ekhm* light years are distance measurements *ekhm*

On topic: Firstly, you should know for sure if he is or is not gay. Ask friends that you mentioned, look for signs etc. There is a pinned topic in advice subforum with a guide to crushes, I recommend it, its very thorough, helped me too: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=47534 If it turns out he is not gay, the most important thing is not to attach to him. Realize that your life does not depend on this person, find some attention taking hobby to get him off your mind. Good luck! :)

Last edited by Kaspar on 11th March, 2017, 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added the link

Unread postPosted: 11th March, 2017, 7:26 am 
New fone who dis?

First name: Ethan
Likes received: 265

Team: Middle Earth
Yeh what everyone else has said and perhaps try to find a new preferably gay guy to obsess over instead =P

Unread postPosted: 11th March, 2017, 8:31 am 

Jaccob2001 wrote:
anthony_p1 wrote:
I just really wish there was an ultimate way to tell if someone is gay or not :(

I wish we could all read each other's minds instead, haha. Anyway, heya anthony_p1.

If he's not gay I don't think you'll get over him per se. Why? Well, my parents still remember their first highschool crushes and it's been light years since they were my age. Meaning you'll probably love again and one day someone will love you back in the same way and maybe the two of you will bring a cute son into the world and when he asks you really nicely to buy him a Nintendo Switch you'll start reminiscing about your first crush instead of getting it for him. So brace yourself, it's gonna hurt if he breaks your heart but it's not gonna hurt forever. <3

This is pretty helpful ;) This is wishful thinking but do you know some ways to tell if he's gay. I know that its very impossible to tell but i just don't want to straight up (no pun intended) ask him if hes gay or not

Unread postPosted: 11th March, 2017, 10:49 am 

First name: Jaccob
Likes received: 4

anthony_p1 wrote:
This is pretty helpful ;) This is wishful thinking but do you know some ways to tell if he's gay. I know that its very impossible to tell but i just don't want to straight up (no pun intended) ask him if hes gay or not

Cute pun, haha.
Unfortunately that was the only helpful advice I had in me. Unless he personally tells you he's gay, you'll have to ask him. Sorry buddy. Although, there's always the possibility that he may not be gay but is interested in having a romantic relationship with you in particular. If that's the case, you just have to be yourself around him. :D
Hope to see your name around the forum even more.

Kaspar wrote:
Jaccob2001 wrote:
[...] my parents still remember their first highschool crushes and it's been light years since they were [...]

*ekhm* light years are distance measurements *ekhm*

Really? LMFAO. I'm not good with the... Math? Science?
But Kaspar, bro, why'd you have to do me like that in front of Anthony tho, haha. Besides you can't expect me to be pretty AND smart. Just kidding, smart is not a word I've ever been associated with and not gon lie I'm ugly AF, that's why I stopped using pictures of myself as an avatar and used Alfred Enoch instead. Now the ugly truth about my real face lives on only in the eyes of those who read my GTF blog before the end of 2016...

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Time zone: America/New_York [ DST ]

Recently active