Your bookmarks
Your friends' posts
Your posts | Quotes
Welcome, CommonCrawl [Bot]!

It is currently 24th March, 2017, 12:16 am

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 
Unread postPosted: 1st March, 2017, 11:39 pm 

First name: Thomas White
There are many dating sites with search options for things like just friends, and I feel like if they know how to navigate themselves well, being on a gay dating site can help a minor(15-17) find community.
Also, all dating resources I know of limit 18 to the minimum setting universally whereas 17 is the age of the consent in most places. I'm not trying to say I condone age gap relationships or anything like that, but if you post your real age in your bio, limit your search to guys 18-21, depending on the age of consent in your community, make it clear you are uninterested in sex, gay dating sites should be available to older minors.
What is your stance on this? If someone were to do attempt this, how would you suggest they keep track of their privacy? What would you suggest as alternatives to publicaly posting photos without cat fishing? What sites/apps would you recommend? What sites/apps are the most hookup based vs. what sites/apps are the most connection or relationship based? Other comments?

Unread postPosted: 2nd March, 2017, 4:04 am 

Likes received: 52

Most dating apps (For gay people, at least) are predominantly hookup apps and I really wouldn't advise minors to use them, most of the people you'll be interacting with are much older and not really looking for friendship

Unread postPosted: 2nd March, 2017, 6:28 am 
New fone who dis?

First name: Ethan
Likes received: 265

Team: Middle Earth
Yeh as Jake has said the majority of gay men on dating apps use them for hookups and the 'making new friends' aspect is heavily neglected. Unfortunately you might have to look for gay friends the old fashion way =] GTFs a pretty alright place for a young gay to find community might I add.

1 from Pity

Unread postPosted: 2nd March, 2017, 8:19 am 
hotty

First name: Danny
Likes received: 164

Team: Middle Earth
I would definitely wait until you are 18 to use the two most well-known sites, Tinder and Grindr. Not only can you be taken advantage of and the fact it is against their terms of service, it is unfair to real users who are looking for real and legal relationships. There are already dating sites and apps for teenagers, which you can find with a quick google search.

Like Ethan (Ω), I guess you will have to use the resources you have available until you're 18. Best of luck!

Unread postPosted: 2nd March, 2017, 8:30 am 

First name: Jed
Likes received: 10

If you want a teen (13-18) gay app, use Skout.

Unread postPosted: 2nd March, 2017, 2:29 pm 
Adopt-a-usertitle

First name: George
Likes received: 46

Team: Coruscant
Keeping the under 18s and over 18s in a seperate pool is for the best :P Not only does it keep the really creepy older guys out of the pool (which is why Tinder is exclusively 18+, because they were slipping through), but if a minor is sending nudes to an adult, the implications on said adult's life legally are quite severe. I support it fullllyyy.

Unread postPosted: 6th March, 2017, 11:31 am 

First name: Jed
Likes received: 10

And also youll have to think about explaining to your friends or/and parents if they caught you.

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Time zone: America/New_York [ DST ]

Recently active