Pressured to lose virginity?

Discuss sexuality, whether your own or someone else's.

Pressured to lose virginity?

Unread postby DarkShadow123 » 23rd February, 2017, 6:39 am

Hey guys im new here. I'm 21 years old, i had soft sex before but never had anal. For some reason every gay guy i meet has lost his virginity , even those younger than me. Some gays even " virgin shame " , one of them even said " please don't die a virgin " . Honestly this is making me feel so pressured that i'm about to go on grindr and hookup with the nearest guy i can find..
DarkShadow123

Re: Pressured to lose virginity?

Unread postby TheBrunswickian » 23rd February, 2017, 7:01 am

Hey, welcome to the forum! I'd recommend you go make and introduction thread, so we can get to know you!

You don't need to worry about "losing your virginity". The idea of virginity is, at the end of the day, a social construct. You will have sex eventually, or not at all if you don't want. Everyone has a different approach to sex. Some members on here are in their 20s and still untouched by another boy, others are total sluts and have lots of sex (guilty). But at the end of the day, its your body. If you never want to have sex, that is absolutely your decision and your prerogative. If you do decide you want to have sex, then do it when you're ready, with someone who you are comfortable being with, and on your terms.

Don't let anyone pressure you into doing something you don't want to or are uncomfortable with.
House Cup 2016 - Team Westeros

TheBrunswickian
Jesslut, Community Ambassador

First name: Jesse
Likes received: 223

Unread postby Tweener » 23rd February, 2017, 8:23 am

Don't worry. I started off early and now I kinda regret it. Just don't let anyone make you do things you are not ready for. It's your own personal decision whether to do it or not. :thumbsup:
Tweener

First name: Rafał
Likes received: 6

Unread postby Pity » 23rd February, 2017, 8:31 am

You should not be pressured at all to have sex; do what makes you happy. I personally believe in waiting for that "special someone" :) A lot of what you hear may very well be light-hearted too, especially online. We are all able to be proud of our virginity or slutinessn on the forum, haha. Plus, you're only 21, so you're in no rush.

I look forward to seeing you more around the forum! You should introduce yourself. If you have any questions, I am very respected and established and will be glad to help if possible.

Best of luck, :gay:
Pity
hotty & disgraced member

Likes received: 206

Unread postby Mati » 23rd February, 2017, 1:12 pm

Don't worry, I virgin-shame Jack and slut-shame Scott. Best when they are both in the chatroom. :thumbsup:

Anyway.

For what its worth, if somebody really cares about the sex lives of others, its quite immature and/or perverse IMO. If you really need to impress someone, do it to impress yourself.

Now, if you really want to lose it, go ahead and use Grindr. Or in my case several years back, craigslist (even less classy).
You probably won't feel as "liberated" as you thought, especially if its with somebody you don't really love. However, it will put you on an important learning curve.
Popularite Season 4 - Proudly #TeamAdele

Mati
loves communists and male dressing rooms

Likes received: 12

Unread postby Togetik » 23rd February, 2017, 1:22 pm

Pity wrote:I am very respected

:rofl:

Anyway, yeah. You shouldn't be pressured to do anything you don't feel like you want to do, and there's no shame in choosing not to do anything you're not comfortable doing.
Togetik

Likes received: 57

Unread postby muddylegs » 23rd February, 2017, 1:48 pm

Togetik wrote:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO he said it :eli:
[6:50 PM] Flaggermus: muddy you cant just lynch people
[11:09 AM] TheWoahAlex: you can't lynch everyone!
[9:14 PM] Mestaris: MUDDY YOU CANT LYNCH PEOPLE. LYNCHING PEOPLE IS NOT A SOLUTION
[2:32 PM] Zefare: Muddy, you can't just lynch people!
[2:23 PM] bettasnail: you have a thing for lynching ppl don't you
[7:59 PM] AwesomeCDog: muddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy not everyone is ready and willing to hurt others
[9:42 PM] matiboi96: Lol rob you can't just order someone to amputate themselves!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

[5:32 PM] Tyler: Fuck me sideways and call me grandma

[7:38 PM] Mestaris: your fetishes are worse than mine

Scherzy wrote:wonderfully creative, awesomely cute, horribly funny, uncomfortably morbid, relatively fucked-up, and outright twisted
muddylegs
Coca-Cola Poster BOY, Community Ambassador

Likes received: 134

Unread postby Pity » 23rd February, 2017, 2:22 pm

Togetik wrote:

Who are you?

Pity
hotty & disgraced member

Likes received: 206

Unread postby TeenageGaymer » 23rd February, 2017, 3:25 pm

If YOU want to have meaningless sex, you can but don't do it just because of pressure. Do it when your body is ready/ find the right guy. But then again I'm 14 and know nothing
"The most basic principle to being a free American is the notion is that we as individuals are responsible for our own life and decisions" - Ron Paul
Currently playing: The Legend of Zelda: Windwaker HD, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3d Master Quest, Super Mario Galaxy 2, occasionally Splatoon and Smash
TeenageGaymer

First name: Phoenix
Likes received: 1

Unread postby scottnesss » 23rd February, 2017, 6:21 pm

Mati wrote:Don't worry, I virgin-shame Jack and slut-shame Scott. Best when they are both in the chatroom. :thumbsup:

Anyway.

For what its worth, if somebody really cares about the sex lives of others, its quite immature and/or perverse IMO. If you really need to impress someone, do it to impress yourself.

Now, if you really want to lose it, go ahead and use Grindr. Or in my case several years back, craigslist (even less classy).
You probably won't feel as "liberated" as you thought, especially if its with somebody you don't really love. However, it will put you on an important learning curve.

So first things first you are the rudest.

Secondly, and more to the point, you should never feel pressured. That is a bad sign from the get got. Your "virginity" is special and if you are pressured it is being lost the wrong way. Love yourself more, hate yourself less. x NOBODY can ever tell you when you are ready, or in the best place to lose it, be yourself, dont cow-tow to pressure x
scottnesss
The bottom Scotland needs not the bottom Scotland deserves

Likes received: 59

Unread postby Ω » 23rd February, 2017, 7:00 pm

TeenageGaymer wrote:I'm 14 and know nothing

At least you know your place.
Vice Captain of 2016 House Cup champions Team Middle Earth

Ω
New fone who dis?

First name: Ethan
Likes received: 281

Unread postby iamfirework » 24th February, 2017, 4:15 pm

If somebody pressures you to lose your virginty, stop walking together that person
iamfirework

Recently active