Anal warts due to HPV

Discuss sexuality, whether your own or someone else's.

Anal warts due to HPV

Unread postby laur19 » 11th February, 2017, 2:23 am

Hi All,

I'm a 19 yo gay guy with external/internal anal warts. I've been dealing with them for about 9 months now-- things are improving, but it's slow going... Aladara did wonders for my external ones, but the internal ones are being difficult. I've had surgery 4 times to remove them (electrocautery) but they keep returning, although less each time. This next time, my doctor prescribed me a treatment also used by women in HPV named CERVUGID Ovules (vaginal and anal suppositories) and some kind of immune system booster called ISOPRINOSINE Tablets.
I took about 3 boxes of Cervugid…each night one ovule inserted direct in anus and Isoprinosine about 4 months.
After I finished the treatment I came back to be retested by the doctor. he took some samples and after 2 weeks I received a call telling me that all my tests came back negative for anal warts and free of HPV.
Since then the anal warts never returned.
Now im can regain my normal life and I hope never to go through that awkward situations.
I will start to use again condom even if I do not like it.
laur19

First name: Laur

Re: Anal warts due to HPV

Unread postby Pity » 11th February, 2017, 3:08 am

Thank you for sharing your story despite it being graphic in nature. It is important for both parners to be safe and precautious when in sexual relations. I am glad your issues are clearing up and urge you to check out a few stickied threads about safe sex and STIs. Perhaps it would be helpful to learn and share your experiences there.

In any case, welcome! Hop on the chat when you find that it's active. Also, you may want to introduce yourself in the introductions sub-forum! Feel free to message me, a respected member, or any member with a colored username if you need any help around the website.
Pity
hotty & disgraced member

First name: Marcus
Likes received: 447

Team: How To Train Your Dragon

Unread postby iamfirework » 24th February, 2017, 4:31 pm

Anal warts, very gross. I saw a strange thing on guy's ass one time (I don't know if it was a wart). I just made up an excuse to get out of his house immediatelly

As you're 19 and we're in 2017, I suppose you were born in the information era. No wonder you were warned about the importance of using codons (HIV, siphilis, HCV, clamydia and many others diseases out there).

You're luck you didn't got HIV. Never have unprotected sex again
iamfirework

Unread postby Vortex » 7th March, 2017, 6:42 pm

Oh, dear. I just got vaccinated for that today.
ImageImageImage

Ebsy wrote:Leave it to losers on Twitter to complain about being pandered to. You're supposed to complain when someone panders to others, not to you.
[4:46 AM] Saint Drogo: Also, you've got a strangely appealing asshole. I'll give you that much.
[6:03 AM] Pity: Omg... stop making me sound like a racist idiot
[4:51 AM] Scherzy: jerk off to clinton in the safety of your own bedroom luv
[2:56 PM] Saint Drogo: Literally let me use my cock as a paintbrush and my unborn children as paint.
Vortex
Saint Drogo's mistress.

First name: Da'Neil Boxley
Likes received: 250

Team: Spirited Away

Recently active