Is it okay to hook up with older guys when you're younger ?

Discuss sexuality, whether your own or someone else's.

Is it okay to hook up with older guys when you're younger ?

Unread postby trunate14 » 1st February, 2017, 10:10 pm

So I'm 16 and I had sex with a 20 year old guy who is in college & I'm a sophomore. I enjoyed it a lot he was very fit and cute & I liked getting pounded. You guys think it's okay I consented to it and liked it
trunate14

First name: nate

Re: Is it okay to hook up with older guys when you're younger ?

Unread postby AlexAkri » 9th February, 2017, 1:32 am

Well I think at your age you shouldn't rush into having sex with anyone really. It's not a good sign that you've already got the urge to have sex because it shows that in order to feel good about urself, u need to resort to having sex to receive pleasure rather than feeling insecure. In terms of having sex with a 20 year old, it's normal to seek for older men, but I recommend u postpone that time when ur over 18 seeing that it's illegal at ur age to have sex with a 20 year old.
AlexAkri

First name: Alexander
Likes received: 1

Unread postby M4DNESS » 9th February, 2017, 1:37 am

My boyfriend is 33 and I am 20 so I think it's pretty safe to go xD
M4DNESS
Eric Saade Impersonator. I will be Popular.

First name: Alex

Unread postby AlexAkri » 9th February, 2017, 11:36 pm

M4DNESS wrote:My boyfriend is 33 and I am 20 so I think it's pretty safe to go xD

That's the worst advise you could give to someone. Especially since your 20, then if it suits you to go for someone 13 years older than you then go ahead, but don't say "it's safe to go" when it's something illegal. No kid should feel the need to relieve themselves through sex. And Also I think you should only have sex when you have a partner that you truly love and spend quality time with. It just shows you should dedicate more time expressing yourself and talking to people about life rather than seeking for pleasure to block it all out. It's the unfortunate truth.
AlexAkri

First name: Alexander

Unread postby Tim. » 10th February, 2017, 1:51 am

I don't see anything wrong with it, but I believe the age of consent in most of the US is 18, rather than the globally more common 16. That is certainly something to keep in mind as it can put the older guy in a difficult situation.

Tim.
White Tupac

First name: Tim
Likes received: 68

Unread postby Auralnauts » 11th February, 2017, 4:23 pm

trunate14 wrote:I liked getting pounded.

Have they even taught you y=mx+b at school yet? My goodness.

"Gives the best advice"
-No one
Auralnauts
No interesting title here.

Likes received: 3

Unread postby GaycrazyBoi » 11th February, 2017, 4:36 pm

trunate14 wrote:So I'm 16 and I had sex with a 20 year old guy who is in college & I'm a sophomore. I enjoyed it a lot he was very fit and cute & I liked getting pounded. You guys think it's okay I consented to it and liked it

Okay, let's assume you are in a legal area. Older guys are a grey area. In an illegal area, no. Just no. If it's not about the sex, then go for it. I had a 22 year old boyfriend before, sex was a nonissue because I flat out told him I wouldn't have sex with him. Then there's your situation, where sex seems to be the main focus. If that is the case, even if it is legal, then I wouldn't advise being with an older guy. Age of consent is a shaky subject, it's complicated, arbitrary in enforcement, and all around fucked up. No "fucking" pun intended.
GaycrazyBoi

First name: Nate
Likes received: 38

Unread postby ignorantart » 12th February, 2017, 2:47 am

There are many negative connotations associated with being college educated and then attempting to have sex with a a teenager, especially one under the age of 18. I was in a similar position when I was 16, except I was "dating" a grad student. I didn't realize how severely messed up that was until I got a bit older and realized how immature and stupid I was at the time, and how immature and stupid that guy must have been to even find common ground with me. It's not worth your time, and you're better off being non-sexual friends with him.
ignorantart
Resident Architect

Unread postby User93 » 3rd March, 2017, 12:59 pm

As long as you guys enjoy it and you consent it, I think it's fine, put some boundaries beforehand, older people tend to do whatever they want with younger people.
User93

Unread postby Jedikiah » 6th March, 2017, 10:51 am

Honestly, just jerk off or buy a dildo/fleshlight. Go save yourself from the chances of getting stds and hiv since condoms arent 100% wait till your brain fully develops and you 101% know yourself and what you want. After the age of 18, you can have sex with anyone youd like since now you are an "adult" even tho youre just a young adult and still is kind of a teen since its eight-teen. And also if you get caught having sex with an older guy when youre under 18, explaining that to your parents/friends will be A LOT harder than when you hit 18 as they will probably not comment on it other than "stay safe". But hey, it's your life, your actions. If there are consequences at all and you dont mind suffering from it, then go for it, o wouldnt care. I wouldnt care about what u do anyway. Im just here to offer you my advice.

P. S. If i have grammar errors, plz ignore i am very tired
Sinceriously,
Jedikiah
Jedikiah

First name: Jed
Likes received: 11

Unread postby Vortex » 7th March, 2017, 11:31 am

-nervous sweating-
ImageImage

Ebsy wrote:Leave it to losers on Twitter to complain about being pandered to. You're supposed to complain when someone panders to others, not to you.
[4:46 AM] Saint Drogo: Also, you've got a strangely appealing asshole. I'll give you that much.
[6:03 AM] Pity: Omg... stop making me sound like a racist idiot
[4:51 AM] Scherzy: jerk off to clinton in the safety of your own bedroom luv
[2:56 PM] Saint Drogo: Literally let me use my cock as a paintbrush and my unborn children as paint.
Vortex
Saint Drogo's mistress.

First name: Da'Neil Boxley
Likes received: 211

Unread postby Sensor97 » 28th April, 2017, 9:54 pm

Tim. wrote:I don't see anything wrong with it, but I believe the age of consent in most of the US is 18, rather than the globally more common 16. That is certainly something to keep in mind as it can put the older guy in a difficult situation.

Lots of judgemental stuff here, "you should" etc. C'mon we've been fighting that for years. My BF and I met when he was 19, I was 58. We're still in love, and even tho I am half a world away now we chat morning and night! Yr body (including your brain) will tell you how to play it, don't let a bigoted society make YOUR world!
Sensor97

Unread postby TheBrunswickian » 28th April, 2017, 10:26 pm

Look, as long as its not illegal, it is safe, you're comfortable and able to consent there is no reason not to. It is your choice to do what you want with your body, and if you want to have sex with older guys, that is your choice. But I cannot stress enough that you have to be comfortable with it and consenting. That is the most important thing when having sex.
House Cup 2016 - Team Westeros

TheBrunswickian
Jesslut, Community Ambassador

First name: Jesse
Likes received: 261

Unread postby dewitt » 28th April, 2017, 10:56 pm

I don't like speaking in absolutes or broad generalizations, and the topic seems to consistent more of anecdotes and examples than numbers, so it's a bit complicated to speak about.
In my opinion, this seems to be in both a moral and legal grey. I think that a minor's hooking up with an adult (and vice-versa, especially) could and could not be morally acceptable, but a few factors would most definitely render it immoral, such as abuse of power or the videotaping of it. Also, it's difficult to say when a minor is equipped for sex. I'd like to think that I'm mentally and physically prepared for sex, but I also know that there are people older than I am that probably aren't. Maturity has a bit to do with it, and I think that the relationship has to be freely created. As I've said before, I don't think any amount of sex could make an abuse of power a moral good, and pressuring a minor into sex is rape. Exploiting this lack of maturity for sex is where a minor and adult's sexual relationship could go wrong.
So, I think you might be prepared for sex, you probably are, but you need to consider more points. If he's over 24 (correct me if I'm wrong, but I think 24 is the cut-off in the US) years old, you'd be considered to be a victim of statutory rape and he, a statutory rapist. Having a rape charge ruins lives, so you'd have to think about that. Also, do you have the resources to deal with an STD in the case that you contract one? That's another thing to think about.
If there is one thing that you should take away from this is that you should only do what you feel comfortable with, and what is legally permissible, for both parties' sake, but I've hooked up with guys way older than I am at an age that's way younger with you, so I'm not necessarily one to speak in an unbiased manner on the subject, even if I'm doing my best here!
dewitt

First name: DeWitt
Likes received: 8

Unread postby CapsLock » 3rd May, 2017, 3:28 am

trunate14 wrote:So I'm 16 and I had sex with a 20 year old guy who is in college & I'm a sophomore. I enjoyed it a lot he was very fit and cute & I liked getting pounded. You guys think it's okay I consented to it and liked it

If you enjoyed it and consented to it i don't see a problem.
CapsLock

First name: Ross
Likes received: 9

Unread postby Elgar » 3rd May, 2017, 10:03 am

whatever floats your boat
Elgar

Unread postby GayArabStoner » 8th May, 2017, 2:39 pm

I first had sex when I was 14 with some 47 year old business man and it's probably my biggest ever regret like you need to think and ask your self the question are the concequences worth it and you need to make sure youre both consenting like you can't be unsure you have to be 100% sure of what you are doing and that its what you want but your case seems fine like you're both consenting and you both enjoyed it so stay safe everyone
"Don't compare us to white people, they are the cruelest race"

GayArabStoner

First name: Adam

Unread postby Cxurujeto » 8th May, 2017, 6:26 pm

GayArabStoner wrote:I first had sex when I was 14 with some 47 year old business man and it's probably my biggest ever regret like you need to think and ask your self the question are the concequences worth it and you need to make sure youre both consenting like you can't be unsure you have to be 100% sure of what you are doing and that its what you want but your case seems fine like you're both consenting and you both enjoyed it so stay safe everyone

Consequences? did you catch something from him?

ImageImageImage
Cxurujeto
Русский

First name: Benn(ett)
Likes received: 44

Unread postby GayArabStoner » 8th May, 2017, 7:12 pm

Cxurujeto wrote:
GayArabStoner wrote:I first had sex when I was 14 with some 47 year old business man and it's probably my biggest ever regret like you need to think and ask your self the question are the consequences worth it and you need to make sure youre both consenting like you can't be unsure you have to be 100% sure of what you are doing and that its what you want but your case seems fine like you're both consenting and you both enjoyed it so stay safe everyone
i
Consequences? did you catch something from him?

I suffered ptsd as a result and would get nigh terrors about it like at the time i was so conflicted and i just wanted to feel something you know? Something apart from dull emptiness i would usually feel and so i downloaded Grindr and agreed to meet the first guy that messaged, which happened to be said business man and yeah even now just thinking about it makes me physically sick.
"Don't compare us to white people, they are the cruelest race"

GayArabStoner

First name: Adam

Recently active