Your bookmarks
Your friends' posts
Your posts | Quotes
Welcome, CommonCrawl [Bot]!

It is currently 27th March, 2017, 6:44 am

Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 
Unread postPosted: 1st February, 2017, 10:10 pm 

First name: nate
So I'm 16 and I had sex with a 20 year old guy who is in college & I'm a sophomore. I enjoyed it a lot he was very fit and cute & I liked getting pounded. You guys think it's okay I consented to it and liked it

Unread postPosted: 9th February, 2017, 1:32 am 

First name: Alexander
Likes received: 1

Well I think at your age you shouldn't rush into having sex with anyone really. It's not a good sign that you've already got the urge to have sex because it shows that in order to feel good about urself, u need to resort to having sex to receive pleasure rather than feeling insecure. In terms of having sex with a 20 year old, it's normal to seek for older men, but I recommend u postpone that time when ur over 18 seeing that it's illegal at ur age to have sex with a 20 year old.

Unread postPosted: 9th February, 2017, 1:37 am 
Eric Saade Impersonator. I will be Popular.

First name: Alex

Team: Westeros
My boyfriend is 33 and I am 20 so I think it's pretty safe to go xD

Unread postPosted: 9th February, 2017, 11:36 pm 

First name: Alexander

M4DNESS wrote:
My boyfriend is 33 and I am 20 so I think it's pretty safe to go xD

That's the worst advise you could give to someone. Especially since your 20, then if it suits you to go for someone 13 years older than you then go ahead, but don't say "it's safe to go" when it's something illegal. No kid should feel the need to relieve themselves through sex. And Also I think you should only have sex when you have a partner that you truly love and spend quality time with. It just shows you should dedicate more time expressing yourself and talking to people about life rather than seeking for pleasure to block it all out. It's the unfortunate truth.

Unread postPosted: 10th February, 2017, 1:51 am 
White Tupac

First name: Tim
Likes received: 49

Team: Hogwarts
I don't see anything wrong with it, but I believe the age of consent in most of the US is 18, rather than the globally more common 16. That is certainly something to keep in mind as it can put the older guy in a difficult situation.

Unread postPosted: 11th February, 2017, 4:23 pm 
No interesting title here.

trunate14 wrote:
I liked getting pounded.

Have they even taught you y=mx+b at school yet? My goodness.

Unread postPosted: 11th February, 2017, 4:36 pm 

First name: Nate
Likes received: 37

trunate14 wrote:
So I'm 16 and I had sex with a 20 year old guy who is in college & I'm a sophomore. I enjoyed it a lot he was very fit and cute & I liked getting pounded. You guys think it's okay I consented to it and liked it

Okay, let's assume you are in a legal area. Older guys are a grey area. In an illegal area, no. Just no. If it's not about the sex, then go for it. I had a 22 year old boyfriend before, sex was a nonissue because I flat out told him I wouldn't have sex with him. Then there's your situation, where sex seems to be the main focus. If that is the case, even if it is legal, then I wouldn't advise being with an older guy. Age of consent is a shaky subject, it's complicated, arbitrary in enforcement, and all around fucked up. No "fucking" pun intended.

Unread postPosted: 12th February, 2017, 2:47 am 
Resident Architect

There are many negative connotations associated with being college educated and then attempting to have sex with a a teenager, especially one under the age of 18. I was in a similar position when I was 16, except I was "dating" a grad student. I didn't realize how severely messed up that was until I got a bit older and realized how immature and stupid I was at the time, and how immature and stupid that guy must have been to even find common ground with me. It's not worth your time, and you're better off being non-sexual friends with him.

Unread postPosted: 3rd March, 2017, 12:59 pm 

As long as you guys enjoy it and you consent it, I think it's fine, put some boundaries beforehand, older people tend to do whatever they want with younger people.

Unread postPosted: 6th March, 2017, 10:51 am 

First name: Jed
Likes received: 10

Honestly, just jerk off or buy a dildo/fleshlight. Go save yourself from the chances of getting stds and hiv since condoms arent 100% wait till your brain fully develops and you 101% know yourself and what you want. After the age of 18, you can have sex with anyone youd like since now you are an "adult" even tho youre just a young adult and still is kind of a teen since its eight-teen. And also if you get caught having sex with an older guy when youre under 18, explaining that to your parents/friends will be A LOT harder than when you hit 18 as they will probably not comment on it other than "stay safe". But hey, it's your life, your actions. If there are consequences at all and you dont mind suffering from it, then go for it, o wouldnt care. I wouldnt care about what u do anyway. Im just here to offer you my advice.

P. S. If i have grammar errors, plz ignore i am very tired

Unread postPosted: 7th March, 2017, 11:31 am 
Saint Drogo's mistress.

First name: Da'Neil Boxley
Likes received: 149

Team: Coruscant
-nervous sweating-

Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

Time zone: America/New_York [ DST ]

Recently active