Avatar
Active topics
Unread | New posts
Your bookmarks
Your friends' posts
Your posts | Quotes
Welcome, CommonCrawl [Bot]!

It is currently 27th March, 2017, 6:46 am




 Page 2 of 3 [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Marriage
Unread postPosted: 6th December, 2016, 7:10 am 
Community Ambassador
User avatar
Offline

First name: Aiden
Posts: 1342
Likes received: 95

Joined: 4th February, 2016, 12:22 am
Location: (Not) New York
Country: United States (us)

Team: Coruscant
I want the perfect American life. A nice neighbourhood, house with double garage and picket fence. An attractive family and a dog called rover. I want 2 kids, a boy and a girl. Ideally my son would be some cute twink with blonde hair like gay pornstar tommy anders and my daughter would be beautiful like her mother. My son would play soccer and be the popular kid with sleepovers. He'd also enjoy gaming and outdoor stuff. Oh and hed play the guitar too and join a band in high school/college. He'd be bisexual like me and one day Id walk into his room to find him fucking his twink friend. My daughter would be intelligent and play the violin, enjoy opera/ballet. I'd call her madalaine and my son some provacative twink name you see in gay porn movies.

My family would be healthy and active. I'd take my son bike riding every weekend and stuff...

1 from Vortex


  
 
 Post subject: Re: Marriage
Unread postPosted: 6th December, 2016, 7:17 am 
Sarah Palin Enthusiast
User avatar
Offline

First name: Isaac
Posts: 337
Likes received: 23

Joined: 22nd January, 2013, 8:12 pm
Location: Land of the Prince Bishops
Country: United Kingdom (gb)
Scherzy wrote:
I want the perfect American life. A nice neighbourhood, house with double garage and picket fence. An attractive family and a dog called rover. I want 2 kids, a boy and a girl. Ideally my son would be some cute twink with blonde hair like gay pornstar tommy anders and my daughter would be beautiful like her mother. My son would play soccer and be the popular kid with sleepovers. He'd also enjoy gaming and outdoor stuff. Oh and hed play the guitar too and join a band in high school/college. He'd be bisexual like me and one day Id walk into his room to find him fucking his twink friend. My daughter would be intelligent and play the violin, enjoy opera/ballet. I'd call her madalaine and my son some provacative twink name you see in gay porn movies.

My family would be healthy and active. I'd take my son bike riding every weekend and stuff...

.
This started so sweet and spiraled so quickly into filth.


  
 
For post #This post was deleted by Anonymous Boy on 6th December, 2016, 8:16 am.
Reason: Double post
 Post subject: Re: Marriage
Unread postPosted: 6th December, 2016, 8:18 am 
New Member
User avatar
Offline

First name: Sid
Posts: 18
Joined: 3rd December, 2016, 7:08 pm
Country: Australia (au)
Would you want to be married?
Oh yeah. Definitely. I'm really a big sucker for all those cute romances, and I'd very much want a kind of long relationship and eventually settling down to get married. I'd also be interested in having kids as well, so yeah, not really that untraditional.
Would you take your partner's name or add it onto yours?
This is something I'm unsure of. I don't really like my last name at all and I'd want to change it, but the main problem is it'd look a bit odd with my first name (It's actually Sidharth) so. Undecided.
Do you think it's for life?
Hmm. I'd say it depends on how you enter it. If you kind of rush into it, which I'll try to avoid, it's probably not going to last a great deal without work, but if you take your time I think you've got a better chance.
What're your views on marriage? Does it still even matter?
Personally I like the idea. Like. There exists a next level of seriousness above lovers. Although I can kind of understand how people could think it illogical.


  
 
 Post subject: Re: Marriage
Unread postPosted: 7th December, 2016, 12:16 am 
New Member
Offline

Posts: 4
Joined: 6th December, 2016, 11:51 pm
Country: Canada (ca)
I wouldn't mind getting married to the right person.Though its legal in Canada, I still haven't thought much seriously about it.But if I meet the guy and if our relationship is stable then I wouldn't mind marrying.


  
 
 Post subject: Re: Marriage
Unread postPosted: 7th December, 2016, 3:08 am 
james corden
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 2174
Likes received: 149

Joined: 25th April, 2011, 10:25 pm
Location: vancouver
Country: Canada (ca)

Team: Middle Earth
I'd love to marry someone I would take his last name because I don't like how much you can find out about me so I need to start a new life safe from the internet

when people say marriage is just a piece of paper it's like so is money and that seems pretty important <3

unless i end up being with two people id prefer all three of us be allowed to marry but i dont think you can have two husbands ugh


  
 
 Post subject: Re: Marriage
Unread postPosted: 7th December, 2016, 12:51 pm 
hotty
User avatar
Offline

First name: Danny
Posts: 1688
Likes received: 168

Joined: 19th July, 2015, 11:50 pm
Location: Salem, AK
Country: United States (us)

Team: Middle Earth
I absolutely want to be married. I also would like to have a couple of male children to continue my family lineage. Unfortunately, I am not sure if any of this will happen, but it's nice to dream and I will try before 30.

I will want to keep my name and will want my future spouse to change his to mine. Hyphenated last names are frustrating on paperwork and in social interactions. I am too attached to my last name.

Of course, I want to be married forever for the sake of our future children and my desire to have the "happily ever after, white picket fence" type dream. If I date someone, my plan is to love them and hopefully marry, otherwise, dating is pointless and a waste of time for both parties.

1 from Frederico


  
 
 Post subject: Re: Marriage
Unread postPosted: 7th December, 2016, 1:10 pm 
New fone who dis?
User avatar
Offline

First name: Ethan
Posts: 2507
Likes received: 279

Joined: 4th November, 2015, 3:49 am
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Country: Australia (au)

Team: Middle Earth
Defo want to tie the old knot and have children (not black ones, I don't want white genocide! and/or low IQ) and would 100% take my partners surname bc I have a severe disdain for my father.


  
 
 Post subject: Re: Marriage
Unread postPosted: 7th December, 2016, 2:42 pm 
hotty
User avatar
Offline

First name: Danny
Posts: 1688
Likes received: 168

Joined: 19th July, 2015, 11:50 pm
Location: Salem, AK
Country: United States (us)

Team: Middle Earth
Ethan™ wrote:
Defo want to tie the old knot and have children (not black ones, I don't want white genocide! and/or low IQ) and would 100% take my partners surname bc I have a severe disdain for my father.


LMFAO ;) :rofl2:


  
 
 Post subject: Re: Marriage
Unread postPosted: 7th December, 2016, 5:44 pm 
Member
Offline

Posts: 139
Joined: 16th July, 2015, 9:11 am
Location: Serbia
Country: United States (us)
WOULD YOU WANT TO BE MARRIED?
Marriage since always have been holy thing for me. Without it i think i will feel a bit empty, so yes i want to be married one day. That's one of my life goals, but i will do it when i become 100% sure i love that person and if that person loves me.

WOULD YOU TAKE YOUR PARTNER'S NAME OR ADD IT ONTO YOURS ?
TBH i don't know, i like my name. I need to think about it.

DO YOU THINK IT'S FOR LIFE ?
As i said i will marry if i am 100% sure in that relationship, getting through divorce is awful and no one wants that.


  
 
 Post subject: Re: Marriage
Unread postPosted: 7th December, 2016, 5:46 pm 
New Member
Offline

Posts: 16
Joined: 2nd January, 2016, 9:05 pm
Country: United Kingdom (gb)
Since gay-marriage isn't legal in my country and probably not gonna be valid for years, it seems out of question to me for now. But, i ponder over relocating to LGBT-friendly countries where gay marriage is legal. So, i can do it with that way.

When it comes to questions you have asked,

-Yes, i wanna get married to my true man in future. It isn't my ultimate aim to get married, but deep inside it makes me feel way better when envisioning getting married to a my soulmate.

-I would add his name onto mine. It can seem to be very cool :)

-And yes again, i want my marriage to sustain for life. :)


  
 
 Post subject: Re: Marriage
Unread postPosted: 7th December, 2016, 7:14 pm 
formerly TheNerdInABowTie
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 1214
Likes received: 28

Joined: 21st March, 2014, 2:47 pm
Would you want to be married?
I would very much like to be married. I'd like my life to be together and be settled down with someone by 27 (either that or probably dead). Maybe married around 30? We'll seeeee.

Would you take your partner's name or add it onto yours?
Depends on what my partner's name is. If it's awesome I'm toats taking it... might just change my official name to Rory too... who knows.

Do you think it's for life?
One can only hope.


  
 
 Post subject: Re: Marriage
Unread postPosted: 7th December, 2016, 10:31 pm 
wants a kiki
User avatar
Offline

First name: Jacob
Posts: 10
Joined: 6th December, 2015, 11:23 pm
Location: Dallas, Tx
Country: United States (us)
I would definitely want to get married, and tbh I'd wanna take the other guy's last name probably. Also I do think it is for life. I think a commitment like that shouldn't be taken lightly and should be something you want to last forever and ever.


  
 
 Post subject: Re: Marriage
Unread postPosted: 7th December, 2016, 10:59 pm 
Desperado
Offline

Posts: 732
Likes received: 13

Joined: 6th January, 2015, 7:26 pm

Team: Coruscant
I'm not sure I do. Mostly because I can't envision myself in a long term relationship, or a relationship of any form really.

That's where I'm at right now anyway. I enjoy having a solid friendship group and being single. It's liberating. Also, dates are a scary concept. If the conversation fell flat, I'm not sure I'd ever live it down. :runaway:

I suspect my standpoint could very well change at some point. Looking forward too far or planning ahead beyond the near future in such context as relationships/lifestyle choices etc is something I just don't do. It makes me all too anxious. I like spontaneity and 'living in the moment' as it were. I'll let fate work its magic on this one. :gay:

1 from Jacketh


  
 
 Post subject: Re: Marriage
Unread postPosted: 7th December, 2016, 11:06 pm 
Sir Conor the Incompetent
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 310
Likes received: 59

Joined: 14th December, 2013, 11:21 pm
Location: NY
Country: United States (us)
JamieC wrote:
I'm not sure I do. Mostly because I can't envision myself in a long term relationship, or a relationship of any form really.

That's where I'm at right now anyway. I enjoy having a solid friendship group and being single. It's liberating. Also, dates are a scary concept. If the conversation fell flat, I'm not sure I'd ever live it down. :runaway:

I suspect my standpoint could very well change at some point. Looking forward too far or planning ahead beyond the near future in such context as relationships/lifestyle choices etc is something I just don't do. It makes me all too anxious. I like spontaneity and 'living in the moment' as it were. I'll let fate work its magic on this one. :gay:

It's 'kay Jamie, you can take my last name <3


  
 
 Post subject: Re: Marriage
Unread postPosted: 7th December, 2016, 11:11 pm 
Desperado
Offline

Posts: 732
Likes received: 13

Joined: 6th January, 2015, 7:26 pm

Team: Coruscant
ConnorM wrote:
JamieC wrote:
I'm not sure I do. Mostly because I can't envision myself in a long term relationship, or a relationship of any form really.

That's where I'm at right now anyway. I enjoy having a solid friendship group and being single. It's liberating. Also, dates are a scary concept. If the conversation fell flat, I'm not sure I'd ever live it down. :runaway:

I suspect my standpoint could very well change at some point. Looking forward too far or planning ahead beyond the near future in such context as relationships/lifestyle choices etc is something I just don't do. It makes me all too anxious. I like spontaneity and 'living in the moment' as it were. I'll let fate work its magic on this one. :gay:

It's 'kay Jamie, you can take my last name <3


Wait that would actually sound kinda dope... Call me in 5 years and we'll see where I'm at xoxo :eli: :eli:


  
 
 Post subject: Re: Marriage
Unread postPosted: 8th December, 2016, 4:32 am 
Saint Drogo's mistress.
User avatar
Offline

First name: Da'Neil Boxley
Posts: 8739
Likes received: 149

Joined: 28th August, 2008, 2:43 pm
Location: Kentucky
Country: United States (us)

Team: Coruscant
I really wanna get married. A big part of it for me is actually changing my last name. I definitely 100% want to do that. I feel very isolated from my family and would like to formally cut ties with my parents, and what better way?

But yeah marriage is very important to me.


  
 
 Post subject: Re: Marriage
Unread postPosted: 8th December, 2016, 6:27 am 
Ee aye ee aye oh
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 1995
Likes received: 49

Joined: 18th November, 2013, 6:19 pm
Location: England
Country: United Kingdom (gb)
Moral of the story is If you want to keep your name, marry someone with daddy issues.


(Seems to be most gays tbh)


  
 
 Post subject: Re: Marriage
Unread postPosted: 9th December, 2016, 2:24 pm 
Princess Consuela Bananahammock
Popularité League Winner
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 1562
Likes received: 18

Joined: 27th June, 2013, 7:47 pm
Location: South Africa
Country: South Africa (za)

Team: Middle Earth
Would I get married?
Yes. It's something I think about all the time. Should I find the right person, I'd definitely tie the knot.

Would I change my surname?
Perhaps, but not really. I never understood why changing one's surname to your spouse's or vice versa is a big deal. I'd probably opt to keep my surname.

Do I think it's for life?
Well, I sure as hell won't be going in to marriage "just for the time being". If i make that commitment, I'll vow to try and keep it for as long as I live.


  
 
 Post subject: Re: Marriage
Unread postPosted: 9th December, 2016, 4:12 pm 
The bottom Scotland needs not the bottom Scotland deserves
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 454
Likes received: 45

Joined: 28th August, 2012, 4:14 pm
Location: Scotland
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Team: Coruscant
Would you want to be married?

For me, this is a rather difficult question... I personally, never see myself getting married, but at the same time, if there was a single person with which i could see myself spending the majority of my life with, and they did want to get married, then I would certainly consider it.

Would you take your partner's name or add it onto yours?

They would either take my name, or double-barrel the names.

Do you think it's for life?

I refer you to question number one.


  
 
 Page 2 of 3 [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Time zone: America/New_York [ DST ]


Recently active

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], CommonCrawl [Bot], Google Search Appliance and 17 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  


Terms of use | Privacy policy

phpBB skin developed by: phpBB Headquarters
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group